Ramai Gharkul Yojana Maharashtra List 2022 | Ramai Awas Yojana Maharashtra List | Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana Form PDF | Ramai Awas Yojana Online Registration | Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2022 List
Maharashtra Gharkul Yojana – The government of the state has run a scheme for the people belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of their state, whose name is Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana Is Under the scheme houses will be provided to poor people. Under this scheme, the Government of Maharashtra has approved 1.5 lakh houses with the help of the Social Justice Department. The government has set a target of distributing more than 51 lakh houses under this scheme, in this article we will tell you ramai gharkul yojana Maharashtra list 2022 Maharashtra will give you information about Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana online registration, Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana online application download etc. You stay with us.
Ramai Awas Yojana Maharashtra Online
The state government with the help of the Social Justice Department has started a scheme to provide houses to the poor people of the state, named Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana, the government has approved this scheme to give houses to 1.5 lakh people. These types of people will be given those who are poor, who come under the scheduled castes, the government has set a target of giving houses to 51 lakh people under this scheme. With the help of the Social Justice Department, houses will be provided to these people. Under this scheme the state government Online Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana List has been issued.
Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Scheme highlights
Such backward caste people of the country who do not even have their own house to live in, who are very poor, who have to live in slums for their living. For all these people, the Gharkul scheme has been started by the Government of Maharashtra, it is run by the Social Justice Department. Under which the people who belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and the new Buddhist category, the government will provide houses to those people. The government has so far distributed 1.5 lakh houses to these people under Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana and has now announced to provide 51 lakh more houses.
|scheme name||Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2022|
|plan type||Maharashtra Government|
|beneficiary||SC-ST people of the state|
|Objective||providing houses to poor people|
|official website||Click Here|
Let us tell you that those people who have registered themselves in this scheme and they are taking advantage of this scheme or not and want to know their status, then you can check your status by visiting the official website of this scheme. can.
Gharkul Scheme Benefits and Features
- Gharkul Yojana Online Application Only people belonging to SC / ST, Nava Buddhist can take advantage of this scheme.
- Such people living in the state who are facing financial crisis, they will be provided houses by the government to live under the Ramai Awas Yojana.
- Those who have kutcha houses in Ramai Awas Yojana 2022 List will be provided financial assistance.
- Those who cannot or are not able to build their own house, they will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Now they can easily apply online through computer or mobile. Citizens will not have to go anywhere here and there.
- This plan was made to emerge from the economic condition of these people by providing houses to all these people.
- Those people who get selected under the scheme, then presents the names of the selected people by adding facilities like job card mapping, provident fund to their bank accounts for recognition at the district level by the panchayat committee.
- According to the DBT for the land, the first installment is won when they are recognized at the district level.
Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana List
People who have applied for this scheme can check their names by visiting the online portal issued by the Government of Maharashtra. if your Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2022 List If it happens then you can take advantage of this scheme and you will get accommodation. Let us also tell you that the beneficiaries who will be selected under this scheme will be done by the Gram Panchayat.
Purpose of Maharashtra Gharkul Yojana
The main objective of Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana is to provide housing to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes people of the state so that they can fulfill the dream of their own house. The government has approved to give houses to 1.5 lakh SC-ST families of the state under this scheme and it is a dream to give houses to 51 lakh people under this scheme. One of the objectives of this scheme is to improve the economic condition of poor people and to develop in the state of Maharashtra. As you know that the number of poor in the state is very high, to help them Maharashtra Government From time to time, many types of beneficial schemes are coming up.
Benefits of Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana
- There will be an improvement in the economic condition of the people of the scheduled castes of the state and of the people of the scheduled tribes.
- The poor family will get their own house so that they do not have to live with anyone else.
- The person who comes under BPL or APL can take advantage of this scheme.
Maharashtra Gharkul Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- This scheme has been run only for the people of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, so only the people of SC ST will get the benefit of this scheme.
- These people who are in BPL or APL are eligible for this scheme.
- 19 February History in Hindi- 19 फ़रवरी का इतिहास जानें देश विदेश की अहम घटनाओं के बारे में
- NEET और JEE Main परीक्षा की नई तारीख जारी 2020
- यूजीसी ने सभी कॉलेजों और विश्वविद्यालयों के एडमिशन, एग्जाम और नया सेशन बदला 2022
- पटना यूनिवर्सिटी में एडमिशन के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू 2022
- Bihar Driving License Online Banwaye 2022
- A Thursday Download filmymeet HD 1080p 480p 720p Hotstar
- 83 movie download 1080p 720p 480p filmyzilla filmywap
- Ambedkar University Delhi – डॉ. बी.आर. आंबेडकर यूनिवर्सिटी दिल्ली 2022
- Patliputra University Patna – Admission, Result, courses, Fees 2022
- Krishi Input Anudan Status Check Bihar 2022
Ramai Awas Yojana Required documents
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- identity card
- passport size photo
How to register for Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana
To apply for the scheme, you have to first go to the portal of this scheme. Follow the steps given below to apply:-
- The applicant must first contact the Social Justice Department. official website As soon as you click on this link, this website opens in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you will see the option of Ramai Awas Yojana online registration, click on it. After clicking, a new page opens in front of you, now you have to login.
- To login, click on the login button, enter your username and password and login is done. After this you go to a new page.
- On this page you will see the application form, you have to fill this form correctly and finally after filling the form, click on submit button and your application is done.
How to see Ramai Gharkul Yojana Maharashtra List 2022
If the applicant has applied for this scheme and wants to see his name in the Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana List 2022, then he can check it as follows:-
- First of all, you can go to the Social Justice Department. official website Go on
- After clicking on this link, you go to the home page of this website, on the home page you will find new list You will see an option, click on it.
- After clicking, you come to a new page, on this page you have to fill your application number and your name.
- After giving all the information as soon as you find Click on the button in front of you List of Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2022 It gets opened, in this you can see your name and can take advantage of this scheme.
u003cstrongu003eBy whom are the beneficiaries selected under the Gharkul scheme?u003c/strongu003e
Under the Gharkul scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the Gram Panchayat, the Gram Panchayat publishes the Permanent Waiting List on its notice board.
u003cstrongu003eWho gets the benefit of the scheme?u003c/strongu003e
Those people who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), new Buddhist class people will be given the benefit of the scheme. Under this scheme, they will be given a house to live in.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the objective of the Gharkul scheme?u003c/strongu003e
Those people who keep wandering here and there to live and who do not have a place to live and they are spending their life living anywhere by the side of the settlements or road and they keep fighting with many kinds of troubles. The objective of the scheme is to provide the house to live.
u003cstrongu003eHow many lakh houses have been provided to the citizens by the Maharashtra government and have set a target of providing how many lakh houses?u003c/strongu003e
The Maharashtra government has made 1.5 lakh houses available to the citizens and has targeted to give 51 lakh houses to the citizens so that they can live their lives easier.
u003cstrongu003eWho has started the Gharkul scheme?u003c/strongu003e
The Gharkul scheme has been started by the Government of Maharashtra. Through this, the people who belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and the new Buddhist category, the government will provide houses to those people.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the official website of Gharkul Yojana to apply online?u003c/strongu003e
The official website of Gharkul Yojana to apply online is u003cstrongu003eramaiawaslatur.comu003c/strongu003e . The online process has been explained to you in detail above in the article.
u003cstrongu003eCan a person from any other state take the benefit of this scheme?u003c/strongu003e
No, only economically weak citizens living in Maharashtra can take the benefit of the scheme.
u003cstrongu003eWhat will be the application process of the scheme?u003c/strongu003e
You can apply Ramai Gharkul Yojana through both offline and online medium and get its benefits.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the documents required to apply for Ramai Awas Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
For this you will need the following documents.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eBPL certificate, validity certificate by caste certificate (SDO, Tehsildar), house tax receipt. in the name of the applicant, assessment copy in the name of the applicant, proof of the current year, certificate of resident of the municipal area, Mandal officer G) Residence certificate of corporator , Ration card should have name, pledge deed on stamp paper (Rs. 100), Aadhar card or voter card etc. Other documents will be required. u003cbru003eRead our article for the full list.