Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana It has been started by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Baghel. The scheme was announced while presenting the budget for 2020-21. The objective of the scheme is to benefit the farmers of Chhattisgarh, the difference between the support price of paddy. That is, the scheme has been launched to provide the farmers with the right price for the paddy produce. Tell you only for paddy crop Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana benefit will be given.
At present, 19 lakh farmers of Chhattisgarh state have been linked to the scheme under the scheme. A budget of about 5100 crores has been made for this scheme. For this, 30 thousand rupees will be given to the farmers of the state. First Rs 1500 has been sent to the account of farmers by the Chhattisgarh government. The amount of the second installment will soon be sent to the account of the beneficiaries. the candidate who Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana I have to apply online.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
This scheme has been started on the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. The farmers will benefit a lot from the scheme and the benefit of the scheme will be given to all the farmers of the state. Its first amount was allocated to the beneficiary farmers in the month of May. And the second amount will be given in the month of August, those who want to take advantage of the scheme should apply soon.
Apart from paddy, incentives will be given to other crops as per the scheme. After getting approval from the assembly, the remaining amount of the farmers will also be given. Today, in our article, we will give all the information related to the scheme, benefits, purpose, and eligibility. Read the article till the end to know.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
|Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
|Chhattisgarh State Government
|Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel
|farmers of chhattisgarh
|To increase the support price of paddy to the farmers
|not available yet
What is Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
For Rajiv Gandhi Yojana, this scheme has been started for the farmers of Chhattisgarh for better crop yield and to pay more attention to the crops. So that the farmers can get the amount according to their hard work, that is, the difference in the amount received by the farmers on selling paddy will be compensated by the state of Chhattisgarh and they can become self-reliant. So far, the first installment of Rs 1500 has been allocated to the bank accounts of about 18 lakh farmers.
Under the scheme, 10 thousand rupees will be given per acre to the farmers for paddy cultivation and 13 thousand rupees per acre will be distributed for sugarcane cultivation so that the farmer can cultivate well and agriculture can be promoted. And with this scheme, 17 lakh farmers will be waived off their loans.
Nyay schemes came out
new chhattisgarh is taking shape pic.twitter.com/9naF1I6tQ1
— CMO Chhattisgarh (@ChhattisgarhCMO) August 18, 2020
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a native of Chhattisgarh.
- The candidate should be a farmer.
- The applicant’s age should be above 18 years.
Benefits of CG Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana
- Under the scheme, the farmers of Chhattisgarh state will be benefited.
- Financial funds will be transferred by the government to the account of the beneficiary farmers through DBT. So that soon the farmers can get its benefit and there is no fraud with the farmers.
- About 19 lakh farmers of the state will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, the difference in support price of paddy is to be increased. So that the income of the farmers can be increased.
- Earlier a budget of Rs 5100 was made for the scheme. But which has been increased to Rs 5750.
- To change the economic condition of the farmers.
- Those farmers who are eligible to apply under the scheme will be cultivating paddy.
- Under 2019, farmers will be given financial assistance of Rs 10 thousand per hectare on the production of poor crops like paddy, maize.
- CG 1500 crore has been allocated to 18,34,834 farmers in the first installment.
- The main objective of the scheme is to strengthen the economy of rural farmers due to the transition to farmers.
- Those who do not have land or do not have cultivable land will also get the benefit of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide irrigation facilities to the farmers.
- For sugarcane cultivation, farmers will be paid Rs 13 thousand per acre.
Purpose of Chhattisgarh Kisan Nyay Yojana
The objective of this scheme is to increase the difference in the support price of paddy to the farmers. So that farmers do not face any financial problems. Along with this, due to the infection of Kovid-19, the farmers had to face many problems, due to which it was announced to provide financial assistance to the farmers. There are many such farmers in the state who do not have land for agriculture, now they have also been included in the scheme by the government, and they will also be given the benefit of the scheme.
Now the number of forests produce to be purchased on support price has been increased from 7 to 25 and the government will give support price per kg of Mahua flower at Rs.17 per kg at Rs.13. Under this scheme, the government is giving incentive ration to the farmers on many crops. For the sugarcane crop also, keeping in view the 2019-20 year, FRP will be paid on the maximum quantity of sugarcane fixed by cooperative factories at Rs 261 per quintal and support amount as Rs 355 per quintal.
- Bihar Land MVR Circle Rates and Stamp Duty Calculator – जमीन का सरकारी रेट पता करें 2022
- Viruman download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- kadamaiyai sei movie download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Cadaver Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2022 ESIC
- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2022 Application starts, fill form from here
- Nna Thaan Case Kodu Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p]
- Bihar Police Prohibition Constable CSBC Online Form 2022 filled online form
- Yuva Sambal Yojana Berojgari Bhatta apply process 2022
- PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2022
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Online Application
- The scheme has been started recently.
- For the farmers who were participants in the poorly registered accrued acreage of the year 2019, the government will send financial and incentive money to the accounts of those beneficiary farmers.
- Interested candidates who want to apply now have to wait for a while.
- As of now, no official notification has been issued by the state government to apply.
- Whenever there is any information regarding the application, we will update you through our article.
- Stay connected to our website for details.
Some questions and answers related to CG Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Scheme
What is the official website related to the scheme?
Recently the scheme has been started, but no official website has been launched yet.
Which farmers will be given benefits under the scheme?
Almost all the farmers will be given benefits under the scheme.
How many farmers will be benefited by the government
Support amount and assistance will be sent to the accounts of about 19 lakh farmers of Chhattisgarh state.
u003cstrongu003eWhen was the first installment of the scheme given?u003c/strongu003e
The first installment of this scheme was sent on 21 May 2020. Out of which about 18,34000 farmers have got the benefit.
u003cstrongu003eHow much budget has been prepared by the state government for this scheme?u003c/strongu003e
A budget of Rs 5700 was first made for this scheme, but after some changes were made in the scheme, out of which landless farmers were also added, for which a budget of Rs 5770 was kept.
What is the mode of applying?
You can also apply in online and offline mode to join the scheme.
How do apply for the people who have not got the benefit of the scheme yet?
Now the scheme has been started recently, interested candidates will have to wait for some time now.
What is the objective of the scheme?
The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers on the difference in the support price of paddy. In which financial amount will be given to the farmers in more crops.
So as we have told you in our article today Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana gave information. If you need any other information related to this scheme or have any problems, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.