Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana: Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar. The online portal has been launched by the government for the application under the scheme. all candidates Horticulture Planning Portal official website of hortharyanaschemes.org.in
You can apply by visiting This scheme has been started to get the right price for the crop sold by the farmers. Under the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, 10 crops have been included, which include cauliflower, tomato, potato, kinnow, carrot, brinjal, peas, guava, onion, capsicum, etc. The candidate who was removed by the government is Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana If you want to get the benefits, you have to complete the application process. For more information related to the application read the article given below.
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2023
by Haryana Government Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana To increase the income of farmers and to promote their incentives. This Haryana Bhavantar Bhapayee Yojana Only the farmers of Haryana can apply for this. An online portal has also been released by the government for the convenience of the farmers. Under BBY, the government will ensure an income of Rs 48000 to Rs 56000 per acre on four crops (onion, cauliflower, tomato, potato).
This is Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Only those candidates who have filled the registration form can take advantage of this. More information related to Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana like- How can apply for Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana online registration? The information related to the benefits, objectives, and documents of the scheme is given in the article below. Candidates can fill out the registration form by following the steps given in the article.
|Article||Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Online Registration|
|Portal Name||Horticulture Planning Portal|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|purpose||Providing fair price for the crop|
Purpose of HBBY
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Its objective is to provide fair prices to the farmers of the state for their crops. For this, incentives will be provided to the farmers by the government. All the farmers who have not received the fair price for their sold crop, all those farmers Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana will be eligible.
Benefits of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana
We Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Information related to the benefits is given in the article. All the candidates read the list given below for more details.
- Under the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, the farmers of Haryana were provided funds by the government to compensate for their crops.
- Now farmers will not even need to take loans for sowing their crops.
- Under the scheme, crops like cauliflower, tomato, potato, kinnow, onion, capsicum, carrot, brinjal, peas, guava, etc. will be compensated.
- Haryana State will compensate for the loss to the farmers for the government.
- Now farmers will not have to commit suicide due to financial constraints.
- Candidates can get the exact price of their crop through the scheme.
- Under the scheme, income from Rs 48000 to Rs 56000 per acre will be ensured on the above four crops, which include onion, tomato, potato, and cauliflower.
- The incentive amount will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers within 15 days of the application.
- To get the incentive amount under BBY, the candidate is required to take the “J” form when he sells his product.
- samrat prithviraj movie download filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p
- Ashram 3 download filmyzilla Review 420p 720p 1080p MX Player
- Major Movie Download Filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p
- Soil Health Card Registration 2023 – soil health card sample registration form
- Nirmal Pathak Ki Ghar Wapsi download filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p SonyLIV
Documents for Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana
Some documents are also required by the candidates for the scheme. The documents related to the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana are given in the list below through the article, which farmer candidates have to keep in advance.
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- Land details documents
- bank account
- income certificate
- certificate of cultivator
- mobile mobile number
- passport size photo
- To get the benefit of the scheme, it is mandatory for the candidate to be a resident of Haryana.
- Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Farmers are not required to pay any kind of fee for the application under the
BBY Detail List of Harvesting, Seed Sowing, Period
|serial number||crop name||sowing period||harvesting and sale period|
|1.||potato||10 October to 10 November||February to March|
|2.||tomato||15 December to 31 January||April to June 15|
|3.||Onion||20 December to 31 January||April to May|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 November to 15 December||February to March|
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Registration Related Date
|number.S.||crop name||registration start date||Verification Closing Date||verification etc.|
date of appeal against
|1.||potato||15 September||31 October||30 November||15 December|
|2.||Onion||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25|
|3.||tomato||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25|
|4.||Cauliflower||1 September||31 October||30 November||15 December|
|5.||kinnu||1 september||30 November||15 December||31 December|
|6.||Carrot||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December|
|7.||Pea||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December|
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Registration
To take advantage of the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, farmers have to first go to the Horticulture Scheme portal and complete the online application process. Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Apply The complete procedure to apply is given below in the article, candidates can fill the registration form by following the given steps.
- For the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana application, candidates must first Haryana Horticulture Scheme Portal You have to go to the official website.
- On the home page candidate will see the option of Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, click there.
- Now on the opened page, you will see the option “Click here for registration”, click on it.
- Then the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Registration Form opens on your screen.
- All the information asked in the registration form like- State, District, Block, Village, Farmer Name, Gender, Parents’ Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, PAN card Number, Identity Card Number, Bank Account Details, etc. is filled in.
- After entering all the details correctly, you have to upload the relevant documents and submit the form.
- Now your Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Online Apply process is completed.
Registered Farmers Details
- First of all visit the official website of hortharyanaschemes.org.in to see the details of registered farmers of BBY.
- In the opened page, you will see the option of details of registered farmers, click there.
- Now in the newly opened page, enter the asked information farmer number, mobile number, Aadhar number and click on Go.
- Now complete details of registration details appear on your screen.
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Related Question Answer
Haryana Bhavantar Bhapayee Yojana For whom is it started?
The scheme has been started for the farmers of the state.
How to apply for BBY?
Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana SeIf you want to apply, then first you have to go to the official website of the Haryana Horticulture Department. There, click on the option of Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana, then the option for registration will appear on your screen, by clicking on it your application form opens. After that fill in all the information asked in the form and upload the documents and submit the form. Then your registration process is completed.
What are the documents required for the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana?
For this scheme, the farmer must be a native of Haryana. Aadhar card, domicile certificate, documents related to land details, certificate of being a farmer, mobile number, passport size photo, to get the benefits of the scheme, income certificate, PAN card, bank account, etc. documents are required.
Which is the official website of Haryana Horticulture Department?
The official website of the department is hortharyanaschemes.org.in.
What is the purpose of BBY scheme?
The farmers of Haryana state have to be provided fair price for their crops.
Under Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana, money will be provided to compensate for which crops?
The government will help to compensate for crops like cauliflower, tomato, potato, kinnow, carrot, brinjal, peas, onion, capsicum, guava etc.
bhavantar bharpayee yojana,bhavantar bharpayee yojana news,bhavantar bhugtan yojana,bhavantar yojana,bhavantar bharpayee yojana date,bhavantar bharpayee yojana haryana,bhavantar yojna kya hai,mukhyamantri bhavantar yojana ki jankari,bajra crop included in bhavantar bharpayee yojana,bhavantar bharpayee,bhavantar bharpai yojana,mukhyamantri bhavantar yojna registration,bhavantar bharpayee apply,bhavantar bharpayee scheme,bhavantar bharpayee bharpai