In today’s digital age, the Internet and phones are used extensively. Because of which we can say that today the Internet has surrounded human life from everywhere. Due to the convenience of the Internet, all things are becoming increasingly digital, which is making life easier for people, but this digital world is also being misused. Some people are committing serious crimes like misusing the Internet, cheating people, stealing people’s data, and misleading people. Which is called cybercrime. And to avoid this cybercrime, people need a cyber lawyer. So if you like technology and want to include both law and tech in your career, then you can make a career as a cyber lawyer after doing Cyber Law Courses.
Apart from the people, private to government companies take the help of a cyber lawyer to avoid the dangers of cybercrime. Their job is to solve the cases of cybercrime occurring with any person, company, or government.
The biggest reason for cybercrime is the rules and policies, in its absence, cybercriminals carry out cybercrime related to hacking, credit card forgery, e-commerce, net banking, etc., which is the job of a cyber lawyer. After taking a course in cyberlaw, you can make a career as a consultant cyber lawyer in any company, firm, or even independently.
What is cyber law?
Cyberlaw is a part of the digital legal system that deals with issues such as the Internet, cyberspace, and the problems involved in it. Cyberlaw has retained its hold over a large area of the Internet, but despite this, people of criminal tendency are committing a rampant crime in the world of the Internet due to lack of information about cyber law. Today we take the help of a computer to store our important information and data without worrying and store it in it. Our important data and information do not fall prey to fraud, so cyber law is related to it. According to cyber law, a separate section and punishment have been ensured for each cybercrime.
|Online Harassment||IT Act 2009||Section 66 (A)|
Up to three years in prison or fine.
|Copyright Infringement||Copyright law 1957||Section 14, 63 (B) |
Jail for seven-three days or 50 thousand – fine up to 2 lakh rupees.
|Data Theft||IT Act 2008||Section 43 (B), 66 (E), 67 (C) / IPC Section 379,405,420, |
3 years in jail or fine up to 2 lakh rupees.
|Hacking||IT Act 2008||Section 43 (A), 66 |
IPC Sections 379 and 406 3 years in jail or fine up to 5 lakh rupees.
Many similar streams have been created so that the danger to the people does not increase.
what does a cyber lawyer do?
Cyberlaw is not just a law to end crime, but it is attracting many youths who are roaming in search of employment today. In this, the youth are seeing their future and somewhere in the coming time, it will become a good means of employment.
- Urban Planning Course: How to become an Urban and Regional Planner?
- BSEB Result 2022 Intermediate Matric – Bihar Board result will be released on this day, check on this website
- What is cyber law? And how to become a cyber lawyer?
- Video Game Developer Course, Eligibility, & Colleges 2022
- Tables 2 to 20 PDF Download maths 20 to 50 Tables
As a cyber lawyer, you will help your client get protection in all criminal and civil cases related to cybercrime. And will give legal protection to your client to avoid becoming a victim of online fraud. As a cyber lawyer, you have to ensure that all the rules, regulations, policies, and directives under the cyber law are met so that activities on the Internet can be legally regulated.
Major work of Cyber Lawyer: –
- Case preparation, investigation, and advocacy work for the client involved in a cybercrime case.
- To protect the digital files from unauthorized destruction, a plan will have to be prepared and it will be ensured legal recognition under cyber law.
- From time to time, the changes in the cyber law will have to be monitored and managed as well as communicated to your client about it.
Why need a cyber lawyer?
Today, As fast as the world has become digital, Equally fast Cases of cyber attacks have been reported. Therefore, all government and private companies are taking the services of cybercrime experts to avoid these threats. The most common causes of cybercrimes are the withdrawal of bank details, cyber terrorism, and virus attacks. To deal with these risks, the experts of cyberlaw mean cyber lawyer.
How to do a Cyber Lawyer course?
A lot of diplomas and certificate courses are conducted in India to make a career in cyber law. To become a Cyber Lawer, it is necessary to have an LLB degree.
To do an LLB course after the 12th, you can take admission in any law college or institute. where you can do 5-year BA LLB or B.Sc.L.L.B. or B.B. com. LL.B. or B.B.A. LL.B. course. In which the cyber law specialization is done in the fourth and fifth year. Or you can do direct cyber law with a bachelor’s degree after three years of graduation.
When your LL.B course is completed, after that you can enroll in any post-graduate level course of cyber law. Admission to these cyber law courses is given based on entrance examinations or merit. If someone wants to enroll in one of such courses of National Law University, then they have to pass an entrance exam like Common Law Aptitude Test (CLAT) or AILET.
For your information, let me tell you that by taking an LLB degree, you do not become a lawyer, you have to register yourself in any state bar council after LLB to practice law in India and after that, also you have to give the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) operated by the Bar Council.
Cyber Law Course List
For Diploma & Certificate course, students should have passed with minimum marks in 10 + 2 from any recognized board.
|Sl. No.||Diploma Course||Duration of the Course|
|1||Diploma in cyber law||1 year|
|2||Professional Diploma in Cyber Investigations and Laws||1 year|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law and Information Technology||1 year|
|4||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law||1 year|
|5||Diploma in Information Security and Cyber Law||1 year|
|6||Diploma in Internet Law and Policy||1 year|
|7||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law||1 year|
|8||Diploma in Internet Law and Policy||1 year|
For Cyber Law UG courses, students should have passed 12th with 45% to 50% marks from any Recognized Board. For Post Graduate courses, students should pass LLB and its equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% from any recognized university.
Doctoral courses in Cyber Law:-
For Doctoral courses, students should have a master’s degree in law or its equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Ph.D. In Cyber Law- 3-6 Years
Cyber Law Course university/institute list:-
- Asian School of Cyber Law, Mumbai
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Law University, Delhi
- Indian Law Institute, Delhi
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Law School, Noida
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- IIIT, Allahabad
A career in cyber law:-
Today we see that despite so many rules and regulations, we get to see thousands of new cybercrime cases every day. In such a situation, we need cyber law experts who can assist the police and the law in ending such cases. All universities have launched new courses for information on cyber law.
After doing cyber law, you can work on these posts
1. Cyber Lawyer: Illegal activities on the Internet such as theft of data, online fraud, loss, hacking, harassment cases, social exploitation, cyberstalking, credit card fraud, and civil offenses such as trademarks, copyright, and intellectual property rights, etc. To solve the crimes like this, the cyber lawyer has to solve the cyber crimes that happen in a private institution, legal institution, or business group.
2. Cyber Legal Advisor / Consultant: Their job is to provide legal advice to their clients on issues related to cybercrimes. Such a lawyer should have a good understanding of network security as well as computer networking protocols.
3. Cyber Law Expert: After a lot of years of considerable experience, you are known as a Cyber Law Expert, according to your information, you plan to keep the computer information system of the institutions safe.
4. Cyberlaw Lecturer: If you want to pursue your career in the field of education after doing cyber law, then you can become a cyberlaw lecturer, who should have a deep understanding of cyberlaw as well as the experience of teaching related courses.
- How to become a doctor? – Doctor Kaise Bane in 2021?
- How to become an Income Tax Inspector or Income Tax Officer?
- Video Game Developer Course, Eligibility, and Colleges
- How to Become a Block Development Officer (BDO)
Cyber lawyer salary in India
As a junior lawyer, you can initially earn 5,000 -15,000 or more. After 5 to 10 years, you will be able to earn 15,000 -40,000 rupees every month. In a law firm or a solicitor firm, you can initially earn Rs 8,000 -20,000 or more. After 5 to 10 years, you will be able to earn 15,000 -60,000 rupees every month.
In a management consulting or financial consulting firm, you can initially earn 30,000 -50,000 rupees or more every month. After 5 to 10 years you will be able to earn up to Rs 45,000 -2,00,000. In the legal department of corporate and other organizations, you can earn Rs. 25,000 -40,000 in the beginning month and 40,000-1,50,000 or more every month after 5 to 10 years.
In defense and government services, you will be able to earn Rs 65,000 -70,000 a month initially and Rs 1,20,000 -1,40,000 a month after 5 to 8 years and around Rs 2,40,000 a month after 15 to 18 years. After working with a senior lawyer or firm for 8 to 10 years or more, if you start practicing privately, you will be able to earn 25,000 – 100,000 rupees every month or more. After 15 to 20 years, you can earn Rs 1,00,000 – 2,00,00,000 or more every month.
In this post, we told you how to become a cyber lawyer. And what are the types of cyber lawyers, we hope that you have got all the information about the cyber lawyer Courses, if you have any questions related to how the cyber lawyer, please ask for comment. We will try to answer it as soon as possible.