SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022: State Health Society (SHSB), Bihar has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Community Health Officer (SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022) under the National Health Mission (NHM Bihar). Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts (SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022), can apply by visiting the official website of SHSB Bihar, statehealthsocietybihar.org. The application process for these posts (SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022) has started on February 11.
Apart from this, candidates can also directly apply for these posts (SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022) by clicking on this link https://shsb27.azurewebsites.net/#no-back. Also, through this link http://hrshs.bihar.gov.in/shs/vacancy/2022/Advt%20No-02-2022.pdf, you can also see the official notification (SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022). A total of 4050 posts will be filled under this recruitment (SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022) process.
Important Dates for SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to apply online – 11 February 2022
- Last date to apply online – 03 March 2022
|1||Online Application & Fee Submission Start Date/ Time||11/02/2022 (10:00 AM)|
|2||Online Application & Fee Submission End Date/ Time||03/03/2022 (06:00 PM)|
SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022 for Total 4050 Vacancies
A total of 4050 vacancies will be filled on a contract basis through the Bihar HHM CHO Recruitment 2022 campaign. These include 936 seats for UR, 499 seats for UR (Female), 556 for MBC, 238 for MBC (Female), 276 for BC, 143 for BC, 692 for SC, 214 for SC, ST 24 seats for ST women, 11 seats for ST women, 104 seats for WBC, 250 seats for EWS and 107 seats are reserved for women candidates of EWS.
UR – 936
UR F – 499
MBC – 556
MBC (F) – 238
BC – 276
BC (F) – 143
SC – 692
SC (F) – 214
ST – 24
ST (F) – 1 L
WBC – 104
EWS – 250
EWS F – 107
Eligibility Criteria for SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022
Candidates have B.Sc from any recognized institute. (Nursing)/ Certificate course in Community Health (CCH) or Certificate of General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) after Community Health Certificate course.
Must have done fresh GNM or B.Sc Nursing course. OR Working Regular Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc Nursing OR Working Contract Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc Nursing. On the other hand, if we talk about the age limit, then the maximum age limit for General and EWS category candidates is up to 42 years, for General and EWS (Female) / BC / MBC (Male and Female) up to 45 years and for SC or ST candidates. Should not be more than 47 years. However, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per government norms. For more details read the notification carefully.
Age Limit for SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022
UR & EWS-42 Years
BC/MBC (M&FF) – 45 Years
UR F/ EWS F – 45 Years
SC/ST (M&F) – 47 Years
Application Fee for SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022
UR, BC, MBC & EWS – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST of Bihar domicile and women and divine body – Rs. 250/-
Salary for SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2022
25,000/- per month plus performance-based incentive 15,000/- per month will be given subject to the approval of the National Health Mission, Government of India.
Applications invited for the post of recruitment of Community Health Oflicer (on contractual basis) at Health & Wellness Centre under National Health Mission.
- Bihar SHSB Vacancy 2022 for 207 posts Online Form
- Gehraiyaan Movie Download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla
- Badhaai Do Download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla telegram pagalmovies
- Death Certificate Rajasthan 2022 online Apply & Download
- National Transgender Portal Registration 2022 online apply
- Radhe Movie Download Zee5 1080p 480p 720p filmymeet dailymotion bolly4u
- Kisan Nyay Yojana 2022 chhattisgarh : Kisan Nyay Yojana List Online
- Bunty Aur Babli 2 Download Pagalworld 1080p 720p 480p Filmyzilla moviesflix 9xmovie
- RBSE 12th Time Table 2022 Rajasthan Board 10+2 exam schedule
- Mumbai Saga Full Movie Download 1080p 720p 480p skymovies filmygod
Applications invited for the post of recruitment of Community Health Officer ton contractual basis) at Eealtb & Wellness Centre under National Health Mission.
State Health Society, Bihar invites online applications from candidates for the post of ‘Community Health Omcer’ (on contractual basis) under National Health Mission. This post is meant for to lead the primary care provider team consisting of female health workers, ma!e health workers, ASHA’s etc at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WCs) for improved implementation of Public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Remuneration: The Community Health Officer (CHO) will get remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month Honorariuin PLUS performance based incentive upto a sum of Rs.15,000/- per month based on indicators subject to the approval of National Health Mission, Government of India..
- The institute/ university from which the B.Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / GNM course has been completed SHOULD BE recognized by Indian Nursing Council / Health Department of any State Government/UT/ Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC) / Any State Nursing Council AND the cand:date should be registered with Indian Nursing Council / Any State Nursing Council
- The Nursing registration counciklnstitute should specify that the candidate has successfully completed the B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing curriculum with integrated course in community health.
- Candidates should have permanent registration from Indian Nursing Council/Any State Nursing Council at the time of application.
- Final Selected candidates should provide Permanent registration from Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC), Patna within three months ofjoining as CHO.