pradhan mantri awas yojana | pradhan mantri awas yojana 2022 | pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin | pradhan mantri awas yojana online apply 2020-21 | pradhan mantri awas yojana eligibility
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , the central government provides its own pucca houses to the economically weaker sections, low-income groups,s and middle-income groups of the country who do not have their own house.
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Run by Honorable Narendra Modi Ji. PM Awas Yojana application was divided into two phases. This scheme is for urban and rural people, people who have kutcha houses, who do not have a roof, PM Aawas Yojana There is a housing scheme providing loans at low cost for the house. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 It was started on 25 June 2015. In this, interest is subsidized and the time taken to repay the loan is up to 20 years. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 benefit of BPL Not only the person holding the card but other persons can also take it.
If you have applied for this scheme, then only your name can appear in the beneficiary list of PMAY. To know about PMAY, read our article completely, in this you will get all the information. Anyone who wants to register can fill his form online. You can also fill this form offline. If the applicant has filled his form incorrect details then he PM Aawas Yojana List 2022 I can check my name online only after some time.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application
Under this scheme CLSS (credit link subsidy) Credit Link Subsidy Scheme provides interest subsidy on home loan for construction, purchase or construction of existing houses. The target of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is that we have set a target of constructing 2 crore pucca houses for poor sections by March 2022, before celebrating our 75th Independence Day. The government is trying to build pucca houses in select cities with the help of builders.
Update, pradhan Mantri awas yojana Approval has been given for 708 proposals related to the construction of 3.6 lakh houses in urban areas in a meeting held under Union Territories, and 13 states were also involved in this meeting.
Uttar Pradesh: Under this scheme in the Mirzapur district of UP, 11934 people will soon be provided housing. 7268 houses will be provided under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Plus and 4666 houses will be provided under CM Awas Yojana. This is for the financial year 2021 -2022.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme|
|launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|launch date||25 June 2015|
|beneficiary||every citizen of the country|
|the gain||pucca house for all|
|new list of prime minister housing scheme||is available|
|category||central government scheme|
These states got the most benefit under the housing scheme
These are the states which have taken the maximum benefit of the housing scheme, who have soon constructed their houses by taking advantage of the housing scheme. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal have the highest number of beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
Documents Required for PM Awas Yojana 2022
- candidate’s identity card
- Aadhar Card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Bank account number (Your bank account should be linked with Aadhar card)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 Online Application eligibility for
- LIG/EWS (Low Income Group)
Those beneficiaries are eligible for interest subsidy of 6.5% whose income or eligibility is mentioned below.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be between Rs.3 lakh to Rs.6 lakh.
- The co-ownership of the house should be with the female member of the family.
- Here the family should have husband wife, unmarried sons or unmarried daughters.
- Middle income category 2 -MIG I and MIG II
- The annual income of the beneficiary for MIG I should be between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh.
- 12 lakh to 18 lakh annual income should be there for MIG II.
- In these also the co-ownership of the house should be with the woman.
- The person doing the job will be treated as a separate family. Whether married or not.
- The beneficiary candidate under MIG I can avail subsidy of 4%. And under MIG II, the candidate can get a subsidy of 3%.
- square of house area
- The central government has increased the carpet area of 120 square meters for the middle-income who come in the first category, which has now been increased to 160 square meters for 1 house.
- Middle-income people who come in the second category, their carpet area was 150 earlier, which has been increased to 200 square meters by the government.
PM Awas Yojana Rural Application Process
There are few computers in the village, so the government has made a mobile-based app for rural candidates, with the help of this app, the people of the village can fill their application, this app is named Awas App, this app is available for free from Google’s play store. can be downloaded.
- After downloading, candidates create login in it with the help of their mobile number.
- After downloading it will send a password to the candidate’s phone.
- After logging in, fill the information in it and upload the photos of different stages of your house.
- Along with this, the beneficiary can also see the installments received at the time of construction of his house in his phone.
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban 2022 Online?
If you have not applied for this scheme yet and you want to apply for PMAY then you have to complete the application process through the following process after which you will get the benefit of this scheme.
So friends like this you Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme If any error is found in your documents, then you cannot get the benefit of the housing scheme. If you have not applied for this scheme yet, then you can also apply for it by going to your bank or get information about it.
PM Awas Yojana beneficiary how to see list
When you apply for PMAY, after that you can check whether you have come in the beneficiary list of this scheme or not. To see the name in the PMAY list, first of all, you have to go to the website of pmaymis.gov.in.
- After this, mouse over the beneficiary, there you will see the search by name.
- Click on Search by Name and after the page opens you will get your Aadhar Card Number
Enter and click on show.
- After this you can see whether you are a beneficiary or not, you have all your details in front of you.
Information will become available.
How to check online application status in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Candidates who had applied in PMAY can check their application status online. Here we are telling you some steps, you can follow the given steps.
- first candidate official website go to.
- After that the home page will open on your screen.
- You will see the link of Citizens assessment in the home page.
- you Track Your Assessment StatusClick on the link.
- Now a new page will open on your screen. You will get 2 options to track the application. You must choose any one.
- If you select By Assessment ID then you have to enter Assessment ID and Mobile Number and click on submit button.
- Second, you can also check the status of the application by name, in which you have to fill the father’s name, district name, state name, information and click on the submit button.
- The status of your application will appear on your screen.
How to Download PMAY Application Form?
- First of all candidate of Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme official website go to.
- After that the home page will open on your screen.
- you Citizen Assessment You have to click on the tab.
- After that click on the option of Print Assessment.
- After that you have to select any one of the 2 options. Either through Assessment ID or by Name, Mobile No.
- Fill all the information according to whichever option you have selected.
- And click on print.
How to check beneficiary status?
- Candidate PM Awas Yojana official website go to.
- After that the home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to go to the Beneficiary section. and click.
- after that you search by name Click on the link.
- Now a new page will open on your screen. You have to enter your Aadhar number in this page. And click on show button.
- In the next page you can see the beneficiary status.
Subsidy Calculator Check
- To check the subsidy calculator, candidates have to first visit the website of pmaymis.gov.in.
- The option of subsidy calculator will appear in the home page, click there.
- Now enter the asked information in the new page that opens.
- After filling all the information submit the form
- Then you can check the Subsidy Calculator.
How to Download PMAY Mobile App?
- First of all go to the official website of the scheme.
- After that the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of MIS LOGIN.
- You will get a list on your screen.
- You have to click on the option of PMAY(U) in this list.
- As soon as you click on the option the app will be downloaded in your mobile or device.
How to Check SLNA List
- To check PM Awas Yojana SLNA List, first of all visit the official website of the department.
- in open home page SLNA List Click there option will appear.
- After clicking on the option in front of you SLNA List pdf From there the candidates can easily check the related information.
How to apply offline for PM Awas Yojana?
If you want to apply offline for PMAY or you are not able to apply through online methods, then to apply offline, the candidate should go to his nearest bank and get all the information about the housing scheme, then ask the bank employee about the housing scheme. Ask for the form and fill your details in it correctly. and submit it.
Process to edit evaluation form
- To edit PM Awas Yojana evaluation form, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- in home page Edit Assessment Form Click on the option that will appear.
- Then fill the asked information in the new page that opens.
- Now the candidates can edit the open page.
Subsidy Amount in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Scheme Type||Eligibility Household Income ( Rs.)||Carpet Area-Max (sqm)||Interest Subsidy (%)||Subsidy calculated on a max loan of||Max Subsidy (Rs.)|
|EWS and LIG||Up to Rs.6 lakh||60 sqm||6.50%||Rs. 6 lakh||2.67 Lacs|
|MIG 1||Rs. 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh||160 sqm||4.00 %||Rs. 9 lakh||2.35 Lacs|
|MIG 2||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh||200 sqm||3.00 %||Rs.12 lakh||2.30 Lacs|
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojna
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojna scheme is to provide financial assistance for the construction of houses for the homeless / slum families below the poverty line in rural areas. Beneficiaries are selected by the Gram Panchayat. The permanent waiting list prepared by the Gram Panchayat is published on the notice board of the Gram Panchayat. In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiary should be below the poverty line, his name should be on the permanent waiting list and he should have his own place for house construction. Families who meet the above conditions and are not included in the permanent waiting list should contact the Gram Sevak of the Gram Panchayat and the Group Development Officer of the Panchayat Samiti.
Very good news has come about Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2022. The expiry date of this scheme has been extended. The property of this scheme was kept in 2021. But this scheme has been extended till March 2024. So if you have not applied under this scheme yet, then you can apply for it as soon as possible.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the list is being issued on the official website of PMAY Gramin @ pmayg.gov.in for those applicants who had registered and applied online and were waiting for the Gramin Awas Yojana list.
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural
- From the year 2016-17, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Grameen is a centrally sponsored scheme.
- Rs.1.20 lakh for general construction and Rs.1.30 lakh per beneficiary for Naxal affected areas will be provided for construction of houses.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Grameen Yojana financing will be credited from the state level bank account to the beneficiary’s bank / post account through PFMS system.
- Information from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Grameen Social, Economic and Caste Survey, 2011 will be used for selection of beneficiaries.
- A National Institute of Technical Assistance will be set up to provide technical assistance at the national level under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Grameen.
- In addition to the housing subsidy, the Mahatma Gandhi National Employment Guarantee Scheme provides financial assistance in the form of 90/95 days unskilled wages.
- Under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, separate funds are provided for toilets for the household beneficiaries.
- State Management Cell-Rural Housing has been constituted for effective implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Grameen and other Grameen Gharkul Yojana.
All the information related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been given in the article.
FAQ PM Aawas Yojana List
When was the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana started and for how long has its target been kept?
The housing scheme was started in 2015 and its target has been kept by 2022.
Why was the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana launched?
In India, this scheme has been started for all the people who do not have a house or those who live in a slum or who have a kutcha house.
What is the official website of the pm aawas scheme?
The official website of pm aawas scheme is- https://pmayg.nic.in.
Is this scheme only for BPL cardholders?
No, this scheme is for all those people who do not have house or who have kutcha houses. Whether it is below or above the poor line.
.How much subsidy does the beneficiary get in PM Awas Yojana?
Beneficiaries earning Rs 12 lakh per annum under the Pradhan Mantri Awas scheme will get a subsidy of 4% for taking loans up to 9 lakhs, similarly, people who have an annual income of 18 lakhs can avail of 3% interest on loans up to 12 lakhs.
Can women also apply for the Prime Minister’s Scheme?
Yes, because this scheme is in the name of women only, if any person applies, then this application is done in the name of the woman of the family only. This is another way to empower women
.How to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Online?
We have told you the complete process of applying online through our article, you can follow our given steps
What is the helpline number?
If candidates want any other information related to the scheme or you have any problem then you can contact on the helpline number given below PM Awas.
Helpline Numbers- +011-23060484, +011-23063285, +011-23061827, +011-23063620, +011-23063567
So as we told you through our article that how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online? And given more information related to it. If you want any information related to our article or want any other information related to the scheme, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.