Rajasthan Public Service Commission One Time Registration Process 2022 | RPSC One Time Registration Prakriya Kya hai | What are the benefits of the One Time Registration Process? One Time Registration Documents | Eligibility for One Time Registration
RPSC One Time Registration 2022 has been started on 10 January 2022. One Time Registration has been started for all government recruitments for Rajasthan Public Service Commission. If you also want to apply for all government jobs conducted by RPSC, then you will not need to apply again and again for this. In this way, through the one-time registration portal started by RPSC, you will be very easy to apply for all the recruitment examinations and at the same time the errors in the application will also be avoided. So let’s know what is One Time Registration?
In this article, we will provide you detailed information about the RPSC One Time Registration 2022 step-by-step registration process, the benefits of one-time registration and documents required for registration, etc. So read this article till the end. Also, if you are preparing for the second grade and first-grade teacher recruitment examinations to be conducted by RPSC, then this article is going to be important for you from the point of view of current affairs as well.
What is RPSC One Time Registration?
One has to register only for the government recruitments of the RPSC department to be conducted by the Government of Rajasthan. After this facility, it will be easy for all the applicants to apply for any government job and at the same time, the errors at the time of application will also be reduced. After doing RPSC OTR, there will be no need to upload documents again and again.
Apart from this, there will be no need for the candidate to fill in his information again and again. This registration facility is for all categories of students of Rajasthan. It is often seen that the load on the server increases as the last date of application for recruitment examinations approaches. As a result of this sometimes the server response time becomes slow. Your timely registration will ensure your invaluable time savings and timely application.
RPSC One Time Registration Process 2022
Through one-time registration, the candidate will have to provide profile details only once. With this, the candidate will not need to give their name, qualification,s, and other desired information again while applying for different recruitments. By simply entering the unique number given by the Commission, the details entered by the candidate in the profile will be entered automatically in the form. There will also be a facility to update the profile from time to time.
|topic of article||RPSC One Time Registration|
|Beginning||10 January 2022|
|registration portal||SSO Portal|
|how to register||online|
|RPSC Official Website||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Beginning of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) One Time Registration 2022
The process of one-time registration has been started by Rajasthan Public Service Commission on 10 January 2022. A one-time registration is mandatory for applying in future examinations conducted by the commission. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to do their One Time Registration (OTR) through the link available on the recruitment portal. With the registration done now, it will take relatively less time while apply for the recruitments in the future and there will be no mistakes made in haste.
RPSC Benefits of one-time registration
- The chances of mistakes made by the candidates in the spelling of the name, gender, date of birth, and other basic details at the time of application will be less.
- Disputes and complaints due to errors will be reduced.
- At the time of application, the candidate will not be required to bring the original documents again and again.
- There will be no need to upload the original documents again and again on the portal.
- The time taken to complete and submit the application will be reduced.
- Candidates residing in far-flung areas will get convenience in the application.
- The expenditure of the candidate for the correction of errors at the time of application can be reduced.
- The recruitment process will also be accelerated, there will be less need to extend the date for repeated applications.
One Time Registration Process Step by Step
Through one-time registration, the candidate will have to provide profile details only once. With this, while applying for different recruitments, the candidate will not need to give their name, qualification,s and other necessary information again. By entering the unique number given by the commission, the details entered by the candidate in the profile will be entered automatically in the form. There will also be a facility to update the profile from time to time.
- candidate to his SMO ID login from After that, you will have to go to the State Recruitment Portal.
- On the State Recruitment Portal, the candidate has to click on the One Time Registration link.
- In one-time registration, the candidate has to enter his Aadhaar number and click on Fetch Member.
- After this you have to click on your name and mobile no. OTP sent on Enter and verify.
- Now you have to enter your e-mail id and OTP sent on e-mail. have to enter.
- In the end, you have to enter the mobile no. to verify the final. OTP sent on Enter and submit.
- Any change in the details can be done at the registration window. The details can also be updated.
- The candidate has to upload the certificate of his/her secondary examination or equivalent examination with roll of examination, year of examination and name of the board.
- It has been integrated with E-Vault so that there is no need to upload the certificate again and again.
- The candidate will have to upload his/her photo identity card (Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, any one of the details in Driving License).
- After this, the candidate has to fill in all the information which is given below-
- The information entered by the candidate will be verified.
- OTP on mobile Verification will be done through
- On successful completion of the verification process, Unique Time Registration Number will be generated.
- Jan-Aadhaar is based for residents of Rajasthan in view of one-time verification of documents
- Aadhar or an existing system-based process will be implemented for verification and others.
- Musician kaise bane 2022 – म्यूजिशियन कोर्स क्या होता है
- Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022 | PMJJB Yojana 2022 Apply
- Bihar Labor Card Registration Online 2022
- EWS Certificate Bihar Online Apply from RTPS 2022
- MP Asangathit Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana 2022 For Unorganized Labor Welfare Scheme
- Heropanti 2 download filmyzilla Review 480P 720P 1080P
- Runway 34 Download filmyzilla Review 480P 720P 1080P
- Gram Pradhan Complain Helpline Number & See Panchayat work details 2022
- Delhi Airport Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 1095 Vacancies, Full Details Here
- Acharya movie download filmyzilla tamilrockers Review 480P 720P 1080P
One Time Registration Process 2022: Conclusion
In this article, we have told you about the one-time registration process for all types of recruitment processes conducted by RPSC. If you want more information about this, then you can ask us by commenting.