Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022: Medha Protsahan Yojana Application Form | Registration under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana | Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh Application Form
Himachal Pradesh Medha Incentive Scheme 2022 It has been started by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, 12th pass and students who are preparing for government competitive examination at graduation level will be given an incentive amount of Rs 1 lakh for coaching by the state government. But candidates should pay attention to Himachal Pradesh Merit Incentive Scheme 2022 Those meritorious students who are financially weak but want to study further.
A merit list of 350 meritorious students of Intermediate will be prepared by the state government and a list of 150 students of graduation will be made. For this, the candidates should be from the BPL family, SC, ST, OBC category. But some eligibility has been fixed by the state government for the candidates. Eligible candidates will be eligible to get the benefits if they fulfill all these eligibility criteria. Himachal Pardesh Medha Protsahn Yojana 2022 The official website has been launched for In which you can apply by filling the application form.
HP Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022
Under the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, the beneficiary children whose names will appear in the merit list will be given coaching by the Higher Education Department within their own state or will be sent for coaching in other states. The main objective of this scheme is the meritorious children of the poor class and they want to prepare for the examination further but they are not able to go to the coaching center due to their financial condition not being right. But with the introduction of this scheme, many poor candidates of the state will get the benefit of the scheme. Families whose annual income will be less than 2.50 lakhs. Himachal Pradesh Medha protsahn Yojana 2022 will be eligible to apply.
Under this merit promotion scheme 2022 by the HP government, financial assistance will be provided to the students of class 12th to get coaching for all the competitive examinations conducted by UPSC and SSC and college meritorious students. The Medha Protsahan Scheme has been launched to provide assistance up to Rs.1 lakh to the candidates and for preparation of NEET, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, CLAT, AFMC exams (NIIT, IIT-JEE, AIM, CLAT AFMC), specialist faculty.
This Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022Under this, 350 students of intermediate level and 150 candidates of graduation level will be selected on the basis of their merit. Under this scheme, the Higher Education Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh will provide coaching to meritorious students in state and out-of-state institutions. Today we are going to give you other important information related to the scheme in our article. To know you read the article till the end.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Himachal Pradesh Medha Incentive Scheme 2022|
|Department Name||HP Higher Education Department|
|beneficiary||poor meritorious students of the state|
|Objective||Financial assistance for preparation of competitive exam|
|Relief fund||1 lakh rupees|
|official website link||education.hp.gov.in|
Amendment in Himachal Pradesh Megha Promotion Scheme Rules
Under the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, there is a provision to provide financial assistance to the students for competitive examinations. Under this scheme, the Himachal Pradesh government will also give money to the students to get online coaching. In view of the coronavirus infection, the guidelines of this scheme have been amended by the government. All eligible students can apply online by selecting the institution by 10 February 2020. Along with this, an amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided under this scheme for providing coaching to 500 students of class XII and studying in the college.
Under this scheme, online coaching can also be availed by the students and in-person coaching can also be obtained from the institute of their choice. For this, it is not mandatory for them to join the coaching panel in advance. Only those students are eligible under this scheme whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh then.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 Eligibility
Under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022, the general category students studying in intermediate class should have secured at least 75 percent marks in 10+1 class and are scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, IRDP, BPL( SC, ST, OBC, IRDP, BPL category, etc. It is mandatory for the students to have secured at least 65 percent marks in class 10+1.
Under this scheme, in the case of students who have passed Intermediate class, as per number 2, students of general category should have 75% marks (Students of a general category having 75% marks) and reserved category students should have 65% marks (65 % marks of reserved class students). The percentage of marks of general category students of graduation level should be 50 and the percentage of marks of reserved category students should be 45.
merit incentive scheme documents for application
To register Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, candidates need some documents, the information of all those documents is being given below in the article.
- Aadhar Card
- original residence
- photocopy of ration card
- Income certificate of 2.50 lakhs
- 10th 12th Marksheet
- mobile number
- graduation mark sheet
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
Eligibility to take advantage of the scheme
- The candidate must have a permanent domicile of Himachal.
- Only those beneficiaries whose name will appear in the merit list will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- You should belong to SC, ST, OBC.
- Your family should be BPL ration card holder.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
Benefits of HP Medha Protsahan Yojana
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 We are going to give you information about the benefits through the points given below. These points are as follows –
- Under this scheme, 30 percent girl students will get reservation.
- Financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be provided to the poor class students of the state for coaching.
- Students selected by the government will be sent for coaching in their state or out-of-state institutions.
- A total budget of 5 crores has been made for providing coaching assistance under the Medha Protsahan Yojana.
- The students who have passed 12th will get the most benefit from this, so that they will get a guide to move forward.
- College students will be given coaching for job related exams.
- An incentive amount of 1 lakh will be given for courses like NEET, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, AFMC, CLAT, examination (NIIT, IIT-JEE, AIM, AFMC, CLAT).
- After 12th, students who will be given money to prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC.
- 350 students will be selected at the 12th level.
- A merit list of 150 students will be prepared at the graduation level.
merit incentive scheme
Some marks have been fixed for the students to take advantage of the scheme. You will be eligible to apply if your category wise your marks are as follows
- Sr. No. 1
- General category students who must have 75% marks in 11th (10+1).
- But those who will be students of SC, ST category, they should have 65 percent or more marks in 11th.
- No. number 2,
- Students who have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination should have 75% marks for general category students.
- The same SC, ST category, backward class students should have got 65 percent or more marks in 12th.
- Sr. No. 3
- graduate level The marks of general category students should be up to 50%.
- At the same time, the marks of reserved category i.e. backward class tribes should be up to 45 percent.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Incentive Scheme What is the purpose of
The main objective of this scheme is to give financial assistance to those poor students of the state who want to do coaching after giving intermediate examination or after graduation but their family or their financial condition is not so strong that they go out to any other state. Can take coaching or take coaching in your own state. For this, the scheme has been started by the state government to prepare merit list of all the meritorious students and provide them training so that they can get the job easily. For this, the government is giving an amount of 1 lakh to the students, so that if the students go to another state, then with this amount they can easily take the things they need for themselves so that they do not face any problem.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022?
For the candidates who want to fill the application form for the scheme, here we are telling some steps to fill the application form, you can follow the given steps –
first candidate DIRECTORATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION Of official website go to.
- After that a home page will open on your screen. You have to go to the download section and click on Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana Application Form.
- After that the application form will open on your screen. You have to download this form and after that you print the application form and take it out.
- After taking the print out, you can fill the information entered in the form like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Pan Card Number, Aadhar Number, Bank Name, Residence Address, Class etc. Give. And at the same time, if you have the documents that you have been given, then you can put a mark in front of them and if it is not, then you can put a cross mark.
- After that, you also attach photo copies of documents with the form and also attach your passport size photo.
- You have to send this form to the Higher Education Department of Himachal Pradesh by e-mail or fax.
- After this your application process for HP Medha Protsahn Yojana is completed.
Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Institutes Selection Process
- Some guidelines have been issued by the government to decide the coaching institute. Under the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, it is mandatory to have the required number of teachers in the coaching institutes.
- These teachers can be on regular or daily or part time salary. It is essential to have the necessary infrastructure in the institution. Which should have campus, library etc. It is mandatory for the institution to have minimum 3 years experience in the coaching programs that will be conducted in the institutes.
- If there is an organization under which the success rate is very high, then such organization will be considered eligible even after working for less than 3 years. All those coaching institutes which are giving coaching for entrance examinations and their students have been able to get admission in reputed institutes will be given priority under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana.
- The list of all the students has been uploaded on the departmental website. All the identified students will have to select the institution and provide information by email at [email protected] on 10 February 2021 by 5:00 PM.
Some questions and answers related to HP Medha Protsahan Yojana
What is the official website of Medha Protsahan Yojana?
The official website of Medha Protsahan Yojana is- educationhp.org. We have provided you with the link to this website in this article.
How much amount will be given to the beneficiary candidate under the scheme?
Under the scheme, an assistance amount of Rs 1 lakh will be given to the beneficiary student.
How much budget has been prepared by the state government for Himachal Pradesh merit promotion?
A budget of Rs 5 crore has been prepared for this scheme.
What is the objective of the scheme?
The objective of this scheme is to provide incentive money to the economically poor meritorious children of the state to facilitate coaching institutes for jobs. So that the students who want to get a job by coaching, can do it easily. For which the candidate selected in the merit list by the government can get the assistance amount.
In which mode a candidate can apply for the scheme?
The candidate can apply in the online mode, the official website has been launched by the state government to apply for the scheme
How many students will be selected at the 12th level?
350 students will be selected at the 12th level.
What are the documents required for HP Medha Protsahn Yojana?
To take advantage of the scheme, beneficiaries need documents like graduation mark sheet, 10th 12th mark sheet, Aadhar card, income certificate of 2.50 lakh, photocopy of ration card, caste certificate, passport size photo, original residence, mobile number, etc.
how many students merit lists will be prepared at the graduation level?
150 students will be selected at the graduation level. Whose merit list will be prepared.
How to apply online for availing of benefits?
We have told you the complete process of applying online through our article, you can follow the given steps.
HP Medha Incentive Scheme What is the helpline number of?
If you need any other information related to the scheme or you are facing any problem then you can contact on the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number- 0177-2653120
All the information related to Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana has been given to the beneficiary in the article. If candidates want to get any other information then they should contact number – 0177-2812882 From there you can ask for all other information, apart from this, mail id to the beneficiaries. [email protected] It is also being given that the candidates can also get the related information by messaging there.
So as we told through our article today how you Himachal Pradesh Medha Incentive Scheme 2021 If you need any other information related to the scheme, then you can see the notification on the given official website or you can message us by going to the comment box below.