upjee 2022 | upjee 2022 application form | uttar pradesh polytechnic form 2022 | upjee 2022 application form | upjee polytechnic 2022 application form | uttar pradesh polytechnic college | uttar pradesh polytechnic syllabus | upjee polytechnic exam date 2022 | upjee polytechnic syllabus 2022
The schedule of the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE 2022) meaning Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2022 has been released by the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). UPJEE is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in polytechnic institutes affiliated with the Board of Technical Education, UP. Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will start the UPJEE 2022 registration from February 15, 2022. Candidates who want to take admission in polytechnic institutions in the academic year 2022-23 can register themselves on the official website- jeecup.admissions.nic.in. The application process will close on April 17, 2022. The correction window for correction in the application form from the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council will be available from April 18 to April 22, 2022. The admit cards for this exam will be issued on May 29, 2022.
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2022 can also apply in the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) – 2022, but in the event of getting selected, submit the certificate of passing (mark sheet/certificate) at the time of counseling. Will happen. Candidates applying to Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam Schedule will have to upload their scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression. While filling out the online form, candidates must have all the required details like a class 10 certificate, Aadhar card.
UPJEE 2022 Important dates
|Registration start date||February 15, 2022|
|Registration closing date||April 17, 2022|
|UPJEE 2022 Exam||From 6th June 2022|
|Answer key release date||13 to 15 June 2022|
|UPJEE 2022 Result||June 17, 2022|
|UPJEE 2022 Counseling Process||20 June to 12 August 2022|
|Starting of academic session 2022-23||August 1, 2022|
UPJEE 2022 Admit card
The admit card for the exam will be issued on May 29. As per the schedule, after the successful completion of the exam, the answer key will be released on June 13 while the result will be declared on June 17. The counseling process will be done from June 20 to August 15.
UPJEE 2022 Exam pattern
There will be one paper for each group consisting of 100 objective-type questions. The duration of the test will be of three hours. Four marks will be awarded for each correct question and one-fourth will be deducted for wrong answers. As per the schedule, the answer key will be released on June 13, 2022, after the successful completion of the exam while the result will be declared on June 17, 2022. The counseling process will be done from June 20 to August 15.
Exam Fee for UPJEE 2022
The application fee is Rs. 200.00 for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 300.00 for general and OBC candidates. There is no provision for filling the application form with a late fee. Application fees can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India / ICICI Bank through Challan or Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card.
Age for UPJEE 2022
For candidates seeking admission through an entrance examination, the age limit should not be less than 14 years as of July 01, 2022, i.e., the date of birth of the candidate for admission in the year-2022 should be on or before 01.07.2008.
UPJEE 2022 Apply Process
- Step 1: Candidate will have to visit the official website of Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the UPJEE 2022 application link (after activation) given on the website.
- Step 3: Register the candidate by entering the requested information and fill your form.
- Step 4: After filling out the form, submit the form by paying the application fee.
- Step 5: Download the filled application form and take a printout of it.
Candidates should keep their name, date of birth, address, parent’s name along with a scanned photograph, signature, educational certificate, ID proof like Aadhar card, and other documents.
Direct Link for Bihar Viklang Pension Yojana 2022
|UPJEE 2022 CAST, Resident Formstd PDF||Click Here|
|UPJEE 2022 Examination Schedule-2022||Click Here|
|LIST OF COURSES 2022 (TENTATIVE)||Click Here|
|INSTITUTE LIST 2022 (TENTATIVE)||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|UPJEE online Apply||Click Here|
Declaration of UPJEE 2022 result
The information about the declaration of the result will be circulated through newspapers/papers. The result will be available on the Council’s website jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
Selection Process and Seat Allotment for Group-L:
Only Interview Process will be followed for selection for Group-L. No written/online examination will be conducted for this group. The notice of the interview will be published on the website of the Council and in the newspapers. The allotment of institution to the students of this group will be done through offline counseling keeping in view the final merit list and priority of the institute choices filled by them at the time of interview.
Counseling for Seat Allotment (Group-B to K):
The allotment of courses and institutions for admission will be done through counseling on the basis of availability of seats, options given by the candidate and merit and counseling. After the declaration of the result, the detailed rules, date, time, place, procedure and guidelines of counseling will be given by the council in the newspapers and on the website of the council. Once the seat is finally allotted, no change in the course or institution will be possible.
UPJEE 2022 Counseling Process:
- For online counseling, the eligible candidate will have to register on the portal, after registration, the prescribed fee of Rs.250/- will have to be deposited online or through challan, only then the registration of the candidate will be considered complete.
- After registration by the candidates, the choices of institute and courses will be filled through their login on the portal. The number of options is unlimited. Qualified candidate can change his/her option or add new option at each stage.
- Allotment letter will be made available to the successful candidates on their login by allotting the choice of institution and course given by the candidates according to the order of preference and reservation.
Candidates are advised to participate in the online counseling process in the first phase itself and get the desired seat as the availability of seats will decrease phase wise. The detailed information related to the online counseling process will be available on the website one week before the counseling. Admission in the allotted institution The candidate will have to present himself in the allotted institution with all his original records on the prescribed dates for admission. Under the admission process by the institution, all the original records of the candidates, fees and other formalities will be completed, if found correct, the candidate will be given admission.
- Haseen Dillruba Download 1080p 480p 720p Pagalworld Tamilrockers netflix
- Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- kanya vivah yojana bihar online form 2022 Apply
- SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022 for 4050 Vacancies online apply
- Bihar SHSB Vacancy 2022 for 207 posts Online Form
- Gehraiyaan Movie Download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla
- Badhaai Do Download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla telegram pagalmovies
- Death Certificate Rajasthan 2022 online Apply & Download
- National Transgender Portal Registration 2022 online apply
- Radhe Movie Download Zee5 1080p 480p 720p filmymeet dailymotion bolly4u
upjee 2022 | upjee 2022 application form | upjee 2022 application form | upjee polytechnic 2022 application form | upjee polytechnic 2022 admit card | upjee polytechnic exam date 2022 | upjee polytechnic syllabus 2022