The Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, to foster development and self-employment among the state’s labor force. Under this initiative, returning laborers to Uttar Pradesh, as well as traditional artisans and craftsmen, will be offered a six-day training program at no cost to further enhance their skills.
This aims to enable them to start their own businesses. Dear friends, through this article, we are going to provide you with comprehensive information related to the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, including the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc. Therefore, please read our article to the end and avail the benefits of the scheme.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023
Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023, the Uttar Pradesh government aims to provide financial assistance to traditional artisans and craftsmen, such as carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, sweet makers, cobblers, and others. This assistance is intended to help these workers establish small industries and can range from 10,000 to 10 lakh rupees.
|scheme||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana|
|started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Objective||provide financial assistance|
The state government will bear the entire cost of this scheme. Moreover, each year, over 15,000 individuals will gain employment opportunities under this initiative. The funds provided under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Therefore, it is mandatory for applicants to have a bank account which should be linked to their Aadhaar card.
The Vishwakarma Scheme for Artisans and Workers Commenced on PM Modi’s Birthday
The Vishwakarma Scheme was launched across the entire nation on the 17th of September, coinciding with the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The scheme was initiated in all states and union territories in the presence of central ministers. It is to be noted that the announcement of the Vishwakarma Scheme was made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his speech at the Red Fort on Independence Day.
At the launch of the scheme, 70 ministers were present at 70 different locations. Over the next five years, an expenditure of 13,000 crore rupees is slated for the Vishwakarma Scheme. This scheme has been specially started for the welfare of workers from the lower strata of society.
Artisans and workers under this scheme will also receive training, and those undergoing training will be provided with a monthly stipend of 500 rupees. The scheme encompasses 18 different types of tradespeople.
vishwakarma shram samman yojana kya hai
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is an innovative initiative being run by the District Industry Entrepreneurship Centre, Amethi. It aims to honor various traditional artisans and workers including barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, masons, and tailors, and enhance their trade skills.
Under this scheme, 20 types of workers from the above sectors will be provided training and after completing that training, they will also be given a toolkit so that they can become self-reliant and establish their own employment. This toolkit will help them to be more efficient and effective in their work.
If a worker wants to expand his business, the department can also provide him concessions on loans, so that he can raise the necessary capital to expand his business. Beneficiaries can visit the official website of the department, msme.Gov.up.in, to apply for the benefits of this scheme. There they have to apply with their Aadhar card, PAN card, photograph, and business certificate. After review of the applications, selected beneficiaries will be provided free training and then given tool kits.
This scheme not only helps the traditional workers in improving their work but also helps in making them self-reliant, thereby empowering them socio-economically.
The objective of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
The objective of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is very clear and commendable. This scheme is especially for the upliftment of those traditional and local artisans who are economically weak and lack resources to further develop their skills and grow their businesses. Through this scheme, these artisans are not only provided training and support but are also given financial help to start or expand their businesses.
Some of the major goals of this scheme are:
Preservation of traditional arts and crafts: The arts of traditional artisans can be preserved by training them and helping them reach the market.
- Economic empowerment: To improve the standard of living of artisans by providing them with financial assistance.
- Skill Development: To integrate their professional skills with modern technologies and methods to make them more competitive.
- Promotion of entrepreneurship: Motivating them to establish small industries so that they can become self-reliant.
- Employment Generation: Generating more employment opportunities through this scheme, can reduce unemployment.
Thus, the main objective of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is to economically and socially empower these traditional artisans so that they can pass on their art and workmanship to new generations and increase their recognition and respect in society.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana documents list
You need to provide the following documents and information while applying for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana:
- Aadhar Card: To verify your identity and address.
- PAN Card: For financial transactions and to understand your financial history.
- Photo: A recent passport-size photograph.
- Professional Certificate: As proof of your skills and profession. This could be your work experience, skills training, or any certification related to previous work. Apart from this, you also need to provide some other details such as Personal Information: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Number, Email Address, etc.
- Professional Information: Type of business, years of experience, previous work information, etc.
- Bank details: Bank account number, IFSC code, bank name, and branch name from where you wish to avail of a loan or other financial assistance.
The application process is online and you have to scan the above documents and upload them along with the required forms. Submit all the documents in the correct format and clearly so that there is no hindrance in the verification process.
literacy program for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
Organizing a literacy program under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is important because this program not only provides necessary training to migrant laborers and traditional workers but also provides them financial assistance and other resources that help them in making them self-reliant.
The literacy program may include the following benefits and features:
- Education and Training: Enhancement of industry-related skills and knowledge, thereby promoting individual entrepreneurship.
- Financial literacy: Knowledge related to debt management, budgeting, and financial planning that enables them to run a business.
- Market Access: Help in enhancing market understanding and developing marketing skills.
- Networking Opportunities: To provide a platform for making business contacts and networking with other entrepreneurs.
- Regulatory assistance: Providing legal and regulatory information needed in setting up and running a business.
Tools and Resources: Providing information about the tools and resources needed to set up a business.
As informed by Deputy Commissioner VK Chaudhary, literacy will be organized for the applicants who have applied online under this scheme and submitted the hard copy in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Industries. This will be an important opportunity for those applicants who want to strengthen their business skills and want to start their business by getting financial assistance.
Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana benefits
The benefits of Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 are as follows:
- Benefit of Training: Under the scheme, 6 days of free training is given to carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, etc. This training helps these artisans to further refine their skills.
- Financial Assistance: Under the scheme, financial assistance ranging from Rs 10 thousand to Rs 10 lakh is provided. This helps these artisans to start or expand their business.
- Employment Opportunities: Under this scheme, about 15,000 people are likely to get employment every year, which is helpful in reducing unemployment.
- Online Application Facility: Interested beneficiaries get the facility of online application to avail the benefits of this scheme. This makes the process smooth and transparent.
- Training expenses are borne by the government: The state government bears the entire expenses of all types of training given under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Self-Employment and Development: Through the scheme, efforts are made to promote the development and self-employment of all the traditional artisans of the state.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online apply process
Follow the steps given below to apply for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of Industry and Enterprise Promotion. You can directly visit the website by searching on Google or from the links given on government portals.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Option: On the home page, click on the option of ‘Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana’.
- New User Registration: On the next page, click on the option of ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill out the registration form: Fill in the required information in the registration form, like the name of the scheme, your name, date of birth, mobile number, father’s name, state, email ID, district, etc.
After filling in all the information correctly, complete your application by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
If you need any assistance during the application process, you can contact the relevant government helpline number or visit the office of the concerned department. While doing this process, keep all the documents carefully ready and while filling out the form, all the information should be accurate and correct.
Eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram
It is necessary to follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023:
- Age Limit: Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Residence: Applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Educational Qualification: There is no requirement for educational qualification.
- Prior Benefits: The applicant has not received any toolkit-related benefit from the Central or State Government in the last 2 years.
- Single Benefit: The applicant or any member of his/her family (in terms of husband and wife) will be eligible to apply for the scheme only once.
- Affidavit: It is mandatory to submit an affidavit to prove that you fulfill the eligibility criteria under the scheme.
- Caste Certificate: Caste will not be the only basis. Persons who are different from the caste doing traditional craftsmanship but are associated with traditional craftsmanship will also be eligible provided they can produce a certificate issued by the Village Head, President Nagar Panchayat or Municipality/Municipal Corporation.
All the above-mentioned criteria are scrutinized in the application process and applicants are recognized for the scheme only if they are eligible. While applying for this, you will have to submit all the necessary documents such as age proof, residence proof, and certificates related to traditional craftsmanship, etc.
- Tables 2 to 20 PDF Download Maths 20 to 50 Tables
- PVC Voter ID Card Apply Online 2022- Voter Helpline App
- RCH Portal Self Registration Data Entry Process @ Rch.nhm.gov.in
- UIDAI E-learning portal for Aadhar enrollment & update certificate
- IRCTC Latest News
Process for Registered Users
process for registered users logging on to online portals. Here the process is explained in detail:
- Visit the Website: First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Navigate to the home page: After visiting the website, click on the option ‘Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana’ from the options available on the home page.
- Select Login Option: After clicking on this option, a new page will open in which the option of ‘Registered User Login’ will appear.
- Fill in the login details: Fill in the login form with your username, password, and the captcha code that appears.
- Login: After filling in all the details correctly click on the ‘Login’ button. If your information is correct, you will be logged in.
If you are facing any kind of problem while logging in, like forgetting your password or not remembering the username, then usually there is an option of ‘Forgot Password’ or ‘Forgot Username/Password’ on the website, on which By clicking you can recover or reset your login details.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Status check
The process to check application status is simple and straightforward. Here’s that process step by step:
- Visit the official website: First of all, you have to visit the official website of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Use the home page: After going to the official website, on the home page you will have to click on the option of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Check Application Status: After clicking on the option, the option ‘Check Application Status’ given below will appear on the new page.
- Enter Application Number: In that form, you have to fill in your application number.
- Know Status: After entering the application number, click on the button ‘Know Application Status’. After clicking on this, the status of your application will be visible in front of you.
In this way, you can get information about the current status of your application. This process is generally available on official government websites, facilitating applicants to check the status of their applications. If your application status is not showing or there is an error, there will probably be a ‘Helpline’ or ‘Help Centre’ option on the website where you can get assistance.
What is the main objective of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023?
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage and grow the business of traditional traders and handicraftsmen like carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers etc. of the state.
What type of assistance is provided under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Under the scheme, 6 days of free training and financial assistance ranging from Rs 10 thousand to Rs 10 lakh are provided to the beneficiaries.
Who will get the benefits of the scheme?
The benefits of the scheme will be available to the traditional traders and handicraftsmen of the state like carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers.
How to apply for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries who want to avail the benefits of this scheme have to apply online for this scheme.
Who will bear the cost of training under the scheme?
The entire expense of all types of training given under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be borne by the state government.
Who is eligible for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023?
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
The age of the applicant must be 18 years or more.
Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Residence Certificate, Mobile Number, Caste Certificate, Bank Account Passbook, and Passport Size Photograph are required.