Panch Parmeshwar Yojana 2023: Friends, today we will tell you about Panch Parmeshwar Yojana, which started in Madhya Pradesh. You will also get complete information about how much is remaining, read our entire article carefully for complete information about how you can get this information.
An amount of 29 crore 88 lahks 16 thousand 492 has been allocated to 407-gram panchayats of Katni district under Panch-Parmeshwar Yojana. This amount is being used by the gram panchayats for the prevention of corona as well as in the development work of good quality permanent nature. Panchayats are getting water and sanitation-related works done on a priority basis. On average, a panchayat has received up to Rs 8 lakh from the 14th Finance Commission for infrastructure development, drinking water-related, and maintenance work of the gram panchayats of the district.
Panch Parmeshwar Yojana 2023 important Point
|Panch Parmeshwar Yojana 2023
|Panchayat Darpan Portal
|Panchayat and Rural Development Department
|citizens of the state
what is Panch Parmeshwar Yojana?
Panch Parmeshwar Yojana It has been started by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Through this scheme, funds will be provided for working in the Gram Panchayats of the state. Panch Parmeshwar Scheme this scheme will help make the three-tier Panchayat-Raj system more strong, along with this money can be used for culvert construction, construction of the Anganwadi center, construction of Panchayat building, construction of the public park, community toilet, etc.
Other information related to the Madhya Pradesh Panch Parmeshwar Yojana like- What is Panchayat Darpan Portal, What works are done under the scheme, and how to download the Panchayat Darpan app, etc. are being given below in detail through the article. plan and Panchayat Darpan Portal Complete information is given in the article.
What is Panchayat Darpan?
Panchayat Darpan is a portal launched by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department, through which the list of works done in the civil panchayat of the state, the list of approved works in the panchayat and the budget given by the government for the work and related information such as in the village panchayat Information about construction works, plan wise construction works, type of works and status wise information about construction works, salary payment status etc. have been made available on the portal.
The list of other facilities provided on the portal is given below in the article.
The amount received under Panch Parmeshwar Yojana
Panch Parmeshwar Yojana The information about the amount received in the Gram Panchayats through this article is being given below.
- Under the Panch Parmeshwar Yojana, the Gram Panchayat in which 2 Those who have a population of up to a thousand, an amount of Rs 5 lakh will be provided to them.
- An amount of Rs.8 lakh will be provided to the Gram Panchayat having a population of 2 thousand 1 to 5 thousand.
- Five thousand under scheme 1 Up to 10 lakh funds will be provided to the Gram Panchayats having a population of up to ten thousand for the construction of works.
- An amount of Rs 15 lakh will be provided to Gram Panchayats having a population of more than ten thousand.
Information received on the Panchayat Darpan Portal
Madhya Pradesh Panchayat Darpan Portal Through this, the information about the facilities that the people of the state can take advantage of is given through the list below in the article.
|List of works completed by Gram Panchayat
|Plan-wise construction works information
|salary payment status
|Information about construction works on the map
|Information about construction works in Gram Panchayat
|e-payment order status
|Geo-tag photo information of works uploaded by Gram Panchayat
|District Wise Tax Deduction & EPF Payment Report
|Job Wise Tax Deduction and
|job wise salary payment status
|Geo tag photo information of works uploaded by Gram Panchayat
|List of recently sanctioned works by Gram Panchayat
|Report related to the construction works of Gram Panchayat
|Reports available for employee information
|NREGA Salary Payment Report
|Reports related to Gram Panchayat and Village
Panchayat Darpan Mobile App Download Kaise Karen?
You can also download the Panchayat Darpan Mobile App. Follow the steps given below to download the Panchayat Darpan Mobile App.
- Panchayat Darpan Mobile App Download candidates first to Panchayat Darpan Portal Of official website will go on.
- Panchayat on the home page Darpan Mobile App will be written, click here.
- Now click on the Install Now option on the opened page.
- Then you will get the option to install the app on the Play Store page.
- There you have to click on Install, when the app is installed, you can use the Panchayat Darpan App.
Check details of the e-payment order of Gram Panchayat
To check the e-payment order information of the Gram Panchayat on the Panchayat Darpan portal, you can first check by visiting the official website of the portal.
- Firstly visit the Panchayat Darpan Portal.
- On the home page, click on Gram Panchayat e-payment order information.
- Then on the new page opened in front of you, enter the asked information like- District, District, Gram Panchayat, E-payment number, E-payment amount, and Captcha code.
- After that click on the View information option.
- Then the information related to e-payment of Gram Panchayat will open in front of you.
Information about the amount received by the Gram Panchayat
The information about the amount given by the government for the works of Gram Panchayat is given below in the article. By following the given steps, candidates can see the information about the amount received by Gram Panchayat.
- First of all, go to the official website of Panchayat Darpan.
- On the home page, the option of information about the amount received by the Gram Panchayat will come, click here.
- Now you have to fill in the option of the district, district, or village in the opened page fill in the captcha code, and click on view information.
- After this, complete information opens in front of you.
Information about geotag photos of works uploaded by MP Gram Panchayat
The process of checking all other information related to geo-tagged photos of the works uploaded by the Gram Panchayat in the state of Madhya Pradesh is given in the list below through the article, read the given list for more information.
- To check the information of geotag photos of the works uploaded by the MP Gram Panchayat, first of all, the official website of Panchayat Darpan Portal. www.prd.mp.gov.in go to.
- On the home page, you will see the option of information about geotag photos of the works uploaded by the Gram Panchayat, click there.
- Now enter the captcha code by entering the information asked on the opened page – district, district, village.
- Then the whole list opens in front of you.
- In the list, candidates get information about the work code, name of the village panchayat, district panchayat, village, type of work, amount of work, approval date, total geotag photo, work, etc.
Information about recently approved work by Gram Panchayat
Information about the recently approved works in MP Gram Panchayat is given in the article below, candidates can get complete information related to the work through the given article.
- For information about the recently approved works by the Gram Panchayat, first of all, visit the official website of the Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
- Now you have to find the option of information about the recently approved work by the Gram Panchayat on the opened home page, click there.
- Then select your district, district, or village on the new page that opens.
- Then a list of recently approved works will open in front of you.
- This list contains information about the district, district panchayat, gram panchayat, village, type of work, amount of work, approved date, and work.
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship @pmsonline.bih.nic.in
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment- DEO 39 Post
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment for 96 Trade Posts
- Bihar Board NSP Scholarship cutoff for all inter pass students
- Mai web series download Review 480p 720p 1080p netflix episodes
|ई भुगतान स्टेटस
FAQ About Panch Parmeshwar Yojana 2023
Where has the Panch Parmeshwar Yojana been started?
This scheme was started in Madhya Pradesh by the Chief Minister of the state Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Which is the official website of Panchayat Darpan Portal?
The official website of the portal is www.prd.mp.gov.in. We have provided you the link to this website in this article.
What work can be done in Gram Panchayat under the Panch Parmeshwar Yojana?
Through the scheme, kanji houses, community toilets, public park construction, drain construction, culvert construction, construction of Anganwadi center, etc. can be done.
How to download the Panchayat Darpan Mobile App?
Visit the official website of the portal to download the Panchayat Darpan Mobile App. On the opened page, click on the option of Panchayat Darpan Mobile App. After which the app opens in front of you on the Play Store, and from there you can download the app. The complete procedure to download the Panchayat Darpan mobile app is also given in the article.
What facilities are available on the Panchayat Darpan Portal?
Through the portal, facilities like salary payment status, plan-wise construction works, geotag photos of works uploaded by Gram Panchayat, work-wise salary payment status, etc. are available.