Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Uttar Pradesh 2022 | Krishi Yantra Subsidy In UP 2022 | Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana | Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Uttar Pradesh 2022
Krishi Yantra Subsidy In UP 2022 Uttar Pradesh government has started this scheme for the farmers of its state. Under this free agricultural machinery subsidy scheme, the government will give a subsidy of up to 80% in agricultural machinery to the farmers for taking agricultural machinery. The benefit of this scheme is maximum for those farmers of the state who are unable to buy agricultural machinery due to being poor. Friends, in this article we Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Uttar Pradesh 2022 To know in detail, you read this article completely.
Krishi Yantra Subsidy In UP 2022
For the farmers in the state, the state government is coming from time to time with many beneficial schemes, the benefits of which are being given to the farmers. The government of Uttar Pradesh Has started Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme for the farmers, under this scheme the farmers will be given subsidy on agricultural machinery Government will give farm machinery The government will give up to 80% subsidy to the farmers on the purchase of | There are many such farmers in the state whose economic condition is bad, they depend on others for agricultural machinery in their fields. Due to the bad economic condition, they cannot take any agricultural machinery of their own.
But in view of this problem of the farmers, the government has started this scheme so that farmers do not have to carry all the burden on their shoulders for taking agricultural machinery alone. Under this scheme farmer tracker, generator, solar pump Can buy lights, etc.
What is the amount of subsidy on agricultural machinery
- Up to 50% subsidy will be provided to the beneficiary farmers for sprinkler sets and the maximum subsidy is Rs 75,000. There is a system of giving subsidy up to 90% to the farmers who live in Bundelkhand.
- 50% subsidy will be given on the purchase of pump set and maximum 10 thousand will be given.
- 50% subsidy to farmers for laser land leveler and maximum 1.5 lakh rupees.
- 50% subsidy will be provided on rotavator up to a maximum of Rs.30 thousand.
- 50% subsidy will be provided on the purchase of Zerotil Seeddrill, Seeddrill, Multicraft Planter or Risfro Planter.
- Subsidy will be given on tractor up to 25% of the fixed price and maximum up to Rs. 45,000.
- For power thresher, 25% subsidy of the fixed price is given and maximum 12 thousand rupees are provided.
- A subsidy of 40% of the fixed price is given on Powar Tiller and the maximum is Rs.45 thousand.
- For check cutter, weaning fan, 25% subsidy of the fixed price is given and maximum up to 20 thousand rupees have been made.
Krishi Yantra Subsidy In UP Highlights
UP Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme has been started by the Agriculture Department. Under this scheme, subsidy facility is provided to the farmer brothers of the state after purchasing equipment for agricultural production. The farmers of the state will get a lot of relief from this scheme. Under this scheme, 50% subsidy will be given to all the beneficiary farmers to promote agricultural production and increase agricultural income. All the candidates can apply UP Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme 2022 online by visiting the official website.
|Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Uttar Pradesh 2022
|state government scheme
|farmers of the state
|Giving grant to farmers on the purchase of agricultural machinery
Group registration will be done under Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy
Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery Grant There are some conditions of the scheme which the farmer has to fulfill. In this scheme, the farmer cannot apply individually alone. Farmers have to form a group. 10 farmers can be included in a group, after that these farmers have to register in the chit fund. After the completion of the registration process, the farmer can apply to Agriculture Department.
The government’s Mission on Agriculture Mechanization scheme will be monitored by NGT. Those farmers whose crops have been damaged due to natural calamity, such farmers will be given priority for this scheme. The process of subsidizing agricultural machinery to the farmers will be done by NGT.
Eligibility for UP Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme Application
For those candidates who want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy Scheme, some necessary eligibility has been set by the Agriculture Department, about which we are going to tell you through the picture given below. These eligibility are as follows-
- UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy YojanaThe candidate applying for
- Candidate should have open account in any nationalized bank and bank account should be linked with Aadhaar.
- The candidate should not be getting benefit from any other agriculture subsidy scheme.
Women will get subsidy up to 50%
subsidized farm machinery Under the scheme, women will also be given priority. Those who are women farmers will be given up to 50% subsidy on the purchase of agricultural machinery. Those who come in the unreserved category will also be given subsidies up to 50%.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh krishi Yantra Subsidy
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should have bank account which should be linked with Aadhar card.
- If a farmer wants to apply for this scheme, then he can apply by visiting the official website of Agriculture Department.
- After applying, a token is given to the farmers, in that token, the name of the farmers, the receipt of the machine, application number, bank account information etc.
- After taking the token, the farmers have to deposit the token amount by visiting the bank within ten days. And later within a week it is done online through the website.
Documents for Krishi Yantra Subsidy In UP 2022
To apply for the Farmer Equipment Subsidy Scheme / UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana , the applicant should have some major documents about which we are going to tell you through the list given below. This list of documents is as follows-
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- khatoni of land
- security deposit receipt
Payment will be made through Director Bank Transfer (DBT)
Under this scheme, the amount of subsidy will be given to the farmers, it will be directly transferred to the account of the farmers.
will go Therefore, it is necessary for the farmers to have their own account, which is necessary to be linked with the Aadhar card.
Under this scheme that formula is being proved that first come and first served This is because the number of farmers in the state is very high, so the farmers who have to apply first are likely to get the benefit of this scheme first. can get
Agricultural machinery will have to be bought first, later the grant will be given
Farmers can take advantage of this scheme only when they have bought any agricultural machinery, that is, if you have taken subsidy on agricultural machinery, then you have to buy agricultural machinery first, only then you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme. | The objective of the government under this scheme is that the benefit of this scheme should be given to more and more farmers of the state.
How to apply Krishi Machinery Subsidy Uttar Pradesh 2022?
If you also want to apply for this scheme, then you can apply by visiting the official website of this scheme.
- To apply, you must first of all need the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh. official website By clicking on this link, you come to the home page of this website.
- As we have already told that no one farmer can apply personally for this scheme.
- Maybe the farmers will have to form a group in which there can be 10 farmers.
- After visiting the website, the farmers first registration have to do On clicking this link, you come to the registration. On this page you will get online Register / Link 2 You will have to click on it. Here a form opens in front of you, you have to give all the information asked in this form correctly.
- After filling the form, you have to upload your documents. After uploading all the documents, you have to attach these documents with the form, after that submit the form and in this way your application is done.
How to know the status of selection for agricultural machinery and agricultural defense equipment?
- For this, first of all transparent Kisan Seva Portal official website But have to come After visiting the website, you will be on the home page Farmer’s Assistance The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, a new page will open
- A form opens in front of you, in which you have to select the name of the district, after that you have to enter your farmer registration number and click on search. After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
How to book for subsidy on agricultural machinery?
- First of all, you have to come to the website of the transparent Kisan Seva Portal. After visiting the website, you will be shown on the home page Remove token for grant on device An option will appear, click on it. After clicking, the next page will open
- After coming to this page, the form will open in front of you, by entering the information asked for you. Booking for subsidy on agricultural machinery can do
Bill uploading process
- For this, first you have to come to the official website of the transparent Kisan Seva Portal. After visiting the website, you will be shown on the home page Remove token for grant on device An option will appear, click on it. After clicking, a new page will open.
- After you come to the new page upload bill The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking the next page will open.
- After coming to this page, you have to enter your farmer registration number and token number, after that you have to click on proceed. After that you can upload the bill.
How to register for Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme?
Now we are going to tell you in detail about the process of registration on the official portal of Agriculture Department, Uttar Pradesh whose steps are as follows –
- Candidates first visit the official website of Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh upagriculture.com .
- After that the home page of the official website will open on your screen.
- On the home page itself, you will see the option to register, click on it.
- On clicking, the registration form will open on your screen .
- Enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After that upload all the required documents online.
- Check the form once after entering the information in the form and uploading the documents.
- After that you have to submit the form.
- Thus your registration process is completed.
- After that the registration number will be provided to you.
Amount to be given under Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme UP
All those interested beneficiaries who want to get information about the amount to be given under the Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme, those beneficiaries can see the table given below –
|Winning Fan, Chef Cutter (Manual)
|25% of the prescribed price or maximum Rs.2000 whichever is less.
|Tractor up to 40 HP
|25% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.45000 whichever is less.
|arrow blast sprayer
|25% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.25000 whichever is less.
|25% of the prescribed price or maximum Rs.12000 whichever is less.
|Power tiller of 8 HP or more
|40% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.45000 whichever is less.
|tractor mounted sprayer
|25% of the prescribed price or maximum Rs.4000 whichever is less.
|50% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.10000 whichever is less.
|Pumpset up to 7.5 HP
|50% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.10,000 whichever is less.
|laser land leveler
|50% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs. 50000 whichever is less.
|Foot Sprayer , Knapsack Sprayer , Power Sprayer
|50% of the prescribed price or maximum Rs.3000 whichever is less.
|50% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.75000 whichever is less.
90% grant Bundelkhand region
|50% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.30000 whichever is less.
|Sugar Cane Cutter Planter, Reaper, Zerotill Seed Drill, Binder
|40% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs. 20000 whichever is less.
|ZeroTill Seeddrill,Seeddrill,Multi Craft Thresher Ridge Farrow Planter
|50% of the prescribed value or maximum Rs.15000 whichever is less.
Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Uttar Pradesh Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem in applying for this scheme or you want to get more information about this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below:-
FAQ – planning questions
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Uttar Pradesh Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
This is a scheme run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, under which farmers are given subsidies from the government for taking agricultural machinery.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the amount of grant given under the Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery Grant Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
You can understand from the table given below about the amount of grant given under the scheme from the side of the government:-
u003cstrongu003eWhich official website to visit to apply for UP Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
To apply for Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme online, you have to visit the official website of Agriculture Department, Uttar Pradesh. You can get all the information related to this scheme on this website.u003cbru003e
u003cstrongu003eWhat documents will be required to apply for Krishi Yantra Subsidy Scheme UP?u003c/strongu003e
To apply for Krishi Yantra Subsidy Scheme, you will need these documents such as – Aadhar card of the applicant, bank account pass book, passport size photo, mobile number, etc.
u003cstrongu003eWho can apply for Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
Farmers citizens of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
u003cstrongu003eHow to register for Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
To register for the UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Scheme, you have to visit the official website. After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you. On the home page, you have to click on Register. You can read the information given in our article to know the process with this.
u003cstrongu003eHow do know the status of selection for Uttar Pradesh u003cstrongu003eAgricultural Machinery and Agricultural Defense Equipmentu003c/strongu003e?u003c/strongu003e
To know the status of selection for agricultural machinery and agricultural defense equipment, you have to visit the official website of the Agriculture Department, Uttar Pradesh. After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen. On the home page, you have to click on the option of farmer assistance. After that, a new front will open in front of you. To know the further process, you can see the information given in the above article.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the official website of UP Krishi Equipment Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
The official website of Krishi Equipment Scheme UP is upagriculture.com. We have provided you the link of this website in this article.
u003cstrongu003eHow much subsidy is available for buying a tractor?u003c/strongu003e
If you buy any other agricultural equipment along with the tractor, then you are provided with a subsidy of about 20 percent to 50 percent.
u003cstrongu003eHow much subsidy is available on the rotavator?u003c/strongu003e
Farmers are provided a 50 percent subsidy on purchasing rotavators.u003cbru003e