Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account | aadhar card link to bank account form | npci link aadhaar card | link aadhaar with bank account by sms | aadhar card link to bank account status
How to link Aadhar card in bank account – According to the guidelines given by the government, now it has been made mandatory to link Aadhaar with your bank account. No matter what bank you have an account with Linking Aadhaar Card with Bank Account If you do not link your Aadhar card with your bank account then your account will be closed. So that your bank account operation will stop and you will not be able to take advantage of government schemes. If you have not linked your Aadhaar with your bank account yet, then you can link your account with your Aadhaar online from the comfort of your home. Bank Account Aadhaar Card You will need to go to the bank to link it.
Through this article we Aadhaar Card Bank Account Will tell about the process of linking to and will also provide other related information. If you also want to know the process of linking Aadhar cards with the bank, then read this article till the end.
how to link aadhar card in bank account ,
Candidate Net Banking, ATM, Official Website, SMS You can link your Aadhar with your bank account through this. If you link your bank account with an Aadhar card, then you get many facilities for this. For example, those working under the MNREGA scheme are transferred to their wages account. Money is transferred to the beneficiary’s account through DBT. And at the same time, there are many such schemes run by the government, in which it is necessary to link your account with Aadhaar. If you do not Link Aadhar Card, then you will not be able to take advantage of the schemes given by the government. Today we are going to tell you through our article how you can link your Aadhar card through an online medium.
Aadhar Card link Bank Account 2022 Overview
Your Aadhaar number must be linked with the bank account. Only after this you can get the benefit of government schemes. Whether your aadhaar is linked with your bank account (Bank AC), you can check it online sitting at home. For this, UIDAI, the organization that issued the Aadhaar number, has given a new facility. UIDAI has also given information about this by tweeting. If your Aadhaar is not linked with your bank account, then you will not be able to take advantage of many facilities.
We are going to inform you about the special facts related to linking Aadhar card with bank account. To know about these special facts, see the table given below-
|how to link aadhar card number in bank account
|government scheme benefits
|citizens of the country
How to link Aadhar with bank account through ATM?
According to the Aadhaar issuing body UIDAI, it is mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the bank account to take advantage of the government scheme or get subsidy. Linking bank account with Aadhaar is also necessary to take advantage of government schemes like LPG subsidy. If you also have Aadhar card and subsidy is not coming, you should check the linkage of Aadhaar with bank account.
If you do not want to go to the bank through online means, then we are going to tell you how you can link your bank account with Aadhaar from ATM in no time, you can link by going to your SBI ATM. Let us know through some steps –
- First of all go to the nearest ATM of your bank branch.
- After this you swipe your ATM card.
- After that you have to enter your PIN.
- After that you click on Service Registration.
- And then go to the option of Aadhar Registration.
- After that the candidate should select his/her account type Current/Savings.
- And then enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now you have to re-enter to confirm Aadhar card number.
- After this an OTP will come on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Then you have to enter the OTP that you have received.
- After this your Aadhar will be linked with the bank.
- Your application will be approved by the bank.
- In this way your process will be completed.
Link Aadhaar with Bank Account through SMS?
if you SBI account holder So we are going to tell you how you are a via sms own from bank account link can do. You don’t need to go anywhere for this. You can Link Aadhar Card sitting at home with a single message through your phone. But candidates should note that you have to message from the same number, which is registered in the bank account. You cannot message from any other number. Let’s know how message By link with aadhar bank account can do-
- First of all you need to have a mobile phone.
- on your phone message app will have to go in
- after that you typing in inbox Is UID<aaadhar< strong=””> Number</aaadhar<>
- after that you send this message 567676 send on
- you ComeLink to Dhar Bank to be message mill will go.
- If your Aadhaar link is not there under any circumstances then you will be requested to visit the bank. And even if your phone number will not be linked with the bank, then in your phone message You will be notified by
How to link aadhar with bank in offline mode?
If you want to apply in offline mode, then you can link to Aadhaar by visiting your bank branch. Here we are going to tell you the process to link Aadhaar with a bank account in offline mode. If you also want to know about this process, then you can follow the given steps and get information-
- For this you have to carry a photocopy of Aadhar card with you.
- After this, you will have to go to the bank and from there you will have to take the application form to link Aadhar card with the bank account.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- And you should attach the photo copy of Aadhar card with the application form.
- After verification of Aadhar card, your Aadhar card will be linked. And related to the link on your mobile number which is registered with your bank account message will come.
- In this way your process will end.
how to link aadhar card with bank account through mobile app
For the convenience of their customers, many banks have an App net banking facility gives. Whether you are in any other state, then how can you link your aadhar with a bank through the mobile app. We will guide you through this process SBI App is telling you about. Follow the given steps to know the process –
- First of all candidates google play store Go in
- after that you SBI Anywhere Personal Mobile app must be installed.
- After that open the app,
- After that click on request,
- Then Select the base option Do.
- Now aadhar linking options Select the
- dropdown CIF number on menu Select the
- after that your enter aadhar number,
- now after read the complete guidelines And tick mark Put it on
- And finally click on submit button,
- in your phone message Your Aadhaar will be linked with the bank account.
- After the process is complete you Ok Click on the button.
- In this way your process will be completed.
How to Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account through Net Banking?
You can easily Link Aadhar Card through Net Banking. For this, first, you have to create your profile by creating your login ID and after that you can follow the process given below –
- First of all visit the official website of SBI onlinesbi.com go to.
- after that you Login to net banking account ,
- And after this Click on E-Service do,
- after that you Select the option of Update Aadhar with E Account do,
- Now the password you would have entered while creating the login id will be Enter password.
- And Click on submit option,
- Now you go to the dropdown CIF number selection do,
- Now Your Aadhar will be linked with the bank,
- After linking, a message will be sent to your registered phone for your confirmation.
- In this way your process will be completed.
How to link aadhar with bank online?
If you do not want to link Aadhaar through net banking, then you can also apply sitting at home by visiting the official website. And for this you can follow our given steps. Here we are telling about the State Bank of India, you can link by visiting the official website of the branch in which you have an account. Let’s go through the given steps Online Process For Linking Aadhaar Card To Bank Account Get information about-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of your bank branch. As shown in the picture below –
- After that a home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option. As you can see in the picture below –
- After login, you will get a link of Update Aadhaar with Bank Account by going to Aadhaar Linking, click on that link.
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your account number and captcha code.
- After that you have to enter your Aadhar number and confirm it.
- After this read the rules and guidelines and tick it.
- And finally you have to click on the submit option.
- A message will be received on your registered mobile about your Aadhaar linking.
- In this way your process will end.
how to check aadhar card link
If your mobile number is registered in your Aadhaar then you can check it online. You can check your Aadhaar-Bank Account Link Status by clicking on this link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper. To check your Aadhar linking status online, you have to first click on this link. After entering your 12 digit Aadhaar number, you have to enter the security code written on the website. After that you click on Send OTP.
After this OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered in your Aadhaar. After getting OTP, you have to click on Enter OTP option. After this, enter the OTP that you got on the mobile. After that you click on submit option. After this your Aadhar-Bank Account Linking Status will be displayed on the computer or mobile phone screen.
FAQ – Linking aadhar with bank account
u003cstrongu003eWhich official website was released for linking aadhar with bank account?u003c/strongu003e
Every single bank has released the official website for Aadhar lu003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/aadhar-card-se-sim-ki-jankari/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/aadhar-card-se-sim-ki-jankari/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eiu003c/au003enk. You go to the website of the bank in which you have an account. Apart from Aadhar link, you can avail other services.
u003cstrongu003eWhy is it necessary to link aadhar with bank?u003c/strongu003e
Citizens of the country can take advantage of subsidies and other government schemes. Because now the government is giving the benefit of the scheme to only those people whose Aadhaar is linku003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/aadhar-card-se-sim-ki-jankari/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/aadhar-card-se-sim-ki-jankari/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eeu003c/au003ed with the bank account. And at the same time, you should not face any problem in taking loan from the bank.
u003cstrongu003eWill bank operations be stopped if I do not bank with Aadhaar?u003c/strongu003e
u003cbru003eYes, it has been made mandatory by the government that all the citizens in the country are required to link their Aadhaar with the bank. Therefore, if you do not link your account with Aadhaar, then the operation of your bank account will be stopped.
u003cstrongu003eIn which mode we can apply for Aadhaar linking?u003c/strongu003e
You can apply for Aadhaar linking in both offline and online mode. You can link your Aadhaar with the bank through ATM, Mobile App, Net Banking, SMS, online process or you can visit the branch yourself. We have told about all these in detail in our article, see our article to know.
u003cstrongu003eHow can I link Aadhaar with bank online?u003c/strongu003e
We have shared you the complete procedure to Link Aadhar Card Bank online in this article. You can see the process through which you want to link your Aadhaar with bank account in our article.
u003cstrongu003eWhat if a person’s bank account is not linked with Aadhar card?u003c/strongu003e
In today’s time, it has become very necessary to link the bank account with the Aadhar card, if a citizen does not have a bank account with Aadhaar, then he cannot get the benefits of various types of government schemes run by the government.
u003cstrongu003eHow to Link Aadhaar with SBI?u003c/strongu003e
To link Aadhar with SBI, you can do this u003cstrongu003ewww.onlinesbi.comu003c/strongu003e You can easily link to bank account by visiting the official website.
u003cstrongu003eHow to Link Aadhaar with Bank from Mobile Phone?u003c/strongu003e
First of all you must have Android mobile phone. After that you have to go to thu003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/aadhar-card-se-sim-ki-jankari/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/aadhar-card-se-sim-ki-jankari/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eeu003c/au003e Google Play Store of your phone. u003cstrongu003eSBI Anywhere Personalu003c/strongu003e You have to download the app. Now you can Link Aadhar Card with bank through this app.
Helpline number for Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account
Through our article, we have shared with you the complete information and process to do Aadhaar Bank Link in both online and offline mode. here you go how to link aadhar card in bank account, If you need any information related to this or you have any problem then you can message us in the comment box below.