MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Registration | MP Ladli Laxmi Yojna In Hindi | Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Online Form | Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 – Madhya Pradesh government has started a very good scheme for the daughters of the state. whose name is MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana, The main objective of this scheme is to bring educational and economic improvement to the girls of the state. This scheme was started on 1st April 2007. Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, 6 thousand rupees are given annually to the beneficiary girl for 5 consecutive years of registration. That is, total assistance of Rs 30,000 is given. Friends, in this article we Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2022 I will get information about the process of application, eligibility, documents, etc., so read this article till the end.
Madhya Pradesh government gives one lakh forty-eight thousand (1,48,000) to the family of daughters under the “Ladli Laxmi Yojana” for the daughters of their state. Due to this positive thinking among the public towards the birth of daughters, improving the sex ratio, improving the educational level and health status of daughters and “Ladli Laxmi Yojana” has been started with the aim of laying the foundation for their good future.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Registration
The government of Madhya Pradesh is coming up with many beneficial schemes for the daughters of the state. The government has now decided to provide benefits to the daughters of the state. Ladli Laxmi Yojana has started Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 is given annually for 5 years from the birth of a daughter. That is, the help of Rs 30,000 is given in five years. Under the scheme, Rs.2000 for girl child taking admission in class 6th, Rs.4000 for taking admission in class 9th, Rs.6000 for taking admission in class 11th, Rs.6000 on taking admission in class 12th through e-payment. are given. When the girl child turns 21, then Rs 1 lakh will be paid.
After January 1, 2006, the girls born in Madhya Pradesh are given the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Yojana. They can apply for this scheme, whose parents are natives of Madhya Pradesh, are not income taxpayers, as well as such parents, who have a maximum of two children and who have adopted family planning before applying for registration in the scheme. Yes, then you can apply. The application has to be submitted within one year of the birth of the girl child.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022|
|plan type||state government scheme|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|beneficiary||daughters of the state|
|Objective||financial assistance to daughters|
Purpose of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to financially help the daughters of the state. The mindset of society towards daughters has to be changed. Under this scheme, the sex ratio of the girls in the state has to be improved and the educational level and health of the girls have to be improved. Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP To create a better future for the girl child. Many daughters have to leave their studies in the middle due to poor financial conditions, but by taking advantage of this scheme, daughters can complete their water studies. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then you have to apply for it.
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The poor daughters of the state will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the daughter should not be married before 18 years.
- When the daughter turns 21, she is given the help of 1 lakh rupees.
- MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Benefit of a family will be given to maximum 2 daughters.
- If two daughter twins are born as the second child, then both of them will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- The adopted daughter will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana The amount given under the scheme is given to the beneficiary in installments.
- If the beneficiary leaves the school in between, then the benefit of this scheme is stopped.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is necessary to get the girl registered in this scheme in the first year of birth.
Amount to be given in MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|first installment||for 5 consecutive years||6-6 thousand rupees per year i.e.|
A total amount of Rs.30,000 is given
|second installment||On taking admission in class 6||2000 rupees|
|third installment||On taking admission in class 9th||4000 rupees|
|fourth installment||On taking admission in class 11th||6000 rupees|
|fifth installment||On taking admission in class 12th||6000 rupees|
|sixth installment||After the girl child completes 21 years of age||1 lakh rupees are given|
Eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only the daughters of the state are eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the applying daughter should be at least 18 years.
- If the daughter gets married before the age of 18, then she cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant’s parents should not be income tax payers.
- If you adopt a daughter then that daughter is eligible for this scheme but you will have to give the adoption certificate of that daughter.
Documents for Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Address proof
- parent’s identity card
- birth certificate of girl child
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022 How to Apply Online?
If you also want to apply for this scheme, then follow the steps given below:-
- For this, first you have to visit the official website of this scheme. https://www.ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/ will have to go By clicking on this link you come to this website.
- After visiting the website, you will be on the home page of the site application An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, a new page opens in front of you.
- After visiting this page you general public An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, a new page gets opened.
- After coming to this page, you have to fill all the requested information correctly, after that you have to save information button to be clicked.
- After filling all the information, the application form opens in front of you, in which you have to upload the personal information of the girl child, family information, vaccination status and correspondence information and upload your documents. After filling all the information you have to submit. After submitting you will get the registration number.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana How to apply offline?
If you do not want to apply online then you can also apply offline for it. To apply offline, you have to first go to the Anganwadi center. You have to get the application form of mp Ladli Laxmi Yojana from Anganwadi center. After that, you have to fill in all the information asked in this form, after that you have to attach your documents with it and submit this form to the same Anganwadi center, in this way you can apply offline.
How to see Ladli Laxmi Yojana Name List?
- If you want to see the list of this scheme, then you have to first come to the official website of this scheme. After visiting the website, you will be on the home page girl details An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, a new page gets opened.
- After coming to this page, you have to select the requested information, after that you have to search Click on After clicking, the list appears in front of you. In this list you can see the name of the girl child.
How to view Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate?
- For this, first of all you need to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana. official website But have to come After visiting the website, you will be on the home page certificate An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, a new page gets opened.
- After coming to this page, you have to enter the registration number of the girl child, after that you have to click on Search. After clicking, the certificate appears in front of you, you can download it.
How To Register MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Scholarship?
- To register the scholarship, you have to first go to the official website of this scheme. After visiting the website, you will be on the home page Scholarship Registration An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, the form opens in front of you in the new page.
- In this form you have been asked for information such as General Information ,personal information ,Fill information for girl’s scholarship ,school information ,information for correspondence And Bank related information of girl child after that you have to give save information button to be clicked. After clicking, your registration is done.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Helpline Number
if you Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP If you want to get any information regarding this, then you can contact on the helpline number given below:-
- Tel : Commissioner: 0755-2550910
- Fax: 0755-2550912
- E-mail: [email protected]
Supply of amount in Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
After the application of Ladli Laxmi Yojana is approved, in the name of the girl child, 6-6 thousand rupees will be deposited in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund for five consecutive years from the time of registration i.e. total amount of Rs 30000 will be deposited in the name of the girl child.
- Rs.2000 for girl child taking admission in class 6,
- Rs.4000 on taking admission in class 9th,
- Rs.6000 on taking admission in class 11th
- Rs.6000 on taking admission in class 12th
- 1 lakh rupees after the last payment is 21 years
- All the amount will be done through e-payment. The final payment of Rs. 1 lakh will be paid on the girl child attaining the age of 21 years and appearing in class 12th examination, but the condition will also be that the girl should not be married before the age of 18 years.
Supply of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Amount /installments under ladli Lakshmi Yojana
Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the government gives full benefits to the girl child in the form of installment, let’s know in detail when and how much installment amount will be received.
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana, from the time of registration in the name of the girl child, 6-6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund for five consecutive years.
- Accordingly, in the first 5 years under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the girl child will get an amount of ₹ 30000.
- When the girl takes admission in class 6, she is given an amount of ₹ 2000.
- Similarly, under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, when a girl child is admitted in class 9, she is given ₹4000 again.
- On taking admission in class 11th, an amount of ₹ 6000 is given to the girl child again.
- Similarly, when the girl child takes admission in class 12th, she is once again given an amount of ₹6000.
- Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the government makes the final payment of ₹ 100000 when the girl is 21 years old, but there are some conditions for this.
- First condition:- Girl child should be in 12th class.
- Second condition :- The marriage of the girl child should not take place before she attains the age of 18 years.
If you do not follow the condition mentioned above, then your girl child will not be able to get the amount of ₹ 100000.
Key Future Of Ladli Laxmi Scheme
There are many objectives of the government behind the implementation of Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Wants to reduce the problem of abortion of the girl child.
- The government wishes for a strong, educated, health and bright future for the girl child and for this, arrangements have been made to give the amount in installments.
- Wants to remove the problem of child marriage of girls, that is why the government has decided to give ₹ 100000 only to the girl who gets married at the age of 18.
- The government gives high-level education to the girl child, under this it helps at least till 12th, that is, if a girl applies under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, then at least her education will be done till 12th standard.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility/Eligibility And Criteria For Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana whose parents are natives of Madhya Pradesh.
- Should not be a taxpayer.
- In the case of second girl child, the parents should have adopted family planning before applying. Means it should be part of family planning that we are just one girl and one boy.
- Birth of first girl child in first delivery 1/04/2008 and it will be mandatory to adopt family planning during the second delivery.
- In such a family, in which there is a first child or a girl child and two twin girls are born in the second delivery, in such a situation both the twin girls will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If a family adopts a girl child, then in such a situation, considering the adopted child as the first child, she should also adopt Ladli Laxmi Yojana. be given the benefit of
- If the parent of the girl child dies in an accidental accident, then in this case, the application form can be submitted under Ladli Laxmi Yojana till the child is 5 years old.
- In a special situation, three girls can be given benefit under Ladli Laxmi Yojana and the future of these girls can be made bright.
Some documents have to be attached with the application form, whose format we are telling you below.
Note the following points for uploading the documents –
- Before filling the application, keep all the necessary photographs and documents ready in their prescribed format and size along with the form number of the girl child.
- Before uploading, check the scanned and cropped documents carefully whether they are clear and legible or not, otherwise re-scan and crop them.
- All documents can be in any one of the formats jpg, jpeg, png, gif, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, other than these formats are not valid.
- The size of the photo taken with the mother of the girl child can be between 40 KB to 100 KB, the photo of more or less size is not valid.
- The size of all other required documents can be between 40 KB to 200 KB, documents of more or less size are not valid.
After filling all the documents and application form completely, you have to enter the given captcha code and save the information.
As soon as you secure the information , you complete the process of online application for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana , by adopting this process, you can apply online for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana by yourself sitting at home.
u003cstrongu003eHow To Apply For Ladli Laxmi Yojna Offline?u003c/strongu003e
As we have already told you that you can apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana through both online and offline means, we have told you the process of online, now we also tell you the process of offline. Offline application for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana / Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, you can get the appropriate document done through your nearest Anganwadi worker through project office, public service center, or any internet cafe.
u003cstrongu003eLadli Lakshmi Yojana Office details and Contacts?u003c/strongu003e
Women Empowerment, Block-2, 4th Floor Paryavas Bhawan, Bhopal – 462011u003cbru003ePhone: 0755-2550917, Fax: 0755-2550917u003cbru003eLadli Laxmi Help Line Number: 07879804079u003cbru003eEmail: :- [email protected]
u003cstrongu003eWhat is Ladli Laxmi Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a scheme started by the state government to make the girl child self-reliant and empowered, under this scheme the state government provides many economic benefits to the girl child. The girl child is getting full benefits of this scheme and it is also helping the poor parents u003cstrongu003ein giving proper health along with the maintenance and higher education of the girl child. u003c/strongu003eUnder the Ladli Laxmi scheme, the government u003cstrongu003egives an amount ranging from one to one and a half lakh rupees tou003c/strongu003e your daughter. Although Ladli Laxmi Yojana is run for the state of Madhya Pradesh, u003cstrongu003ea similar scheme is run in your state as well but its name may be different.u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003e Where to contact Ladli Laxmi Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eFor the operation of Ladli Laxmi Yojana at the village level, officers have been appointed by the government for every district.u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eYou can get the information of the concerned officer according to your district .
u003cstrongu003eWhat is Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eUnder the Ladli Laxmi Yojanau003c/strongu003e, a special type of certificate is also issued by the government in the name of the girl child.