Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 – Student Credit Card Scheme Bihar In Hindi | Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form | Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Online Apply | Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Online Registration
It has been decided to implement the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme with the objective of providing financial assistance to the 12th (Inter) passed students who are deprived of pursuing higher education due to financial reasons. Can be convenient. Under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (Bihar Student Credit Card- BSCC Yojana), an education loan is made available to every interested student who has passed class 12th by connecting with banks. Under this scheme, all the eligible students who are willing to take the benefits of this scheme, all those students are given its benefit.
To increase employment in the state and to provide benefits to the people of the state, the government of Bihar is starting many types of schemes from time to time. The government has started some schemes for every section of the state. The state government has started the Bihar Student Credit Card scheme to provide financial help to the students of the state. Friends, in this article we will tell you Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online Will tell you about the procedure, eligibility, documents, etc., so read this article till the end.
Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022
Bihar Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar has started this scheme for the students of the state. This scheme was started on 2nd October 2016. Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 4 lakh will be given to the students of poor families of the state without interest. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the class 12 students of poor families. if you too Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply by visiting the official website of this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the students of the state for higher education.
Under this Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCC Yojana), those students of Bihar state who have passed class 12th from Bihar state and border states and are interested in loans for higher education will get education through Bihar State Education Finance Corporation. The loan is provided.
Student Credit Card Highlights
|scheme name||Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022|
|plan type||state government scheme|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|launch date||2 October 2016|
|Objective||providing loans to students|
The objective of BSCC Scheme 2022
As you know that there are many such youths in the state who want to get higher education but due to financial constraints they are unable to get it and are deprived of their right direction. For the benefit of Bihar Student, Credit Card Scheme 2022 has been started. Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided by the bank to the students of the state to get further education after the 12th. Students and girls studying through the BSCC scheme 2022 will get a chance to grow. Through this scheme, financial assistance is to be provided to the students from the banking system. Through this scheme, students will be successful in getting employment along with higher education.
Important things for taking loan under Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 Scheme:-
- The student has taken enrollment for higher education or has been selected for enrollment in an educational institution recognized by the concerned regulatory agency of Bihar and other state or central government.
- This Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 loan can be given for general courses of higher education and various professional / technical courses like BA / B.Sc. / Engineering / MBBS / Management / Law etc. The list of courses is given in Annexure-3, in which new courses are included or deleted by the Education Department from time to time by making amendments as per the requirement.
- Under this scheme, students who have passed 12th or equivalent (10th for Polytechnic course) examination from institutions recognized by the state of Bihar and 10th from the school or board of the bordering blocks of the border districts of Bihar state such as Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. / 12th / +2 (10th for polytechnic course) passed students of Bihar state are also given the benefit of this scheme.
- In case the applicant students stay in the hostel, the amount will be provided to the applicant’s educational institution. In the event of not staying in the hostel of the educational institution, for the living expenses other than the fees for the students, the details of the standards set for the cities classified as per Annexure-‘1’ are prescribed in Annexure-‘2’ rate will be made available to the applicant. On the basis of inflation, the rate of living and living can be increased by the education department as per the requirement.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 25 years on the date of applying to get the benefit of this scheme. For such prescribed courses of postgraduate level in which the minimum educational qualification for enrollment is graduation, the benefit of Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 will be given even if the age is up to 30 years for such courses.
- If the applicant has one level degree available, then loan will not be given under this scheme for the same level degree. But this provision will not apply to technical or managerial courses. Means, a person who has graduated in science will not be given a loan under this scheme for education in any other faculty of arts, science or graduate level in commerce. Provided that an applicant with a bachelor’s degree in Science, Arts or Commerce should have an MBA or MCA. To do this, a loan will be given under the scheme.
- The remaining amount of loan will not be made available to the institution or the student if the beneficiaries leave their studies midway, i.e., under this scheme, the next installment of education loan to the student will be available only if he is studying in their respective institute/course. Can be done
Eligibility for Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Students who have passed class 12 can apply in this scheme.
- Only the children of poor families of the state are eligible for this scheme.
- The student should be studying in an institution recognized by the Central Government or the State Government.
- Under the scheme, loan will be provided to the beneficiary for commercial, technical or general programs.
Maximum amount for BSCC Yojana loan :-
Under this scheme, education loans will be sanctioned up to a maximum of Rs.4 lakh. No interest will be payable on this loan amount for the moratorium period which is one year from the completion of the course or for a maximum of 6 months (whichever is earlier) after the applicant is employed.
Purpose of Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 Scheme
There are many such students in the state who are poor, whose family’s financial condition is very bad, who are unable to do further studies, Bihar government has started this scheme to provide benefits to such students. The main objective of this scheme is to provide higher education to the students and to increase the level of education in the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide loan up to Rs 4 lakh without interest. to the student Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 There is no problem of any kind to apply in the online portal, so we have started the online portal with the help of which you can apply online.
Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 Loan Interest rate
The rate of simple interest on this loan amount will be 4 percent. Under this, loans will be made available to women, disabled and transgender applicants at the rate of 1% simple interest only.
Benefits of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- The students of poor families of the state will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Students who are unable to do further studies after passing 12th can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided to the student.
- No interest will be charged on the loan given to the applicant under this scheme.
- Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 By taking advantage of this, the student can get higher education.
- Employment opportunities will be created in the state.
- Received scholarship, certificate of free education etc. (if applicable).
Documents for Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- 10th 12th marksheet
- Certificate of Admission in Higher Education Institution
- income certificate
- Address proof
- 6 months statement in parent’s bank account
- 2-2 photos of each of the student, parent and guarantor
- Identity Card of the applicant (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License etc.)
- mobile number
How to apply Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 online?
If you want to take advantage of this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then follow the steps given below :-
- To apply, you must first official website But have to come By clicking on this link you come to this website.
- After visiting the website, you will be shown on the home page of the site. New Applicant Registration The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking the next page will open.
- The form will open in front of you, you have to enter the requested information, after that you have to verify the OTP, after that the form will open in front of you, you have to enter all the information asked in that form correctly and submit the form.
- After that a unique number will come on your mobile number which you have to keep.
- You can understand the application process more from the video given below:-
How to check application status?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of this scheme. On the home page of the website you will find Application Status The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, a new page will open.
- After coming to the new page, you have to enter the registration ID or Aadhar card number, after that enter the captcha code and click on submit, the status of your application will come in front of you.
Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 course list
|BA, BSc, B Com||BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management|
|BCA, BSc IT, Computer Application, Computer Science||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|B.Sc Agriculture||BTech, BE, BSc|
|BSc Library Science||B.Sc Nursing|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|BSc in Fashion Technology||Diploma in Food Processing, Food Production|
|Bachelor of Architecture||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy|
|B.P.Ed||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|BFA||Diploma in Food and Beverage Service|
|BBA||BA, BSc, BEd, Integrated Course|
|Diploma in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics||MBBS|
|Shastri||B.Tech, BE, (from state-level education council|
Enrolled in three-year Diploma in recognized Institute)
Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 College List
- To see the college list, first of all you have to check the BSCCY official website But have to come On the home page of the website you will find Approved List of College for BSCC An option will appear, click on it. After clicking, a new page will open.
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the list of colleges.
- For this, first you have to visit the official website of MNSSBY. On the home page of the website you will find Feedback The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking the next page will open.
- Feedback form will open in front of you, in which you have to enter the requested information and submit the form.
Mobile app download process
- First of all you need MNSSBY official website But have to come On the home page of the website you will find Download Mobile App An option will appear, click on it.
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page this app will come in front of you, you can download it by clicking on install.
- If you want to get more information about this scheme, then you can also contact the concerned department. For this, first you have to visit the official website of this scheme. On the home page of the website you will find Contact Us An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, the contact details will come in front of you on the page.
Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 helpline number
- Toll Free Number – 1800 3456 444