CISF ASI HC Recruitment: Today we will talk about CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022, how you can apply in this recruitment. What is the process to apply for this recruitment. Last date to apply for this recruitment What documents will the applicant need to apply for this recruitment.
What are the things the applicant has to keep in mind while applying? We will know about all these with the help of this article, for this read this article till the end.
|Name of Job:-||CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Job Location:-||All Over India|
|Authority,||Central Industrial Security Force CISF|
|Post Name,||ASI (Steno) & Head Constable Ministerial|
CISF ASI HC Recruitment- CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
Do you also want to apply in CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022. Friends, recruitment has been taken on 540 posts in CISF ASI & HC. In which applications are being sought from the interested applicants of the country. If you are also eligible for this recruitment then you can also apply in it. We have explained the process of applying in this further in this article. The application process of this CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 has started from 26 September 2022. So friends, we will know more information with the help of this article.
- CISF ASI (Stenographer) & HC (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online, Notification
- CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 [540 Posts] : Apply Online, Notification
- CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Online Form 2022
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Education Qualification
In this recruitment, applications are being sought from the interested applicants for two different posts. Here below we have given information about the education qualification of both.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer):
- To apply for this post, the applicant must be 10th pass or 12th pass, only then the applicant can apply for this post. In addition, the applicant should also have computer skills.
- Applicant should be able to type 80 words in 10 minutes.
Head Constable (Ministerial):
- For the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) also, the applicant should be 10+2 pass, that too from a government-recognized authorized institution, only then he can apply for this post.
- For this post, the applicant should have typing speed as much as 35WPM.
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Physical Test
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 Age Required
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 25 to apply for this recruitment. Only then he will be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Age limit as on 25/10/2022
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- For age relaxation, Read official notification
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ST: ₹0
- OBC/General: ₹100
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): ₹29,200 to ₹92,300
Head Constable (Ministerial): ₹35,000 to ₹38,000
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Selection Process
- mental standard test
- Written exam
- Medical Checkup
- Documents Verification
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Apply Start Date:-||26/09/2022|
|Last Date for Online Apply:-||25/10/2022|
- SBI Aadhar Pay Merchant App | free id money withdrawal
- Swachh Bharat Mission 2022 | See Full Details
- Bihar Startup Business Loan 2022 | Apply Right Now
- Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 | online application like this
- Bihar Karyalay Parichari Recruitment 2022 | Bihar office attendant recruitment online application started
- SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Other Details
- UNI 1/3rd Card UNI Credit Card Features, Benefits & How to Apply
- Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 Registration
- Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana online Application 2022 Form at chdsw.gov
- Babli Bouncer Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Documents Required
- 10th certificate of the applicant (1mb pdf)
- 12th certificate of the applicant (1mb pdf)
- Applicant’s passport size photograph (20kb to 50kb jpg)
- Applicant’s Signature (10kb to 20kb jpg)
- applicant’s aadhar card
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment Post Vacancy Category Wise
|Name Of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||ESW||Total|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||,||,||,||,||,||,|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||,||,||,||,||,||,|
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- To apply for this recruitment, the applicant has to go to its registration link. The link of which is also given above. Click on it.
- After that you will get a registration form on the second page.
- After that fill all the information asked in that form properly.
- After that click on submit button.
- After that your User ID and Password will be sent to your mobile number.
- With that the applicant has to login.
- After that the applicant will get the link of CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 in its dashboard, click on it.
- After that a registration form will open in front of the applicant, in which the applicant will have to upload his basic information and necessary documents. After that submit it and take the print out.
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2020 Login Process
- To login, you have to go to the login page. Click on the link which has been mentioned in the link section above.
- After that you will reach the login page where you will have to enter User ID and Password.
- After that click on the login button.
- In this way the applicant can login to it.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Who can apply in CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment?
All those people can apply in this recruitment who have passed 12th and they know typing.
For how many posts applications have been sought in CISF ASI & HC Recruitment?
In this, applications have been sought from the interested applicants for 540 posts.
How to apply CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022?
For this the applicant has to apply online.
Last date to apply CISF ASI & HC Recruitment?
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 25/10/2022.
Note: – In the same way, information about new or old government schemes started by the Central Government and the State Government, we will continue to reach you first through this website. so you are our Website Don’t forget to follow
If you liked this article then give it a go Share Sure do it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end,
You can connect with us by clicking on the social media icons given below so that information about the upcoming new scheme can reach you.