Bihar Laptop Yojana:- Friends, if you are also a resident of Bihar and have passed matriculation, then a good update has come out from the Bihar government that all these students will be given free laptops. Bihar Laptop Yojana Through today’s article, we are going to tell you which students will be given free laptops under the free laptop scheme in Bihar.
Bihar Laptop Yojana What are the qualifications you should have to take advantage of MNSSBY Laptop Yojana How Bihar Laptop Yojana online apply can do? MNSSBY Bihar Laptop Yojana Registration Form We are going to tell you the complete information step by step through this post. If you like the post, then please share it with your friends and if you have any questions or doubts in your mind, then you can definitely tell us by commenting in the comment box below, to which we will try to reply.
Bihar Laptop Yojana Matriculation Inter pass 30 lakh students will get free laptops, apply online from here
Bihar Laptop Yojana Important Points
|✅Post Name||Bihar free Laptop Yojana|
|✅Post Date||Update Soon|
|✅Post Update Date||Update Soon|
|✅Scheme Name||Bihar free Laptop Yojana|
|✅Eligibility Criteria||10th Pass|
|✅Departments||Education Department, MNSSBY|
What is Bihar Free Laptop Yojana?
Bihar Laptop Yojana This scheme is a scheme run by the Department of Education, Planning, and Development and Labor Resources Department. Through which children who have passed 10th and take training in skilled youth programs or do courses. To those Bihar Laptop Yojana Under this, a laptop will be given for free.
Under this scheme, all the children who are doing skilled youth programs or have passed. All of them will be given a free laptop by the Bihar government. Children are studying online nowadays due to getting a free laptop so that they will study online. This information has been started for the purpose of taking the children forward. About 30 lakh students of Bihar will be given laptops under the Free Bihar Laptop Yojana.
▶️Bihar Free Laptop Yojana Eligibility, free laptop scheme Bihar eligibility
- To get a laptop, it is very important for the youth to have 10th and 12th passes.
- The native youth of Bihar state will get laptops.
- Only those who are getting training under the Skilled Youth Program will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Laptops will be distributed to the students taking education from government schools.
- Laptops will be given to more than 30 lakh children in the state.
- While applying for the scheme, the applicant must have an Aadhar card, original residence certificate, registered mobile number, passport-size photograph, 12th-class mark sheet, educational qualification certificate, etc.
✍️What is Skilled Youth Program?
As you have read above, I have told you that only those who are getting training under the Skilled Youth Program will be able to take advantage of the scheme. Now in such a situation, the question of many of you students will be that after all Skilled Youth Program What. We will inform you about this..
Skilled Youth Program 7 nischay yojna bihar This scheme is run under Through which 10th pass students have to do a computer course of at least 3 months from the skilled youth program on behalf of the government. Which is done completely free of cost by the Bihar government and computer information is given. So if you are also doing a course by adding under the Skilled Youth Program, then you can take advantage of the laptop for free under the Free Bihar Laptop Yojana.
✏️Skilled Youth Program Qualification
Under this scheme, the youth of 15 to 25 years who have passed matriculation will be given training in Hindi and English language and communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
Qualifications and conditions to get the benefit of the Bihar Laptop Yojana:
- The age of the applicant should be between 15 to 25 years as of the date of application.
- Applicant should have passed only Matriculation i.e. 10th from an educational institution recognized by the Government located in Bihar and have not obtained any higher education, or maximum intermediate i.e. 12th passed and have not obtained any higher education. Ho.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar and should not have any employment or self-employment.
- The applicant is not getting any kind of allowance/scholarship/skill development facility/credit card/any kind of government assistance from any government source.
What will be the documents for Kushal Yuva Program Online
- Applicant must have Aadhar card
- domicile certificate
- 10th or 12th mark sheet
- educational qualification certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo.
How to Apply for Kushal Yuva Program Online?
In order to enable youth for employment, the Bihar government has started the Skilled Youth Program (KYP or KYP). It is part of the Bihar Skill Development Mission. Bihar Kushal Yuva Program is a very big scheme under which many youths of Bihar are going to apply.
Although the applications of all of them are necessary and so that no one should apply for this, the Bihar government has kept a refundable fee of Rs. 1,000 for this scheme. After completing the course, this fee will be returned to the youth who become part of the scheme. To do this, the Bihar government has also asked for the account number of the applicants under the scheme.
- Under the scheme, all the educated youth of the state will be provided employment.
- Young citizens will be trained according to e-learning mode.
- By applying the scheme through online, both the time and money of the applicant will be saved.
- The applicant is required to register by visiting the portal.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme through their mobile and computer.
- Soft skill training will be provided to the citizens in Bihar Kushal Yuva Program.
- Under KYP, a period of 240 hours has been kept for imparting training of 3 courses.
- After registration, the applicant will also have to pay a fee of Rs 1000, which will be given back to the applicant after the completion of the training.
- In the Bihar Kushal Yuva Program, training will be given according to the qualification and after the completion of the training, a certificate will be given.
- Through this scheme, the problem of unemployment in the state will be reduced and employment opportunities will increase more.
How to get Bihar free Laptop Yojana
As you have seen I have told you that if you are also doing a skilled youth program then you will be given a laptop for free. So how to register in Kushal Yuva Program? I have given you a link through which you can click here to get all the information.
Now here many of you will ask that we are doing a skilled youth program, so how will we get laptops? For this, the government has just released the information that how will you get the laptop. But as soon as the Bihar government clears that from which side the laptop will be given here. Then you will give us the information.
Other Bihar Laptop Yojna
Bihar Laptop Yojana to SC / ST students passing in the engineering entrance exam
If Mukesh Balayogi Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students are successful in the engineering and medical entrance examination, then the government will give them laptops as a gift. This proposal has been prepared by the Department of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare. Under this, the students who are successful in the important entrance competitive examinations after 12th will get its benefit.
It will be implemented after the consent of the State Council of Ministers. Students without participating in prestigious entrance competitive examinations or directly enrolled in engineering-medical will not get this benefit. The list will be prepared by the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department, through which entrance competitive examinations, students who are enrolled in engineering will get the benefit of the Bihar Laptop Yojana.
The process of selection of the characters will also be decided in the high-level meeting to be held on December 23. Its in-principle approval has been received from the higher level of the government. SC/ST students of Bihar who get admission in engineering and medical colleges of other states through competitive examinations will also be eligible.
This entry competition should be included in the selected list of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department. Engineering and medical colleges of other state governments are also included in this.
More than 1800 students of the state will benefit
More than 1800 students will get the benefit of the proposed scheme of the Scheduled Castes and Tribes Welfare Department. There are a total of nine thousand seats in the engineering colleges of the state. Of these, 16 per cent are reserved for the Scheduled Caste community.
Thus a total of 1440 seats are reserved for the Scheduled Castes. According to one per cent reserved seat for Scheduled Tribes, this number is 90. Similarly, there are about 1400 seats in medical colleges. Of these, about 224 seats are reserved for the Scheduled Castes.
There are 14 seats reserved for Scheduled Tribes. Apart from this, students of both communities are enrolled on the basis of merit in unreserved seats. These students also get enrollment through entrance examinations in other states.
- Bihar Widow Pension Yojana online Registration List
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022 online apply
- Bhuj movie download 1080p 480p 720p pagalworld
- PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana online Apply
- Pan Card Download PDF NSDL & UTI Pan Number Aadhar card
- Waah Zindagi full movie download 1080p 480p 720p filmyzilla
- Bihar Board Copy Check Inter copies will be examined from 26 February & matriculation from 5 March
- IPL Auction Players List -आईपीएल में सभी टीमों का लिस्ट जारी- दाम के साथ
- Shershaah Full Movie Download 1080p 480p 720p pagalworld filmyhit
- जमीन सर्वे बिहार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म – Bihar Jamin Survey Form PDF
What is Bihar Kushal Yojana Program?
In order to enable the youth for employment, the Bihar government has started the Skilled Youth Program (KYP or KYP). u003cbru003eIt is part of the Skill Development Mission of the Government of Bihar.
Name some certificate courses offered under this program
BS-CIT (Bihar State Certificate in Information Technology), BS-CLS (Bihar State Certificate in Language Skills), BS-CSS (Bihar State Certificate in Soft Skills)
What is the helpline of the Kushal Yuva Program?
For any query dial the official helpline number 18001236525
u003cstrongu003ewhat is Bihar Kushal Yuva Program Course Listu003c/strongu003e?
u003cstrongu003eKYP Course 1:u003c/strongu003e English and Hindi Communication Skills (80 hrs)u003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eKYP Course 2:u003c/strongu003e IT Literacy Skills (120 hrs, Hindi and English Medium)u003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eKYP Course 3:u003c/strongu003e Soft Skills and Life Skills for Workplace Readiness (40 hrs, Hindi and English Medium)