Bihar Marriage Certificate PDF | Bihar Marriage Certificate Apply Online | Vivah Nibandhan Praman Patra Form Bihar | Bihar Online Marriage Registration
vivah panjiyan online Bihar Friends, in today’s article, we will provide you with information about Bihar Marriage Certificate. As you know that it is very important to get a marriage certificate after getting married. Child marriage can be curbed with the help of a marriage certificate.
Whether a person belongs to any religion or any caste, a marriage certificate is necessary for everyone. If you also want to get a marriage certificate, then you have to apply for it. Friends, in this article Bihar Marriage Certificate Apply Online I will provide information about the process of applying, eligibility, documents etc., so read this article till the end.
Bihar Marriage Certificate Online
A marriage certificate is a legal document for married people. If you do not have Bihar Marriage Certificate, then you can be deprived of the benefits of many types of government schemes of the state and central government. If you open a joint account, then you need a marriage certificate. This certificate protects the rights of women. Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or Special Marriage Act, 1954 According to Bihar Marriage Registration is made. There are many states in the country where the process of marriage certificates is online, but in Bihar, you can apply offline only.
Bihar Vivah Nibandhan Praman Patra Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar Marriage Certificate|
|plan type||State Government Scheme|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|beneficiary||people of the state|
|purpose||giving marriage certificates to married people|
|Vivah Nibandhan Praman Patra Form||Click|
Benefits of Bihar Marriage Certificate
- With the help of a marriage certificate, you can make many types of documents like a passport, driving license etc.
- If you do not have a marriage certificate, then you can be deprived of the benefits of many types of government schemes.
- Marriage certificate helps in preventing child marriage.
- Atrocities against women will reduce.
- If you open a joint account in the bank, then you need a marriage certificate.
Eligibility for Bihar Marriage Certificate
- The groom applying must be at least 21 years old and the bride must be at least 18 years old.
- The applying couple will have to stay in the district for at least one month. Where the marriage is to be registered.
- You can apply after one month of marriage.
- Faadu A Love Story Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Natalia Dyer Age, Married, Children, Boyfriend 2023 know Everything
- VIP Fancy Vehicle Number 2023 : कार या बाइक के लिए VIP गाड़ी नंबर ऑनलाइन ऐसे ले।
- land record jharbhoomi Jharkhand 2023 – दादा परदादा के नाम जमीन जानकारी निकाले
- Ayushman Mithra Registration 2023 – आयुष्मान मित्र रजिस्ट्रेशन ऑनलाइन खुद से करें
- Govinda Naam Mera Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Release on OTT Platform Hotstar
- New pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana 2023, ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन – PMKVY online Apply
- paramedical course kaise kare 2023, और जाने पैरामेडिकल क्या होता है सभी जानकारी के साथ
- New jai bhim mukhyamantri pratibha vikas yojana 2023 registration
- New pradhan mantri garib kalyan yojana 2023, जाने क्या है प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना
document for marriage certificate Bihar
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- passport size photo
- Ration card
- Address proof
- application form
- Birth certificate of bride and groom
- passport size photo
- photo of witness
How to apply for Bihar Marriage Certificate 2022?
If you also want to apply for a marriage certificate, then follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to download the Bihar marriage certificate application form. You can download the form by clicking on the link given below.
- Bihar Marriage Registration Form
- After downloading the form, you have to enter all the information sought in it correctly, after that attach the documents with this form and submit it to the registrar’s office.
- You will get the acknowledgement slip from the registrar’s office which you have to keep safe.
- Your form is verified in the office, and after that, after 7 days your Bihar Marriage Certificate is issued.