Sehat Health Insurance Scheme | Ayushman Bharat j&k | j&k health insurance scheme registration online | Sehat scheme registration | Ayushman Bharat j&k 2022 Online Registration
health insurance plan Prime Minister has given a big gift to Jammu and Kashmir in the form of PMJAY SEHAT. The scheme will be fully implemented in 2022. Ayushman Bharat scheme has been launched to provide health insurance for economically weaker areas.
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir will also be covered under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. However, it was not done before. In this article, we will give you Jammu Kashmir Health Health Insurance Scheme online registration and other information. So read this article till the end. So let’s know what is it- Ayushman Bharat j&k in Hindi |
Ayushman Bharat j&k
J&K Sehat Health Insurance Scheme has been launched by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 26th December 2020. Under this scheme, cashless health insurance up to Rs 5,00,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries. SEHAT stands for Social, Endeavor for Health, and Telemedicine. The main objective of starting this scheme is to increase the health rate of the state and to provide health-related services to the public.
( PMJAY SEHAT) PM Jai Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Jammu & Kashmir Sehat Health Insurance Scheme|
|Department||medical and health department|
|start date||26 December 2020|
|inauguration||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|type of plan||State Level Plan ( Jammu & Kashmir)|
|beneficiary||Residents of Jammu and Kashmir|
|purpose||Providing free health insurance for up to 5 lakhs|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1 crore|
|way to apply||Through CSC Center|
|plan card||health insurance card|
|official website||will be launched soon|
Launch of Ayushman Bharat j&k
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Jammu and Kashmir on 26 December 2020 via video conferencing Start of the Sehat Health Insurance Scheme . Hon’ble Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Shri Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Amit Shah, and other important dignitaries were present in this video conferencing. The Prime Minister linked PMJAY with the SEHAT health scheme, and PM Jai ( PMJAYSEHAT ) is announced. To take advantage of this scheme, health health insurance e-cards will be distributed to the beneficiaries. By whom the benefit of the scheme can be availed.
The objective of the Jammu and Kashmir Health Insurance Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide health insurance coverage up to Rs 5,00,000 to all eligible residents of Jammu and Kashmir. After the successful implementation of this scheme, all eligible citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will be given cashless treatment up to Rs.5 lakh under the scheme.
Link of Sehat Swasthya Bima Yojana to PMJAY
Jammu and Kashmir Sehat Health Insurance Scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana have been linked to. Earlier J.&K. About 6 lakh families of J&K were being given benefits under Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana but now about 21 lakh families of Jammu and Kashmir PMJAY To SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Benefit will be given by adding Under this scheme every citizen of Jammu and Kashmir can avail benefits under SEHAT health insurance scheme.
Up to 5 lakhs will be borne by the government for the treatment of the citizen. SEHAT Health Scheme Under this scheme, 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals in Jammu and Kashmir have been registered so that citizens can take advantage of this scheme.
Area of treatment under Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
The healthcare sector of Jammu and Kashmir has been expanded for better results of the SEHAT health insurance scheme. The citizens of Jammu and Kashmir need not go to other cities for their treatment. But if they want to go to other cities for treatment, they can go to any hospital in the country registered under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, and get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
In order to get free treatment, the beneficiaries will have to show the e-card to the hospital. After registration under this scheme will provide e-cards to all the beneficiaries. 1100 health wellness centers will be opened in Jammu and Kashmir and out of these 800 wellness centers have been started.
health insurance card
SEHAT health insurance cards will be distributed to all the beneficiaries. To take advantage of this scheme, this health insurance card will have to be shown to the beneficiaries in the hospital. Eligible Beneficiary Common Service Center ( CSC Center ) can apply for the scheme through the operators. To get all the beneficiaries treated in the hospital SEHAT Health Insurance Card Must be taken along
- Who are the ornaments (Alankaar)? Definition types examples of ornamentation 2022
- Shiksha Mandal Web Series Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Jogi Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- PPF Account Opening Form 2022 Age Eligibility, Interest Rate
- Essay on Casteism Meaning and History 2022
- SBI Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 5008 Posts Apply Online, Notification
- Instant Pan Card Kya Hai or Kiase Banaye 2022
- Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Admission Form 2022 – Apply Online Started
- seotooladda price review login 2022
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 for 7692 posts know eligibility & application process
Implementation of Jammu and Kashmir Health Insurance Scheme
A committee has been constituted by the Central Government to complete the database of the residents of Jammu and Kashmir. This committee will ensure that those who are eligible for the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 implement the J&K Sehat Health Insurance Scheme. Those not on the list should be included. So that no citizen is deprived of the benefits of this scheme. This scheme will provide benefits to about 1 crore people.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat j&k
- Under this scheme, cashless health insurance up to Rs. 500000 will be provided.
- Its scope has been expanded by adding PMJAY under SEHAT so that its benefits can be given to everyone.
- to take advantage of the scheme SEHAT CARD is being given
- Beneficiaries have to show health cards at the hospital to avail of cashless treatment
- About 1 crore beneficiaries have been covered under this scheme.
Documents required for health insurance plan
If you want to apply under this scheme, then you must have the eligibility criteria and documents of Sehat Swasthya Bima Yojana. Talking about SEHAT health insurance eligibility, the benefit of this scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir. In addition, you have the following SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Documents Must be-
Ayushman Bharat j&k Application Process
If you want to apply for SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme, then you can apply for it in two ways-
- Will have to go to those hospitals which have been registered under the SEHAT health scheme. either
- You can apply by visiting the CSK center.
- You have to go to any of the two places and take the Jammu Kashmir Sehat Health Insurance Scheme form from there.
- All the information asked in this application form has to be filled in correctly.
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form from where it is taken.
- After verifying your form, you will be given the health care of this scheme.
- Through this card, you will be able to take advantage of the SEHAT health scheme.
SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme helpline number
If you are facing any kind of problem regarding this scheme or you want to know more about this scheme then you can contact the helpline number given below to solve your problem.
Sehat Swasthya Bima Yojana Helpline Number:- 14555
SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Contact Number:- 1800233554
In this article, we have been told about the “Jammu Kashmir Swasthya Bima Yojana 2022 Online Registration”. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any questions related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact the helpline number of the official website.