Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana 2022 Online Registration | Disabled Pension List Himachal Pradesh | Viklang Pension Yojana 2022 | Himachal Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme Application Form
HP Viklang Pension Yojana Himachal Pradesh government has started this scheme to provide benefits to the disabled persons of the state. A minimum of 40% of disabled persons in the state will be given the benefit of this Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme 2022. Under this, the government will provide financial assistance ranging from Rs 750 to Rs 1300. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply for it. Friends, in this article we will know about the process of applying for the Disabled Pension Scheme, eligibility, documents, etc. For this, you read this article till the end.
Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana 2022
Himachal Pradesh Government To give financial help to the people of our state, many types of welfare schemes have been started, many types of pension schemes such as the old-age pension scheme Widow Pension Scheme has been started, the benefits of which are being given to the people. Similarly, the state government has started this scheme to provide financial benefits to disabled persons in their state.
Under which the beneficiary disabled persons are given financial help from the government. Minimum 40% disabled persons of the state Handicapped Pension in Himachal Pradesh can apply for Under Section-2 of the Act of 1995 by the Himachal Pradesh Government, in case of disability, the amount of pension ranging from Rs 750 to Rs 1300 is given to the beneficiary. The amount to be given will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Himachal Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2022|
|plan type||state government scheme|
|beneficiary||state disabled person|
|purpose||Giving pension amounts to disabled persons|
The objective of Himachal Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to disabled persons in the state. There is a lot of discrimination in our society against handicapped people. No one gives them respect, which breaks their spirits. They have to depend on others to live their life. That’s why the government has decided to give financial benefits to these people. HP Handicapped Pension Under which the government provides financial assistance ranging from Rs 750 to Rs 1300 to the beneficiary. All those disabled persons in the state who have a minimum 40% disability can apply for this scheme.
Himachal Pradesh viklang pension scheme amount to be given
HP Viklang Pension Yojana Under the scheme, financial assistance ranging from Rs 750 to Rs 1300 is given to the beneficiary in the form of a pension. The person who has a disability from 40% to 69%, is given Rs 750 per month, and those who have a disability above 70%, are given financial assistance of Rs 1300 per month. Persons with disabilities both physically and mentally can take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh viklang pension scheme
- Disabled persons of the state will get respect in society.
- The disabled person will not have to depend on others to live his life.
- The financial condition of the beneficiary will improve.
- The main contribution of this scheme is to make disabled people self-reliant.
- A minimum of 40% of disabled persons in the state can get benefit from this scheme.
- The government will give Rs 750 per month to the person who has a disability from 40% to 69% and their annual income should not exceed Rs 35,000 to get the benefit.
- The person who has more than 70% disability will be given a Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 pension amount of Rs 1300 and there is no difference in their income i.e. if their income is more than Rs 35,000 then they can still apply for this scheme.
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
- The applicant should be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The person applying should have a minimum of 40% disability.
- The person will be required to give his certificate of disability.
- The person who has a disability from 40% to 69%, their annual income should not exceed Rs.35,000.
- There is no limit on the income of the person who has more than 70% disability, that is, even if their income is more than Rs 35,000, then they can take advantage of this scheme.
- The amount received by the person will be directly transferred to the account of the person, so it is necessary for the person to have a bank account that should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Documents for HP Viklang Pension Yojana
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- certificate of disability
- Address proof
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- pan card
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme?
- To apply, you have to first get the application form which you can get from the concerned Panchayat or Tehsil Welfare Officer or District Welfare Officer and you have to fill the form and attach the documents with it and submit it to the concerned department.
- Himachal Pradesh viklang pension scheme Click on this link to download the application form
- The eligible person will be identified in the meeting of the concerned Gram Sabha. After that, the list of those who are eligible is sent to the concerned Tehsil Welfare Officer.
- Tehsil Welfare Officer sends this list to the concerned District Welfare Officer. After that, your form is verified and you are given the benefit of this scheme.
- e Mudra Loan SBI Apply online 2022 Eligibility Interest Rate
- Tamil Movie Download 2022 moviesda tamilrockers hollywood isaimini
- Khuda Haafiz 2 Download Tamilrockers Isaimini 720, 480, 1080
- Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2022 – Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign 2022
- Mera Pani Meri Virasat online register 2022
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 bumper recruitment in electricity department
- Bihar LPC Application Case Number 2022
- Bihar Free Divyang Tricycle Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Sikka app download referral code 67V8XA earn money
- BIHAR PRD NEW VACANCY 2022 Job opportunity for these posts in Bihar, apply by July 15
Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department Disabled Pension Scheme
A pension scheme is being run by the Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department to help disabled people. To the visually impaired, deaf, and physically handicapped destitute persons of the state, who have neither any means of their own for their livelihood nor can they do any kind of hard work so that they can be fed, such people Pension amount is provided. The main objective of this Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 is to provide social security to disabled people. Under the Social Welfare Department Disabled Pension Scheme, the beneficiary is given a Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 Pension amount of Rs 3500 per month.
Scholarship Scheme to Disabled Students: The Social Welfare Department is running a scholarship scheme for disabled students. The scholarship is provided to the students of classes 1 to 9. The annual income of the family of the students taking benefit from the scholarship scheme should not exceed Rs. 24000. Students from classes 1 to 5 are given a scholarship of Rs 50 per month for 12 months. Children from classes 6 to 8 are given a scholarship of Rs 80 per month for 12 months.
Any disabled person can apply for a scholarship from the Social Welfare Department. For more information, you can visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department.
Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem in applying for Divyang Pension Himachal Pradesh or if you want to get any other kind of information regarding this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below:
- Toll-Free Number – 18001804094
In this article, we have been told about “Himachal Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application”. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any questions related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact on the helpline number of the official website.