A stock market is a centralized platform where all the buyers and sellers come together to trade in the shares of different companies. Traders can trade offline on the physical stock market or place their trades online through a trading platform.
The share market is considered a means of betting or trying luck in our country and it is also true in a way because without knowing everything is gambling in the world. It is good to invest money in the stock market in our country. It is not believed that most people in developed countries invest in the stock market only.
The stock market is also called ‘stock market’. Both terms can be used interchangeably. There are two stock exchanges in India – the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. Only publicly listed companies i.e. companies conducting an initial public offering (IPO) have shares that can be traded.
There is a lack of early education in finance in our country, air is not told much about it even by our elders, so due to less knowledge, we also feel like the share market or stock market speculative market, so let’s go through this article We are going to inform you that-
- What is Share Market / Stock Market?
- How to invest money in the share market?
- How to get stock market information?
- Which is the best stock market book?
What is Share Market?
Share market or stock market is a market (market) where shares of companies are bought and sold, meaning that by buying shares of a company, you become a partner or partner of that company, the company does so to increase its business or Sells its shares to the public to raise funds from the market.
The value of the shares of the companies keeps on decreasing but not the same, which depends on the demand or supply of that share, that means when the demand for a company or share increases, then its share price also increases, and when the demand is less or If the supply is high, then the value of the stock starts decreasing.
Apart from this, there are many such reasons, why the share price of any company decreases and increases, by calculating correctly the stock broker or trader/investor earns very good money, and those people who do not have any knowledge of the share market, lose their money. gives.
The stock market is not a physical market but an online market, where these shares are bought or sold through an exchange or mediator, this mediator or stock broker exchange charges some money for which something is as follows – Zerodha, Angel Broker, UpStocks, Sharekhan, etc.
What is trading and investing in the stock market?
The main difference between trading and investing is the period for which you will hold the shares. If you are trading, you will buy and sell shares for a short period of time, whereas investing means holding the shares for an extended period and only liquidating them for a longer period of time.
Whether you are trading or investing in the stock market, make a conscious decision. Make sure you put in as much money as you can afford to lose, and don’t put your lifetime earnings on the DAO. There are guidelines and strategies that will help you take into account and optimize your chances of making a profit, but share Proceed with caution while trading or investing in the market
Now that you understand the basics of the stock market, here are some ways to learn how to stock market.
How to invest money in the stock market?
It is very important for new people to understand this before investing money in the share market or stock market, otherwise, you can also lose your hard-earned money by trading / investing in the stock market. For this, you need to understand the ups and downs of the stock market closely and patiently.
To invest money in the share market, first of all, it is necessary that you should have a Dematerialized / Demat account which you can open online or offline through your bank or share broker.
To invest or trade in the stock market/stock market, you need to have some basic knowledge about the stock of any company, if you look at the stock or Sensex index of any company, then it moves upwards, however. Under some circumstances, its graph goes down even further.
This means that if you invest in any good stock for a long time, then you will definitely get a profit, but if you want to earn money from the stock market in a short time, then you must have some basic knowledge related to trading and stocks.
You should understand the technical and fundamentals of any stock well, and also have to be updated with the latest news related to that stock, from this you have to get an idea of when the share price goes up and when it falls down without any knowledge. Trading in the share market is risky.
Before investing in the stock market, it is necessary to be aware of some basic terms related to it –
- GB WhatsApp Update Kaise Kare 2022 (Latest Version)
- What is the full form of CA 2022?
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023 Emotional speech
- How to download GB WhatsApp 2022?
- Good Bad Girl Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- What is Mutual Fund And how to invest in 2022?
- 7StarHD 2022 – Movies 300MB Hollywood Hindi Download
- KhatriMaza 2022 – Bollywood Movies in Hindi A to Z 720p Download
- MovieVerse 2022 – Movies Download, Web Series
- Double XL Movie Download MP4Moviez 720p, 480p Watch Online
What is sensex?
Sensex is an index of the Indian stock market which is also called BSE SENSEX or Bombay Stock Exchange’s Sensitive Index or Sensex, it was formed in 1986 and it is a major index of the Indian stock market in which 30 big companies of different sectors like Reliance, TCS, Infosys, etc., on the basis of which the Indian stock market is calculated and it is known whether the stock market will go up or down.
What is Nifty?
Nifty is a stock market index of 50 companies listed on the National Stock Exchange, which is made up of the words National and Fifty, also known as NIFTY 50. Nifty 50 consists of the 50 best companies from 12 sectors, on the basis of which it is listed below. The index is calculated.
How to make money from the share market?
Thinking of earning money from the share market can be a risky task because it requires patience as well as knowledge, as well as choosing a good share, you do 90% of the work, and the remaining 10 percent you need to invest in it. It depends if you want, you can invest money in one go otherwise at certain time intervals.
Some things you should know before investing in any stock in the stock market –
- It is important to do a good fundamental analysis of the stock of any company.
- Understand the profit and loss of the company for the last few years, and try to know whether there is a possibility of profit in the company now or not.
- No one wants to invest money in a sinking company, so understand the balance sheet of the company very well.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest news of the company or stock.
There are two types of people who earn money from the share market, one who wants to earn money as soon as possible and wants to fulfill some of their basic or other needs like own house, car, etc. Secondly, those who want to earn some money regularly and also want to keep their money safe.
How to buy shares of a company?
To buy shares in any company you need 3 things-
- Saving Account or Bank Account: You must have a savings account in any bank. With which you will pay to buy the share.
- Demat Account: When you buy shares of a company, you get a stake or equity in that company, but for that, you must also have some proof so that if there is any wrongdoing in the future, you can tell that your money is in this company. is engaged in. That is why the shares you have bought are stored in your Demat account as proof in digital form. And when you sell it, it gets up from there and goes back to the company. Almost all the brokers where you open a trading account also open your Demat account for free.
- Trading Account: There are stock exchanges in India like BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange) These direct do not buy and sell shares of any company, for this, there are some discount broker companies like Angel Broking, Zerodha, etc. By going on we trade any stock means to buy and sell and the account that we open on these trading platforms (in which you buy or sell shares) is called a trading account or broker account.
- To buy shares, first, you have to open your Demat Account with the help of a broker (Angel Broking, Zerodha, etc.), then link your bank account with your Demat Account and add some funds to your bank account.
After this, when you buy shares of a company, your money goes out of your bank account to that company through a trading account and the share is saved in your Demat account as digital proof. And when you sell that share, it comes back from your Demat account and goes to the company and the money comes into your bank account.
Before investing in the stock market, you should know how many ways we can earn money from the stock market.
ways to earn money from the share market
We can earn money from the stock market or share market in many ways some of the ways are given below:
- When the price of the share increases, most people earn money by selling it and this method is the most popular, I also earn money in a way like;
- Intraday Trading
- Swing Trading
- Short Term Trading
- Long Term Trading
- When the company makes a profit, it gives a Dividend (dividend) i.e. some part of its profit to its shareholders. Apart from this, the company also gives some bonuses in exchange for shares.
- You can earn money by short selling in the intraday stock market.
- You can also earn money by trading in other segments of the stock market;
- Future Market Trading
- Option Market Trading
So these were some ways by which you can earn money by investing in the stock market, now let’s know when to buy shares of any company.
What is share market?
A market in which shares of companies listed on the stock exchange are bought and sold daily, that is, the market where shares are traded is called share market in Hindi and stock market in English.
What is the difference between share market and stock market?
No, there is no difference, both of them are the same, just the difference in the name, where one in Hindi is called share market, while some people in English name it as the stock market.
How is share market played?
Well the stock market is played by the traders and not by the investors. Only people who trade in the stock market consider it as a game and either earn a lot of money by trading futures options in a single day or drown the whole money.
How many stock markets are there in India?
There are only two major stock exchanges in India where lions are bought and sold, first is BSE means Bombay Stock Exchange and second is NSE i.e. National Stock Exchange.
How much money can I earn from share market?
If you take full knowledge of the stock market and invest wisely after understanding how this market works, then you can earn crores of rupees a month as dividend. Examples are in front of you: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Radhakrishna Damani, Vijay Kedia, Ramdev Agarwal.
Why do people invest money in the stock market?
The simple answer is, to multiply your money or earn good returns on it. Because there are so many ways to talk like; FDs, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Real Estate, Gold etc. But the stock market is such a medium from where you can multiply your money faster and faster than all other investment options.