If your PAN card is also lost or stolen, then you do not need to make a PAN card again. Now from your mobile NSDL e Pan Card Download PDF You can use it as an original PAN card after taking a printout of it. Yes! OnlineServices NSDL online on the website of Pan Card Downloading facility has started. In this article, we will learn step by step how to download PAN card from your mobile or laptop sitting at home.
If your PAN card is lost, torn, damaged or somewhere you are out and urgently need PAN card, then you can download the original e-PAN card. today I am going to tell you. That’s how you can download your e-pan card (e-pan card download PDF) if your pan card has been made recently (within a month), then you can download e-pan card for free, otherwise you will have to e-pan card. For downloading PAN card, a charge of Rs 8.26 will have to be paid, which you can do through credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI.
NSDL Pan Card Download PDF Online
facility of e-PAN was started by the country’s largest body Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) in April 2017. So that people can easily download e-PAN card. You can apply online to download e-pan card or get soft copy in PDF on email. After applying, the soft copy of PAN card is sent to your email in PDF format, apart from this, you can also apply PAN card. You can also download and use it for your important work.
|Article||To download an e-PAN card from NSDL & UTI|
|beneficiary||all pan cardholders|
e-Pan Card Download PDF information
The entire process from making a PAN card to download has now been made easy, free, and paperless means online. To make, rectify or reprint a PAN card, earlier one had to go to the Income Tax Department and apply online, but now people can get a new PAN card made sitting at home. You can get it done and you can download the e-PAN card if needed. In the event of the same PAN card being lost, torn, or damaged, you can get a duplicate PAN card issued again.
One thing you have to keep in mind, from whichever agency (NSDL or UTI) your PAN card will be made, you will have to download it from the same website. On downloading from it, it will automatically tell that your PAN card is made from NSDL. Similarly, NSDL will also tell if it is made of UTI. NSDL Pan Card Download Link
How to Download NSDL E-PAN Card? Quick Process
- Go to the website of NSDL E PAN – Download e PAN
- Enter PAN number, Aadhar number and date of birth.
- I agree Tick it and fill the captcha.
- Submit Verify OTP by clicking on the button.
- At the end 9 rupees Make the payment of
Your e-pan card will be downloaded in a pdf file.
if mentioned above Quick Process by following NSDL e-Pan Card Download PDFIf you are having trouble doing it, then it is mentioned below Step by Step Follow the process, your work will be done.
NSDL – How to Download PAN Card by PAN Number?
- step 1 First of all, by clicking on the button below, you have to reach the Download e-PAN Card page of the NSDL website.
- Step 2 Here you have to tick the box by entering your PAN number, Aadhar number, and date of birth and fill out the captcha. Submit To click on the button. As in the photo below.
- Step 3 Now the last few digits of the mobile number or email ID that will be linked to your PAN card will be visible. By ticking your mobile number Generate OTP to click on. As in the photo below. note: This will be the same number that will be filled in the form while getting your PAN card made. An OTP will come on this number, with the help of which you will be able to download the PAN card.
- Step 4 After generating the OTP, a 6 digit OTP will come to your mobile number, which will be filled in the blank box. Validate To click on the button. As in the photo below.
- Step 5 in front of you as soon as you validate the e-Pan Card Download PDF Facility The page will open, here you have to click on Continue. As in the photo below.
- Step 6, In the end, you have to pay 8 or 9 rupees. After that, you will be able to download your e-pan card.Sometimes he doesn’t ask to pay. If your PAN card is downloaded without payment, then it is a good thing, otherwise, you will have to pay.
- Step 7 To make payment, tick I agree and click on Proceed to Payment. After the payment is completed, a button of Download e-Pan will appear in front of you. By clicking on which you can easily download your e-pan card. So in this way you can download the NSDL e PAN card sitting at home through your mobile or laptop.
How to download e-pan card
To download the PAN card, first you have to go to the official website of NSDL or UTI. Where you have to give your card information, which is as follows
- PAN* : In this first box, 10 digit PAN number will have to be given which is written on your PAN card.
- Aadhaar (Only for Individual) : In this second number box, you will have to give 12 digits of your Aadhar card which will be written on Aadhaar. Date of Birth : In this third box you will get two boxes in which.
- In the box containing Month of Birth*, the month of birth (in two digits) has to be given, and in the box containing Year of Birth*, the year of birth (in four digits) has to be given.
- GSTN (Optional): This is an optional box. In this box, only the person with the PAN card made in the name of the company has to give the GST registration number of the company, others do not need to give the GSTN number.
- Declarations: In this, certain declarations and consents have to be given for the use of data related to the Aadhaar provided on the site of NSDL. If you want, you can post and after that you have to tick the box to give consent.
Some of the declarations and agreements are as follows-
- I understand that my Aadhaar data will be used for the purpose of e-PAN card and my identity will be authenticated on the basis of Aadhaar authentication system (Aadhaar based e-KYC services of UIDAI) (targeted) financial and other subsidies, benefits and Services) Act, 2016 and allied rules and regulations notified for any other purpose. I also understand that the demographic details (name, gender and date of birth) and/or biometrics and/or OTP provided by me for authentication will be used to authenticate my identity through Aadhaar authentication system only for specific transactions. and shall not be used for any other purpose. ,
- To obtain my e-KYC through Aadhaar based e-KYC services of UIDAI Authenticate my Aadhar through OTP or Biometric to authenticate my identity through Aadhaar Authentication system and submit my photo and demographic details ( Use name, gender, date of birth and address) ) to e-sign the PAN application.
- I understand that Aadhaar based authentication provides for security and confidentiality of personal identification data, which is ensured by NSDL e-Gov and the data will be stored by NSDL e-Gov till such time as UIDAI has not specified in the guidelines from time to time.
- Captcha*: There is a security feature, for which you are shown a captcha image, in which some letters are written by mixing some small and big letters of English. This letter has to be written exactly in the blank box.
- Submit: After this click on the submit button at the bottom.
PAN * card number, Aadhar number, date of birth will have to be given, after which tick on the below term and condition agreement and submit by filling the captcha given below.
In the next screen that will open, your registered mobile number will be displayed, and your consent will be asked to send OTP on it. You have to give consent by ticking the small blank box in front and click on the box with send OTP.
OTP will come on registered mobile number and email?
After submitting a new page will open in front of you. In which you will see your registered mobile number and email, you will be asked for consent to send OTP on this registered mobile or email. For which by ticking in one of the columns in front of mobile number, email and both, you have to tick the box with Agree and then click on send OTP, after which OTP will come on whichever option you tick above. You have to give it and click on validate.
After which if the PAN card is made within a month, then the option of direct download will come, if the same is made old, then there will be an option of payment in front. After making the payment, the receipt will come. With the help of the Acknowledgment Number that will come in this receipt, you can download it from this website. For which you will have to go to the website of Download e-Pan Card again. Where the acknowledgment number, date of birth and captcha code have to be submitted and submitted.
In the next page, after authenticating with OTP, the option of download of PAN card will come, after clicking on which e-pan card will be downloaded in PDF. Apart from this, after some time you will get e-PAN in PDF format on the e-mail id.
To see all the steps of how to download pan card, watch the video given below and subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more latest videos
In this post we told how to download pan card, we hope you have got all the information, if you have any question related to how to download pan card, then please comment and we will answer it. Will try to give as soon as possible.
NSDL e-PAN Card Open & Print Kaise Kare?
- step 1 After the NSDL e-PAN card is downloaded, you will be asked for a password to open the PDF file.
- Step 2 In the password, you have to enter your date of birth in the format of DDMMYY. Like my date of birth is 12th June 1995.
- So i want to open the pdf file of my e pan card 120695 I will use a password.
- Step 3 As soon as the e-Pan Card PDF file is opened, you can easily print it or take a screenshot of it and keep it safe with you.
- Waah Zindagi full movie download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla
- IPL Auction Players List -आईपीएल में सभी टीमों का लिस्ट जारी- दाम के साथ
- जमीन सर्वे बिहार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म – Bihar Jamin Survey Form PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List online apply
- Atrangi Re Download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla hotstar
- Bihar Board Inter 1st Division Scholarship 2022 List Date & 12th Kanya Utthan Yojana Apply Online
- UPJEE Application Form: UP Polytechnic online apply
- Haseen Dillruba Download 1080p 480p 720p Pagalworld Tamilrockers netflix
- Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 Online Registration
FAQ: NSDL e-Pan Card Download PDF Online
u003cstrongu003eWhat is required to download pan card online.u003c/strongu003e
To download e-pan card online, you must have aadhar card and pan card number and mobile number.
u003cstrongu003eHow to download pan card without pan number?u003c/strongu003e
To download a pan card without a pan number you have to u003cstrongu003eDigilockeru003c/strongu003e Application must be used.
u003cstrongu003eWill PAN card downloaded online work everywhere?u003c/strongu003e
Yes ! Absolutely, after the PAN card is downloaded, you can get its color print out and lamination it and use it like a physical PAN card anywhere and anytime.
u003cstrongu003eWhat to enter in the password when you open it after downloading the PAN card?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eAns:u003c/strongu003e After downloading the e-pan card, when you open it, you will be asked for the password. You have to enter your date of birth as per DDMMYY. If your date of birth is 12th June 1995 then your password will be u003cstrongu003e120695u003c/strongu003e . So this was the way to download NSDL e-Pan Card Online.
I hope this articleHow to Download NSDL PAN Card?You must have liked it very much and all the doubts you have in your mind related to NSDL e-Pan Card Download PDF Online must have been cleared.
NSDL Pan Card Download PDF by Name and Date of Birth, NSDL e-Pan Card Download PDF Online, Onlineservices NSDL Pan Card Download PDF, NSDL Pan Card Download PDF Hindi, NSDL Pan Card Download PDF & Reprint, NSDL Pan Card Download PDF Password for Open PDF, NSDL e- Pan Card Download PDF by PAN Number, how to download pan card pdf, how to download pan card by pan number, how to download pan card without pan number? And so on.
If you still have any question or suggestion NSDL e Pan Card Download PDF If you are related then please tell me by writing in the comment box below. I will reply to your comment within 30 minutes.