Delhi Labor Card Registration Form Delhi Shrmik Card Form 2022 | e District Delhi Labor Card Apply Online | Labor Card Application Form Delhi Pdf | Delhi Labor Card Apply Online | Delhi Labor Card Download | Labor Card Application Form Delhi PDF | How to make Delhi Labor Card. Delhi labor card online apply | Delhi Labor Card Online Registration | Delhi labor card helpline number | e district Delhi labor card apply online | Information about Delhi Labor Card
Delhi Labor Card is for those people who work in the unorganized sector. This labor card is made for those who are more than 18 years of age, this labor card is also known by different names and with the help of this, people of the working class can also easily get the benefits of many government facilities Delhi Mazdoor Card Delhi issued by the government. Also Read…. Ladli Yojna Delhi 2022 online Registration
Delhi Labor Card Apply Online To do this, you can register online by visiting the official website of the Labor Department of Delhi, labors.nic.in. The Delhi Shramik Card has been run by the government for the laborers of the state who are daily wage laborers. Under the Delhi Mazdoor Card, the government provides many types of facilities to the beneficiary such as medical, health-related security, benefits of government schemes, financial help for the education of children. Through this article, we will tell you how you Delhi Labor Card Registration 2022 And what are its eligibility, documents, benefits, so you must read this article till the end.
Delhi Labor Card Online Apply
There are many laborers who are still not able to take benefits of government schemes due to lack of labor card, through this article we will tell you about the process of online application of Delhi labor card and will also tell that this Delhi Which documents are required for the application form of labor card? Labor Card / Mazdur Card / Shramik Card All three are names of the same card. This card is given to those people who are laborers who are daily wage laborers. Delhi Government Has issued this card for the workers of his state. Since then, all the states of the country have started the labor card scheme for the workers of their respective states. This card has been issued for the unorganized workers of the state. With this card, the workers of the state are provided the benefits of government schemes, as well as financial help is given for the education of their children. If your labor card is not made then you can visit the official website of the Labor Department of Delhi. Also, Read. Chief Minister Septic Tank Cleaning Scheme 2022 Book an appointment online
Labor Card Application Form Delhi Highlights
Delhi labor card The official website has been released for the online application form of this card, you can apply online for this card, about 90 days after the application of the labor card, the labor card is sent to your home by the Delhi government. Because these Delhi Labor Cards are made by the Labor Department of the Government of Delhi, this labor card is such a card which is made for the person involved in every working class of the state so that he can easily get the benefits of all kinds of government schemes. Many laborers will be found in Delhi whose annual income is very less.
Earlier, on the basis of the method of offline application for Delhi Labor Card, a labor card had to be made, in which after a long time the labor card was issued by the government but now it does not happen because its official website has been launched. If you want to know about the list of schemes related to labor cards, then you should read carefully the method given in this article. Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 Registration
|Delhi labor card registration
|state government scheme
|workers of the state
|Delhi Labor Department
Benefits of Delhi Labor Card
- Delhi Labor Card Its purpose is to provide benefits of government schemes to the laborers.
- Financial assistance of Rs.
- Children of the beneficiary laborers are given incentives for their good performance in studies.
- 4000 rupees for class 5 to 7 students, 5000 rupees for good performance in class 8/9/10, 8000 rupees in class 11 and 12, 11 thousand for graduation / post graduation / diploma / engineering / and above diploma Financial assistance of up to 22 thousand is given.
- Under the delhi labor card, the children of the beneficiary are given an incentive amount of Rs 13 thousand to 15 thousand in BA and 15 thousand to 17 thousand for the students of MA.
- Under the Delhi Maternity Benefit Scheme, financial assistance of 12 thousand rupees is given to the woman if she has a child, and if she has a son, then 10 thousand rupees and if she has a daughter, financial help of 12 thousand rupees is given.
- Under the Delhi Awas Yojana, assistance of Rs 1 lakh is given to the beneficiary registered laborer to build a house and Rs 15 thousand is given for the repair of the house.
- If you have not yet made delhi shramik card, then you can apply for it by visiting the official website of Labor Department of Delhi.
Workers covered under Delhi Shramik Card
- All the unorganized workers of the state
- building and road construction workers
- Painter, Carpenter, Barber, Blacksmith etc.
- Raj Mistry and his helper
- MGNREGA workers
- cement slurry worker
- auto driver
- welding workers
- Rickshaw puller, Dhobhi etc.
- Dainik Labour, Agricultural Laborer, Milk Seller
Delhi labor card registration documents for
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Job card if you are a MNREGA worker
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank account passbook
- Address proof
- age certificate
- The worker will have to give a certificate of working 90 days in 12 months.
- identity card
- voter id
Eligibility for e District Delhi Labor Card
- All the laborers working in the unorganized sector of Delhi are eligible for this scheme.
- All female workers and male workers of the state are eligible for this card.
- Applicant age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- If he is an agricultural laborer then he should have less than 1 hectare of land.
People of Delhi Mazdoor Card category can get the benefits of these government schemes.
If you are a laborer and you have a labor card, then you can get the benefits of the following government schemes:-
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Construction Workers Meal Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Child Help Scheme
- child benefit scheme
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL SCHEME
- residential school scheme
- girl marriage plan
- medical facility plan
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- housing assistance scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- critical illness assistance scheme
- pension assistance scheme
- Construction Workers Antey Yashti Scheme
- Construction Workers Death and Disability Assistance Scheme
How to do Delhi Labor Card Registration 2022?
- if your labor card not made and you labor card apply online delhi If you want to do it then follow the steps given below:-
- To register, you must first visit the official website of Delhi Labor Department. http://labourcis.nic.in/ will have to go By clicking on this link you come to this website.
- On the home page of the website you will find Online Registration An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, a new page opens in front of you. A form opens in front of you on this page.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information correctly, after that you have to Continue have to click on After clicking, you reach the next stage of registration. In this page, you have to fill the asked information correctly like- City, Address, E-mail ID, Phone number, State etc.
- After that you have to click on the Continue option
- After clicking on Continue, its next page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you have to fill the asked information correctly.
- Then you have to upload the documents mentioned in it and enter the capture code, after that you have to submit this form after which your application will be successful.
Delhi Labor Card Offline Application Process
To make a labor card, you will need an application form, after which you can download from here and you have to attach all the necessary documents with this application form, you can apply offline for the Delhi labor card by following the following steps. For this, you must download the form, the application form will be like this
- First of all download this form, after which you have to fill this application form completely, this form is of four pages in which you have to enter all the information.
- After this, you have to attach all the necessary documents with the application and tell you that from time to time comps are also set up in Delhi for the labor card, in which you can get it made through this application form.
- Apart from this, you can submit it to the Labor Department office online and get your labor card made, you can see here for when and where the camps for labor card have been set up.
- You can also get Delhi labor card made through CSC center, for this, submit all the documents along with this form to the CSC center and apply online after which take the application number.
How to check application status?
- If you have applied for Delhi Labor Card and you want to see the status of the application, then you have to first visit the Delhi e District Portal for this. official website But have to come
- On the home page of the website you will find Track your Application An option will appear, click on it. After clicking, the next page will open.
- You have to enter the requested information on this page and click on Search. After clicking, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
How to download Delhi labor card?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Delhi E-District Portal. On the home page of the website you will find Print/Download Certificate An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- After coming to the new page, you can download the labor card by entering the information sought in the form.
how to check delhi labor card list
- If you have registered for your labor card and you want to see the labor card list, then you have to first come to the official website of labor department.
- After visiting the website, you will be on the home page of the site List of Registered Shops An option will appear, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, a new page opens in front of you. On this page you will see delhi labor card Status of Submitted Applications list.
Complaint filing process
- First of all you need to visit Delhi e district portal official website But have to come On the home page of the website you will find Register Grievances An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- After coming to this page, you have to submit the form by entering the information asked in the form.
- How to check complaint status?
- For this, first you have to visit the official website of e-district Delhi. On the home page of the website you will find Track Grievances An option will appear, click on it. After clicking, the next page will open.
- After coming to the new page, after entering the requested information, you have to click on search. After clicking, the status of the complaint comes in front of you.
Delhi Labor Card Search Online
- If you have applied for your Delhi Mazdoor Card and you want to find your card then you have to come to Delhi Labor Department. official website on |
- After visiting the website, you will be on the home page of the website Shops and Establishment Search An option will appear, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, a form opens in front of you. In this form, you have to fill the requested information, after that Submit have to do
List of schemes launched under Delhi Labor Card 2022:-
If you want to know the benefits of which schemes are given by the Delhi government through this labor card, then you must cover the post completely because we are going to give detailed information about the schemes in this, there are some laborers who are Despite being registered, they are deprived of the schemes, the main reason for this is that due to lack of correct information about the schemes started under the labor card, they are deprived of the schemes, let us know which schemes have the benefits of this labor card. is given under
Mazdoor Housing Assistance Scheme: –
Under this scheme, the people of the registered working class are given the benefits of free housing schemes from the Delhi government because the laborers are unable to get the house constructed for themselves even after working hard day and night. Through the housing scheme, the benefit of money is provided in the form of financial assistance for house construction.
Maternity Benefit Benefit Scheme: –
The benefit of this scheme is that if a boy or a girl is born in the family of the worker, then financial assistance ranging from 10 thousand rupees to 25 thousand rupees is provided to him so that the parents can take proper care of their children. could
Mazdoor Medical Assistance Scheme:-
If you come under the category of working-class and you have a labor card, then you are given the benefit of a health facility under this labor medical assistance scheme of the Delhi government if any member of the laborer’s family is seriously ill. In case of illness, the family is given the assistance of up to Rs 5 lakh for the treatment of the disease.
Scholarship Scheme: –
Through this scheme, scholarship is provided to the children of registered laborers for higher education so that the children of laborers can also get higher education.
Shrmik Card Form Dilhi
Mazdoor Kanya Vivah Yojana:- Workers from the state of Delhi who has laborers and is unable to get their daughter married are given the benefit of about 50 thousand rupees for the marriage of daughters from the Delhi government, but you will get this It should also be kept in mind that for the marriage of only 2 daughters in a family, and assistance amount of 50 thousand rupees will be provided, if there are 3 daughters including twin daughters, then they will be given money for the marriage of all three.
Accident Free Insurance Scheme:-
If the laborer is engaged in any construction work and an accident happens to him, then the Delhi government gives financial assistance for his treatment and if the laborer dies in an accident, then his family gets 5 Funds ranging from Rs.10 lakh to Rs.10 lakh are provided to the family to make it easier for the family to run their livelihood.
Mazdoor deceased funeral scheme: –
If a registered laborer dies due to any reason, then his family is provided financial assistance for his last rites.
Mazdoor Pension Scheme:-
If the laborer has a Delhi Labor Card and the age of the laborer exceeds 60 years, then the pension amount is provided to him every month by the Delhi Government, this pension amount is deposited in the registered laborer’s bank account every month. is transferred
Delhi Mazdoor Cycle Assistance Scheme:-
Under the Delhi Mazdoor Card, free cycles are provided to the laborers by the Delhi Government through the cycle scheme so that the laborers can go to construction work much easier.
Persons falling in the category of working class:-
If you want to apply for Delhi Labor Card, then you have to keep in mind that from which people who come under the category of working class can apply for this labor card.
- Raj Mistri
- road builders
- airport construction workers
- railway track workers
- brick kilns
- rock breakers
- hammer wielders
- road construction workers
- stone workers
u003cstrongu003eQ. How to get a labor card made in Delhi?u003c/strongu003e
To get Delhi Labor Card, you have to fill out an application form which you can download from here, after that you have to get this application form online, after that your labor card is created.u003cbru003e
u003cstrongu003eWhat is required for making a labor card?u003c/strongu003e
To become a labor card, aadhar card, ration card, 100 days tax certificate, if you work in any institution, then you can get Delhi labor card made with its certificate, certificate etc. and passport size photo of the application.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of the Labor Card in Delhi?u003c/strongu003e
The facility of NFSA on having labor card along with assistance on the marriage of girl child, assistance during female delivery along with scholarship is given to children every year on having labor card.
u003cstrongu003eWhen are the camps organized for making Delhi Labor Card?u003c/strongu003e
In order to make labor cards of laborers, the Delhi government organizes labor card camps from time to time, in which camps are set up at many places by the Delhi Labor Department, apart from this, you can also go to the labor office and get the labor card made when labor card camps are held for this. can be seen from the official website