Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Works has released the notification of Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Here applications have been sought for hundreds of vacancies on ITI Posts and Non-ITI Posts. These include fitter, carpenter, machinist, welder, and electrician posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Banaras Locomotive Works at blw.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 campaign will fill 374 posts in the organization. Among these ITI posts are 300 and Non-ITI posts are 74. Online applications have started from 26 March, candidates who want to apply for the above posts have been given time till 26 April 2022. Before applying, you can check the important information given below like vacancy details, educational qualification, selection process, etc. A direct link to Railway BLW Recruitment Notification is given below.
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details
Details of ITI Seats
|S.N.||Trades||Number of Seats||Sum|
Details of Non-ITI seats
|S.N||Trades||Number of Seats||Sum|
Educational Qualifications for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022
For ITI Post Class 10 (Matriculation) Exam Passed From Recognized Board With At Least 50 Percent And ITI Or Certificate In Related Trade From NCVT. Whereas for Non ITI post 10th pass with minimum 50% marks from recognized board. Talking about the age limit, then 15 years to 22 years for non-ITI and 15 years to 24 years for ITI candidates. However, there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories.
- For ITI Posts:- 10th pass with at least 50% marks and ITI certificate in relevant trade.
- For Non-ITI Posts – 10th pass with at least 50% marks.
Age Range for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Age Limit for Non-ITI – 15 Years to 22 Years.
- For ITI seats – 15 years to 24 years. (Except Welder and Carpenter Trade)
- SC and ST candidates will be given an age relaxation of five years and OBC candidates by three years.
No weightage will be given to those with higher educational qualifications.
- Railway BLW Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 for 10th Pass in Banaras Locomotive Works
- Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana Bihar – जननी एवं बाल सुरक्षा योजना बिहार
- बिहार बीज अनुदान खरीफ फसल 2022 के लिए आनलाईन आवेदन शुरू | Beej Anudan kharif fasal bihar Online
- लॉजिस्टिक और सप्लाई चेन मैनेजमेंट क्या है? 2022 में इस कोर्स को कैसे करे?
- हॉलमार्क ज्वेलरी क्या है और हॉलमार्किंग लाइसेंस कैसे ले : जाने सभी जानकरी
- Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana : किसानों के लिए सालाना 25 हजार रुपये की मदद
- Jio Gigafiber के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन करे
- Learning Driving License apply online and download
- Bihar Ration Card : बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट निकालना डाउनलोड करना सीखे
- ppu exam form 2021 part 1: पीपीयू स्नातक पार्ट-1 परीक्षा फॉर्म भराना शुरू
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100. While women candidates, SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted.
General, OBC and EWS – Rs 100
SC, ST and Divyang – No fee.
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 online apply process
Visit the official website blwactapprentice.in/Registration.php. Here select the post, fill the application form and upload the documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. Download the form and take printout for future reference.
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection process
There will be no written test for the above posts. The selection will be made on the basis of merit made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in class 10th. In Non-ITI selection, though ITI pass candidates will be considered they will not be given any weightage for ITI obtained. Only they are required to have the certificate/mark sheet of the notified trade.
In the case of two candidates securing equal marks, the candidate with older age will be given preference.
- The duration of training will be as per NCVT/SCVT certificate.
- Keep in mind that a candidate can fill only one online form, either for ITI seats or non-ITI seats. On filling both the candidature will be canceled.
- It has also been said in the notice that there will be no compulsion of the Railways to provide jobs to the apprentices after the training.
To apply online click on this link-