Today we will talk about the NSP Scholarship Online Form 2024. Students coming from the minority community category can apply for Pre and Post-Matric Scholarship. By reading this post you will get All the important information related to Pre and Post-Matric NSP Scholarship Form 2024 will be received, so stay connected till the end of this post.
|Name of service:-
|NSP Scholarship 2024
|Ministry of Minority Affairs MoMA
|Minorities Students Class 1 to 12
NSP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Form Online
The Ministry of Minorities, Government of India, provides NSP Scholarship for the better education of the students coming under the minority category. For this, through the National Scholarship Portal, the Post Matric Scholarship and Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme scholarship scheme for the minority academic year 2022-23 has invited NSP Scholarship Form. In this post, we have provided you with all the information related to the NSP Scholarship Form Online, so if you also come from a minority community then read this post completely to apply.
- Pre-Matric and Post-Matric NSP Scholarship Online Form 2024
NSP Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Kitni Milti Hai
Let us now know how many scholarships are available in Pre Matric and Post Matric through the National Scholarship Portal:-
Pre Matric Scholarship
- From class 1 to 5:- Rs 1000/- annually
- Class 6 to 10 :- Rs.5000/- annually
- 10,000/- per annum to hostel students from class 6 to 10
Post Matric Scholarship
- Up to class 11th and 12th: -9300/- per annum
- Hostel students: Rs.10,800/- annually
- Technical/Vocational students up to class 11th and 12th:- Rs.12,300/- per annum
- Hostel students of Technical/Vocational up to class 11th and 12th:- Rs 13,800/- per annum
- UG & PG :-6000/- Per Year
- UG & PG(Hosteller):-8700/- Per Year
- M.phil/Ph.D:-8500/-Per Year
- M.phill/Ph.D (Hosteller):- 15,000/- Per Year
- Medical/Engineering/CA:-25.000/-Per Year
- Medical/Engineering/CA (Hosteller):30,000/- Per Year-
Application Fee NSP Scholarship
- There is no application fee to file the NSP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online Form. You can apply for this free of cost.
NSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric NSP Scholarship:- Pre Matric NSP Scholarship will be provided to those students coming under the minority category who have passed the last final examination with 50% marks and their parent/guardian’s annual income is less than 1 lakh. is not more.
- Post Matric NSP Scholarship will be provided to such students coming under the minority category who have passed the last final examination with 50% marks and the annual income of their parents/guardian is not more than 2 lakhs.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship CS for Vocational and Technical Courses – The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have passed the previous final examination with 50% marks and the annual income of their parent/guardian does not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
NSP Scholarship Online Apply Important Dates
|Online Apply Start Date:-
|Last Date For Online Apply:-
|Defective Application Verification Last Date:-
|Institute Verification Last Date:-
- Ponniyin Selvan 1 Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Jamtara Season 2 Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Bihar Beej Anudan Online Apply | Seed Grant Scheme Rabi Crop 2024 Online Application Started
- Hush Hush download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Annadoot Yojana 2024 MP Annadoot Yojana Online Application
- Zomato Delivery Boy Kaise Bane 2024 How to Apply Online for Delivery Boy in Zomato
- UGC NET Admit Card here is the download link
- AWES Army School Teacher Recruitment 2024 Notice Apply Online
- Bihar Teacher Bharti knows complete information
- How to Link Adhaar Card With Voter Card In Minutes 2024
Document Required for Scholarship Online Form
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account in the name of ApplicantIncome Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Institution Verification Form
- Mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate Domicile Certificate
- Student Photo
- Income Certificate
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|In this post, we have provided you with all the information about Pre and Post-Matric NSP Scholarship Online Form 2024, so if you also want to apply for this scholarship then read this post till the end.
NSP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online Apply
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the National Scholarship Portal, the link of which we have given you above, by clicking on it, you will directly reach the home page of the website.
- Different tabs will appear on the home page, from here you have to click on the option of NSP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online Apply.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the registration option for registration.
- Here, first of all, you have to tell your state, that is, you have to give information about which state you belong to.
- After this, you have to choose the type of scholarship, for example, if you choose the option of NSP Post Matric Scholarship for Post Matric Scholarship.
- After this, you have to tell your name, you have to tell the type of scholarship, you have to give your date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
- After this, you have to give your bank information, keep in mind that you have to be careful while giving bank information because if the account number is wrong, there may be trouble in getting a scholarship.
- Similarly, you have to fill in all the information correctly and finally, you have to submit it.
- For whichever scholarship you opt for, your registration will be done successfully.
- Now you need to log in to the scholarship portal to upload your documents.
- To log in, you have to click on the option of login, after that you have to log in through your mobile number.
- To log in, an OTP will come on your mobile number, which you have to submit there and click on login.
- As soon as you log in, the Days Board will open in front of you, from where you can fill in the information related to the type of scholarship you want to apply for.
- You have to upload all the documents you need to apply online.
- After giving all the information, finally, you have to click on the submit button, as soon as you click, your application form will be submitted.
- Through this process, you can easily apply NSP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online.
- After this, after verification of your documents by the institute, your scholarship will be provided in your account.
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems
0120 – 6619540
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Who is eligible to apply for Pre-Matric and post-matric Scholarship Schemes?
Such students who come under the minority category and whose family’s financial income is less than the prescribed limit can apply for this.
How much fee has to be paid for Pre Metric and Post Matric NSP Scholarship application?
No, you don’t have to pay any difference or the process turns out completely. You do not have to pay any fee for the application.
When will the filling of the 3Q Pre and Post Matric NSP Scholarship Online Form start?
Application for Pre and Post Matric NSP Scholarship has started in 2024.
What is the last date for the NSP Scholarship Online application?
The last date to apply for the Pre and Post-Matric NSP Scholarship is 2024.
Where to apply for 5 Q Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship?
For this, you can apply by visiting the National Scholarship Portal of the Government of India i.e. National Scholarship Portal.
Note: – In the same way, information about new or old government schemes started by the Central Government and the State Government, we will continue to reach you first through this website. so you are our Website Don’t forget to follow
If you liked this article then give it a go Share Sure do it. Thanks for reading this article till the end, You can connect with us by clicking on the social media icons given below, so that information about the upcoming new scheme can reach you.