Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2022 It has been started for all the citizens of the state who are financially poor. And those who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. Financial assistance will be provided to the youth and girls in the state to start their employment under the scheme. Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Under this, the people of the economically weaker sections will get an opportunity to start their self-employment. Through this scheme, there will be an increase in the development of the industry sector in the state. And the problem like unemployment will also come down. Today we will tell you through this article Bihar chief minister entrepreneur yojana online registration, Application Status will provide related information.
Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2022
Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Under this, along with starting their business by the people of ST, SC, and other backward classes of the state, other citizens of the state will also get employment. Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 10 lakh will be provided by the government for setting up industries. Under this, 50 percent interest-free loan and 50 percent subsidy will be given to entrepreneurs. Which they will have to pay in 84 installments. Bihar Mukhymantri Udyami Yojana Under Training Project Monitoring Committee (PMA) assistance to all the beneficiaries, the unit will be spent at the rate of Rs.25 thousand. Under which the implementation of this scheme will be done by Bihar Startup Fund Trust.
Due to the lack of strong economic condition of the youth belonging to the backward class in the state, the citizens have to provide them financial help to set up businesses. This is an important initiative to raise the standard of living of the backward class people. According to this initiative in the state, the field of industrialization will get a new direction. Due to which the level of the economic prosperity of the state will increase and problems like unemployment happening in the state will be prevented.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyai Yojana
Main Objectives of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar The main objective of this scheme is to create interest in setting up industries for the people belonging to the ST, SC category. This will encourage small businesses, which will provide more and more employment opportunities. Due to this the standard of living of the people will also improve. Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Under this scheme, in the event of more number self-employed citizens of the most backward classes of the state starting self-employment, the direction of industrialization will be strengthened and the inclusive economic prosperity of the state will also increase. It will provide a better life to the youth and girls of the state so that they can make their dreams come true. Various types of projects have been included in the plan. In which bakery products, animal feed production, spice production, etc. have been included.
This one opportunity has been provided to the youth by the Bihar State Government to set up an enterprise. In which he can get a loan amount of 10 lakh rupees. After getting the loan amount of Rs 10 lakh, only the beneficiaries will have to return 50 percent of it. This opportunity has been provided by the state government to the citizens of the economically backward castes.
Institutes related to Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana
The list of all the institutions related to Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana in the state is shown below.
- Bihar State Financial Corporation
- Chandragupta Institute Of Mangement, Patna
- Department Of Industries
- Development Management Institute, Patna
- Bihar StartupT Fund Trust
- Bihar State Khadi & Village Industries Board
- LN Mishra Institute, Patna
Benefits and Features of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2022
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Benefit will be provided to the economically weaker category citizens of the state.
- The application form of the beneficiaries will be accepted under the scheme through online mode only.
- Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Under this, an incentive amount of Rs 10 lakh will be provided to the youths of ST, SC and other backward classes of the state for setting up industries.
- Under the scheme, small small business will be encouraged in the state.
- An amount of Rs 5 lakh will be provided interest free to the beneficiary through a loan amount of Rs 10 lakh.
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Through this loan amount will be paid through 84 installments.
- A budget of Rs 102.50 crore has been earmarked for the backward class citizens under the scheme in the state.
- Other people of the state will also get employment by setting up industries by ST, SC category people. This will reduce the problem of unemployment in the state.
- Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Under this, the economic standard of living of the citizens will be improved. Due to which a better livelihood will be provided to them.
- Approval of applications under the scheme will be done within the budget limit.
- Districts will be selected on the basis of population in the state, through which the work will be decided.
- Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana The applications of the beneficiaries will be accepted online only.
Eligibility of Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Only those permanent residents of the state who belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be eligible to apply.
- Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana The Institute should be registered under Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Private Limited Company.
- To apply for the applicant’s educational qualification under the scheme, it is necessary to pass from 10th, 12th ITI, Politacnic or other course.
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age to apply.
Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Required Documents
- applicant’s aadhar card
- annual income certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- caste certificate
- certificate of skill training
- certificate of institution
- Bank account statement
How to login to the portal?
Follow the steps given below to log in to the portal of Chief Minister SC, ST, OBC Udyami Yojana.
- Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Visit the official website of Udyami Yojana to login to the portal.
- After going to the website, in the home page you will find log in Click on the option.
- After this, you have to select your category and enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- After entering all the details click on Login option.
- In this way your login process will be completed.
Application in Chief Minister Udyami Yojana do it like this?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Online Registration If you want to do it follow the guidelines given below.
- To apply online, the beneficiary has to apply for Bihar Industries Department. official website https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/ Will have to visit.
- In the home page after visiting the website register Click on Options.
- In the next page you will get a form to register. You have to enter all the information asked in the form.
- After filling all the information like name mobile number, aadhaar number, type of application, OTP number will be received in the applicant’s mobile number. After verifying the OTP, you will get the application form in the next page.
- In the registration form, you have to enter all the information asked and upload the scanned copy of all the documents asked for along with the form.
- After filling all the information, be sure to check the form. After that click on submit option.
- like this Bihar Chief Minister entrepreneur plan online registration Your process is complete.
Questions and answers related to Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana What is the main purpose of the issue?
Through Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana, this scheme has been issued to start self-employment to all the people belonging to the economically weaker sections of the state who belong to ST, SC, and other backward classes.
Are only citizens of economically weaker sections eligible to apply for Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2022?
Yes, only the youth of the economically weaker section has been included to apply in the Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana, under which they can establish employment for themselves according to their experience.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2022 What are the benefits to the citizens?
A loan of Rs 10 lakh will be provided to the citizens for setting up industries, under which an amount of Rs 5 lakh will be provided interest-free to the beneficiaries.
Chief Minister Udyami Yojana What facilities will the citizens get through this?
Citizens will get many facilities under Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana, they will not need to go to any other state to start their business. He can start his self-employment in the state itself so that other people of the state will also get employment.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana How many institutions are included in this?
Seven institutions have been included in Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana.
Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana To get any information related to this, the beneficiary citizens can contact through email or in the helpline number.
- Head Office:industry department
Vikas Bhawan, New Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna
- Call Center No.:0612-2547695
- Email us for Inquiry:[email protected]