Maharashtra Ration Card Apply: Hello friends, as you know, the ration card issued by the government is an important document for all of us. With the help of ration cards, you can get very cheap prices or free rations under the Prime Minister’s Food Supply Scheme. Friends, the topic of our article today is how to apply online for a Maharashtra Ration Card. Let us tell you here that whoever wants to apply for a Maharashtra state ration card, should visit the official website of the Food and Supplies Department of Maharashtra State. mahafood.gov.in You have to go to apply.
Further in this article, we are going to provide you with information about the benefits of a Maharashtra Ration Card, eligibility, documents, and the complete process of application. If you also want to get information related to all these, then we request you to read this article carefully till the end.
High Lights Related to Maharashtra Ration Card:
|scheme name||Maharashtra Ration Card Scheme|
|State related to the scheme||Maharashtra|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department Maharashtra|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||poor citizens of Maharashtra state|
|Objective of the plan||To provide rations to the economically backward and poor families of the state at affordable rates.|
|The ration card application process||online and offline|
|official website for application||mahafood.gov.in|
Public Distribution System – Retail price per kg.
|Item||Antyodaya Ration Card (AAY)||BPL Ration Card (BPL)||Priority household|
Benefits of Maharashtra Ration Card:
If you are a holder of a ration card issued by the Maharashtra state government, then you get the following benefits on the Maharashtra Ration Card –
- If you are a ration card holder then you can take advantage of various public welfare government schemes of the state.
- Having a ration card, you can easily apply for getting other important government documents made.
- You can use the Maharashtra Ration Card for Address Proof demanded at any place.
- A ration card can also be used as an identity card.
- With the help of a Maharashtra Ration Card, you can apply to open your account in the bank very easily.
- With the help of a ration card, any citizen of Maharashtra state can easily get their children admitted to the school.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Ration Card:
If you want to make a new ration card for Maharashtra state, then first you have to complete the following procedures for a new ration card which are as follows –
- For the online application for a new ration card by Maharashtra state, first of all, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The age of the application should be more than 18 years to apply for the new ration card.
- Friends, the most important thing for online application for a new ration card is that if there is already a ration card in the name of any member of the applicant’s family, then he/she can apply for a new ration card. No one will be able to
- Applicants who have new Maharashtra Ration Card and their families are poor and financially weak, only then will they be considered eligible to apply for ration cards.
- Saral Portal Haryana Apply Online Register for Saral ID Saral
- Ayushman Mitra Online Registration is free like this
- Dahan Ravan Ka Rahasya Download filmywap [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- NIA Recruitment for the posts of Investigation Expert
- IEC Code Verification Apply Online – Import Export Certificate License Online Registration
- CSC Dak Mitra Portal Registration started now earn 10 to 15 thousand
- how to get packing work sitting at home
- Chaar Yaar Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Bihar Rojgar Mela Apply Online for unemployed youth
Documents required for ration card:
Before applying for a new ration card, you should know what are the necessary documents you will need for the application of ration card.
- First of all, the Aadhar card of all family members applying for a new ration card.
- Income certificate of the head of the family of the applicant.
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant Maharashtra state.
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Driving license of the applicant.
- Active mobile number of the applicant.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Ration Card:
Friends, if you are also a resident of Maharashtra state and want to apply for a new ration card, then the process is as follows –
- For the online application for a new ration card in Maharashtra state, first, you have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Ration Card. mahafood.gov.in go to.
- After visiting the website, you will find the link given in the menu card on the home page of the website. The download has to be clicked on.
- Download After clicking on the link you will be redirected to a new page. After coming to this new page your Application for Ration Card link is given under Form 1: Application for New Ration Card By clicking on the new ration card application form will have to be downloaded.
- After clicking on the link the form will be downloaded in a pdf file. After downloading the form, take a printout of the application form.
- then printed Application Fill out the form carefully. After filling out the form, attach the required documents with it (attach) Do it.
- Now after completing the above process, you will have to submit the application form to your nearest Food and Supplies office.
- After checking the application by the concerned officer in the office, your application form will be accepted and submitted.
- After the form is submitted, your ration card will be delivered to your address by the department through the postal post.
- In this way, you can apply for a new ration card in Maharashtra state online. The application will do.
Links to Download Application Form of New Ration Card of Maharashtra State: Download
Download Links of Other Forms Related to Maharashtra Ration Card:
Friends, in the table below, we have provided you the download links of the form from the ration card of Maharashtra state, by clicking on them you can easily download and print the respective form in PDF –
|Form 8: Increase in the units (Name addition)||Download|
|Form 9: Decrease in the units (Name deletion)||Download|
|Form 14: Change in the ration card||Download|
|Form 15: Application for duplicate ration card.||Download|
|FPS: Application form for MTRA||Download|
|Renewal FPS form for the Rest of Maharashtra||Download|
|FPS: Checklist for Application form||Download|
|Renewal FPS form for MTRA||Download|
|Final Certificate format for the Rest of Maharashtra||Download|
|Checklist for Renewal of FPS||Download|
|Final Certificate format for MTRA||Download|
|Final Certificate format for Rest of Maharashtra||Download|
Contact Details of Food and Supplies Department of Maharashtra Ration Card:
If you have any complaints related to the services of the Public Distribution System of Maharashtra Ration Card, then you can get help by contacting the contact details given below. The Food Department will take cognizance of your complaint and take appropriate solution.
|Public Grievance Redressal System|
|One Nation-One Ration Card Helpline Number:||14445|
|ministry phone number||22024243|
Maharashtra Ration Card (FAQs):
What is the application fee for a new ration card in Maharashtra state?
For a new ration card, you will have to pay a stamp court fee of Rs.
What is the official website of the Food and Supplies Department of Maharashtra State?
The official website of the Food and Supplies Department of Maharashtra State is mahafood.gov.in.
What is the helpline number of the Maharashtra Civil Food and Supplies Department?
The details of the helpline number of the Maharashtra Civil Food and Supplies Department are as follows – Helpline Toll-Free Number: 1800-22-4950 u0026amp; 1967
How many ration cards have been issued so far in the state?
According to government data, the Maharashtra state government has issued ration cards to more than 1 crore citizens in the state, including ration cards in all respects.
Friends, now you can check your ration card details online by visiting the official portal of Aadhar Enabled Public Distribution, Government of Maharashtra, the process of checking the details is as follows –
You can visit the official website of AePDS to get the ration card details. mahaepos.gov.in Go to
After visiting the website, you will see the link to RC Details under the Report section on the home page, click on the link.
After clicking on the link a new page will open in front of you. On this new page, you have to enter the details of the month, year, and your Ration Card (RC). After entering the details, you will be given on the page Submit Click on the button. After clicking on the button, the details related to your RC will appear in front of you.