CAPF Recruitment 2022: The officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the most prestigious examination committee of India has released the notification 2022. The wait of the candidates who are eagerly waiting for UPSC CAPF AC 2022 (UPSC CAPF AC 2022) is about to end.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). Interested candidates can apply for the posts of this recruitment through online by visiting the official website till 10 May 2022. UPSC has released the official notice to calculate the UPSC, CAPF AC vacancies as 253 posts. The link to apply online for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2022 will be operational till 10th May 2022. Every small and big information related to UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2022 is given below. Complete the application process through online mode.
CAPF Recruitment 2022 Important Point:
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Pay Band: 3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 10, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
vacancy details of CAPF Recruitment 2022
According to the official information released, 253 posts of Assistant Commandants will be appointed through this recruitment process. In which, 66 posts in BSF i.e. Border Security Force, 29 posts in CRPF i.e. Central Reserve Police Force, 62 posts in CISF i.e. Central Industrial Security Force, 14 posts in ITBP i.e. Indo-Tibetan Border Police, and 82 posts in SSB i.e. Sashastra Seema Bal. have been done.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
For recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant of this recruitment, the age of the candidate should be between 20 to 25 years.
Important Dates of UPSC CAPF 2022
- UPSC CAPF AC Notification: April 20, 2022
- UPSC CAPF Registration: Starting from April 20, 2022
- Last date to apply: May 10, 2022
- UPSC CAPF Admit Card : Tentative till July 20, 2022.
- UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam Date: August 07, 2022
|Apply Start||April 20, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||May 10, 2022|
|Exam Date||August 7, 2022|
written exam date for CAPF Recruitment 2022
The written exam will be held on 7th August 2022. The first paper will be from 10 am to 12 noon and the second paper will be from 2 pm to 5 pm.
CAPF Recruitment 2022 exam pattern
- There will be two papers in the written examination- Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks – Objective Type Questions
- Paper 2 – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension – 200 Marks
Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university i.e. who are graduate can apply for the exam. Also, NCC certificate is not necessary, but if one has NCC B or C certificate, then it will be beneficial in interview / personality test. The candidate has to pay Rs 200 as application fee. However, women and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. The payment should be done in online mode through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
All other candidates except women, SC, ST candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 200. Fee can be paid through SBI or Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card or SBI Internet Banking.
The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
eligibility criteria for CAPF Recruitment 2022
Also, the height of male candidates should be 165 cm and that of female candidates should be 157 cm. For recruitment to these posts, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. Interested candidates can see the official notification issued for other information related to the recruitment.
selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test and interview. Interested candidates can visit the official website for this recruitment posts. upsconline.nic.in You can apply through online by going to 10 May 2022. Candidates can take help of official site for any other type of information
Easy Procedure to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment.
- Candidates willing to apply for the exam must follow the simple steps mentioned here.
- Log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link available on the home page to apply for UPSC CAPF 2022.
- Firstly, register yourself on the website and then login to start filling the application form.
- Keep all the required documents ready at the time of registration and after entering all the details upload them in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode and submit all the details.
- Take a print out of the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Kisan Credit Card Bihar- किसान भागीदारी प्राथमिकता हमारी- 49 lakh farmers will get KCC
- Bihar BED online form 2022 online Form apply- Bihar B.Ed CET
- GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for Female Health Worker
- NSUT University Recruitment 2022 for Faculty Posts
- operation Romeo Download Movie Review 480P 720P 1080P
- London file Download Web Series Review 480P 720P 1080P HD
- jersey movie download 2022 filmyzilla 1080p 720p
- PNB Recruitment 2022: Application process begins for 145 posts in Punjab Bank, salary up to 78,000
- scientific reason why oil and water don’t mix with each other 2022
- ECIL Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee Post