Krishak Sahayata Aajeevika Yojana 2022 :Various schemes are being run by the state government for the farmers of Odisha. Through this, many types of benefits are being given to the farmers. In this Kharif season, farmers should not be short of money for farming and they can do farming on time. In Odisha, this time on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya 2022, 40 lakh farmers of the state will be given financial assistance of 2000 rupees to the farmers who are eligible under Krishak Assistance for livelihood and income enhancement. Farmers will be given this benefit under KALIA Scheme.
According to media reports, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik will release this assistance amount at 5 pm on Tuesday. Under the Kalia scheme, a total assistance of Rs 800 crore will be given to more than 40 lakh small and marginal farmers of the state. Under this scheme, every farmer will be transferred directly to the bank account of the farmers through DBT.
Krishak Sahayata Aajeevika Yojana importent point
|scheme name||Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme 2022|
|article name||Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme|
|article type||Ssaction plan|
|Who can apply?||All the farmers of the state can apply for this scheme.|
|Benefit||40 LA of the stateb By providing benefits of this scheme to the farmers, their social and economic development will be done.|
|medium of application||online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
4000 rupees are given to the farmers every year
Under the Kalia scheme, farmers who are eligible in Odisha are given Rs 4000 annually in two installments. The small and marginal farmers of the state are given Rs 2000 for Rabi crop and Rs 2000 for Kharif season once in a year. Through this, farmers get financial help for farming at the time of cultivation. It is noteworthy that the proposal has been approved after the discussion related to it was approved in the meeting of the state cabinet. Under which the scheme has been extended for the next three years by the state government in the month of March.
The target of giving loans of Rs 9000 crores to the farmers of Odisha
It is noteworthy that in this Kharif season, the Odisha government with the help of various cooperative organizations has set a target of giving loans worth Rs 9000 crore to the farmers of the state. The officials have been instructed to give loans to the farmers of the state on priority basis. The officials have been instructed to identify the farmers who are in need of more loans and give them loans first so that farmers do not face any kind of problems for cultivation in Kharif season.
Emphasis on issuing credit cards for farmers
According to media reports, the state government is issuing credit cards for the farmers of the state. Under this, emphasis is being laid on issuing credit cards to more and more farmers. Not only this, District Central Cooperative Bank, DRCS, Chief District Agriculture Officers have been asked to take measures in this regard at the earliest. has been asked to take immediate measures in this regard. Significantly, in the Kharif season 2021 in the state, a total of 18,61,206 farmers were given crop loans of Rs 8,686.40 crore. During the Rabi season 2021-2022, cooperatives disbursed a record crop loan of Rs 7,362.47 crore.
What is the benefit Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme
Some special benefits are provided to you under this welfare scheme, which are as follows –
- With the help of this scheme, the farmer’stheand all round development is ensured,
- Financial assistance is provided to the farmers for their social and economic development.
- farmers for better production businessFifth note of musical scalea help is provided,
- Livelihood support is provided to the farmers for their maintenance and their families.
- To ensure the social security of the farmers, the benefit of insurance scheme is provided to them etc.
All the above benefits will be provided under this scheme so that all of you farmers can have sustainable development.
Essential Qualification – Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme?
You too farmer brothers and sisters have to fulfill some qualifications to apply in this scheme, which are as follows –
- Applicants should be farmers, small and marginal,
- Kisan OdiSha Must be a domicile of the state etc.
By fulfilling all the above qualifications, you can apply for this scheme and get its benefits.
Which documents will be required- Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme?
In order to apply for this scheme, all of you farmer brothers and sisters will have to fulfill some documents, which are as follows –
- Aadhar Card,
- permanent residence certificate,
- agricultural land yog documents,
- bank account passbook,
- Pan Card,
- current mobile number and
- Passport size photo etc.
By completing all the above documents, you can apply for this scheme and get its benefits.
How to Apply Online in Krishak Sahayata Aajeevika Yojana?
All of you farmer brothers and sisters can easily join this scheme. ohnorline application can complete online application process Some are as follows –
- Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme In, Online Application To do this, first of all, all of you farmers official website You will have to come to the home page of the website, which will be like this –
- After visiting this page you KreeshA Support Livelihood Scheme – Apply You will get the option of which you have to click on
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you,
- on this page you application form will open which you have to fill carefully,
- All the requested documents will have to be scanned and uploaded and
- in the end you submit By clicking on the option of the receipt, etc. will have to be obtained.
Lastly, in this way all of you can easily join this recruitment, onlain application You can do it and get the benefit of it.
In this article of ours, we have not only explained in detail to all of you farmer brothers and sisters. Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme told about but complete you in detail ohnorline application process Told about this so that all of you can apply for this recruitment as soon as possible and get its benefits.
Lastly, all of you farmers must have liked this article of ours very much, for which you will like, share and comment on this article of ours.
- Thar Movie Download Review 480p 720p 1080p
- Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022 online registration
- Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022 apply online like this
- NHAI Recruitment 2022 for 7 post
- Mirzapur season 2 download 720p Review
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 for 2187 Posts
- EWS Certificate Bihar Online Apply from RTPS 2022
- Mirzapur Download Link Season 1 Review 720p
- Mere Desh ki Dharti Movie Download Filmyzilla 2022 Review
- Aadhar Card & Bank A
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’s – Farmer Assistance Livelihood Scheme
How do I check Kalia list?
The Farmers of Odisha State who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2022 may check at the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. Under the Odisha, KALIA Yojana government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries.
How can I check my Kalia Yojana beneficiary list in Odisha?
Kalia Yojana Odisha List is generally uploaded online and one can check the Kalia Yojana List by visiting the official portal www.kalia.co.in. You need to enter your District name, Block Name u0026amp; GP name to find out the Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana Name Wise, Aadhar Card wise.
How can I download Kalia Yojana list?
How to Check and Download the Name List of the Beneficiaries Online @ kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Visit the official Portal of the Kalia Yojana. It takes the user to the Home Page given below.
How do I register for Kalia Yojana online?
Upload Documents For Self Registered Farmers (PM- Kisan) First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana. The home page will open in front of you. On the homepage, you need to click on upload documents for self-registered farmers (Pm Kisan)
kalia scheme,kalia scheme odisha,kalia scheme of odisha govt,odisha govt new scheme,odisha bjd kalia scheme,kalia scheme odisha govt,kaila scheme for odisha farmers,farmers scheme,naveen patnaik new scheme in odisha,kalia scheme form,kalia scheme list,farmer new scheme,what is kalia scheme,kalia scheme details,kalia scheme problem,odisha’s kalia scheme,kalia scheme in odisha,odisha govt scheme 2019,kalia scheme for farmers,new scheme by odisha govt