UP Ration Card List:- The UP Ration Card List is issued by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh. The beneficiaries who are selected in the ration card list by the state government of UP will be provided food items such as wheat, rice, sugar, cassine, etc. at concessional rates. And people have been classified in the Antyodaya list. UP Ration Card List 2022 has been issued.
Ration card is such a document which is one of the documents required to take advantage of all our government work, if you have applied for ration card then you have to UP Ration Card List I should check your name you should see that your name UP New Ration Card List 2022 Whether it is there or not, from this list you will know whether your ration card has been made or not. Citizens of the state who do not have a ration card can apply for a ration card. In this article, we will tell you that up ration card list FCS up nic How to check your name in food security scheme list or see the name in food security scheme list. Also, Read… यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट
Uttar Pradesh ration card list online
The main objective of issuing the UP Ration Card List is to provide ration to the citizens of the country at affordable rates. Citizens get a lot of help through UP Ration Card, common citizens do not need to go anywhere to get this document made. Now applicants can apply UP Ration Card Online from anywhere through the online system. This will save both time and money of the applicants. Also Read… Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy Agricultural Machinery Subsidy
If you had applied for UP New Ration Card and now you want to know whether your ration card has been made or not, then we will tell you that UP New Ration Card List How to check your name you guys UP Ration Card List I can check my name sitting at home, in this article you will get fcs up gov in We are also sharing all the information about checking the name in the list through the website. According to the process mentioned in this article, the beneficiary citizens can now easily see their name in the ration card list without any problem sitting at home through some easy steps. Also Read.. Aatm Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan apply
|article type||UP Ration Card List|
|department||Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh|
|the gain||Ration for all|
|Objective||Providing ration at low cost|
|start of application||all year|
|last date||No limits|
|ration card registration||Nearest C.S.C. in the center|
Through UP Ration Card, citizens can get ration from ration shops at subsidized rates every month and ration card is important for many government schemes and students also. Students can get scholarships through Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, Ration Card UP is used as a document. Also Read .. UP Caste Certificate Application Apply Online
Price of food items under Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Scheme
|Wheat||Rs.2 per kg|
|Rice||Rs.3 per kg|
|Sugar||Rs.13.50 per kg|
Types of UP Ration Card
According to the economic condition of the citizens, the government issues different categories of ration cards to them through which families can get ration.
APL (Above Poverty Line) :
APL ration card is issued to the applicants living above the poverty line of the country, through this ration card the ration cardholder can get a 15 kg ration from the ration shop every month.
BPL (Below Poverty Line) :
BPL ration card is issued to the families living below the poverty line of the country, through this ration card, the citizen can get a 25 kg ration, this ration card is given only to those families whose annual income is less than ₹ 10000. happens I
AAY (Antodaya Anna Yojana):
AAY ration card is issued for those citizens whose economic condition is very weak, there is no earning person in their family. AAY ration card is issued to such families. rate I can get
How to check the unit of Shan card?
- Open the official website of NFSA
- Select the Ration Card option in the menu
- Select your state name
- Select your district name in the state portal
- Rural or Urban Select the name of your block
- Select the type of ration
UP Ration Card Data
|total antyodaya card||4091279|
|Total Antyodaya Beneficiaries||12837114|
|Total Eligible Domestic Cards||31710750|
|Total Eligible Eligible Domestic Beneficiaries||125983531|
Uttar Pradesh APL/BPL Ration Card District Wise List
All those families who applied for Uttar Pradesh APL / BPL ration card in this year 2022, all the people of Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department website fcs.gov.in But UP APL, BPL ration card list can be checked, as well as district wise, block-wise, panchayat wise list can also be checked online.
How to see UP Ration Card List 2022?
If you also want to check your name in Uttar Pradesh Card List 2022 online then you have to follow the steps given below –
So friends, in this way, with the help of some easy steps, UP Ration Card List You can check and see the complete information of your ration card.
How to Check Your Name in UP Ration Card NFSA Eligibility List
You can check your name in the eligibility list through very simple process for this you will need to enter some details. With this you can directly check your name in the ration card. Let us know how to see your name in your ration card eligibility list –
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the Department of Food and Logistics. official website fcs.up.gov.in will go on.
- official website fcs.up.gov.in But as soon as you go, the home page will open in front of you, here you will get NFSA Search in the eligibility list of You have to click on the option.
- After that a new page will open on your screen. You have to select any one of the ration card number or ration card number details in this page.
- After selecting, an application form will appear on your screen like this-
- In which you have to enter all the information like district, area, development block, card type etc and click on the button of search.
- After this, a list of all your ration card eligibility will appear on your screen.
Check eligibility list of migrant blocked under self-reliant India scheme?
Many migrant laborers who have returned to their state under Kovid-19 can also see their name in the eligibility list of the blocked migrant. The name of the migrant laborers has been released by the government in the eligibility list. How can you see your name in the eligibility list, for this we are telling you some steps, you can follow the given steps.
- first candidate official website go to.
- After that the home page will open on your screen. you Migrant eligibility list under self-reliant India scheme You have to click on the link.
- After that a new page will open on your screen, you will have to select your district in this page
- As soon as you select the district, after that the list of urban area and rural area will appear on your screen.
- You have to select the area in which you live. If you come in city then you have to select town and if you live in rural area then you select block.
- After this you have to select your Gram Panchayat. The name of the shopkeeper will appear on your screen. You have to click on the number written in the option of ration card.
- After that you can see the migrant eligibility list.
Also Read…UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Register Now
How to see the list of ration card holders for ration distribution?
- First of all you go to the official website of Food Supplies Department.
- Home page will open on your screen. You will find important in the page by scrolling down public utility information You have to go to the section of For distribution of ration to you here list of ration card holders Click on the option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- In this page, you have to enter your district, ration distribution block, shop number, distribution month, financial year and enter the captcha code. Then click on the View button.
- Now you are on the next page List of ration card holders for ration distribution can see.
Search for BPL/Antyodaya cards made under TPDS?
- First Food Department website nfsa.up.gov.in Visit on, after which the home page interface will open in front of you, many options will be present here.
- From the options available on the home page, you have to click on the option of Search BPL/Antyodaya Card.
- Thereafter Search BPL/Antyodaya cards made under TPDS Click on
- Now a form will open in front of you, as shown in the photo below.
- Now in this form all the information like district, area, development block / town, gram panchayat / village body, card type, headman’s name, head’s father’s name, ration card number have to be filled and by filling the captcha code, click on the search option. Have to take
- After this, the complete information about the BPL / Antyodaya card made under your TPDS will come openly in front of you.
mobile app download
You will also be able to download the mobile application, for this, you have to follow the steps given below –
- To download the mobile app, the beneficiaries first visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics.
- There in the open page, you will get the option of mobile app download, click on it.
- Then the list of mobile apps that the candidate wants to download opens below.
- From there the beneficiary can download any app.
File a complaint like this
Candidates who have any problem regarding ration cards, then you can register their complaint by visiting the official website.
- First candidate food supply official website go to.
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You have to click on the link to register complaint online.
- After that a new page will open on your screen, you have to register complaint ( Register Complaint Click on the link to do so.
- After this the complaint registration form will appear on the screen.
- In this, you have to enter the complainant’s mobile number, introduction, district, name address, e-mail id, subject of complaint etc. And a captcha code will be given below you have to enter the captcha code and click on enter button.
Enter Feedback Like This
- To register a complaint candidates have to first visit the official website of the department.
- Feedback option will appear in the open home page, click there.
- Then you have to enter the information asked in the page.
- After filling the information submit the form.
- Now the process of entering your feedback is complete.
How to apply for UP Ration Card 2022 ?
To apply for making an Uttar Pradesh ration card, you can go to its official website and follow all the steps given below to know the process.
- First of all you have to go to its official website .
- Now the home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Here you will see the option of download form .
- Now you have to click on this option.
- Now three options will appear on the next page.
- If you are from rural area then you have to select option for राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र ( ग्रामीण क्षेत्र हेतु ) .
- If you are from the city then you have to select the राशन कार्ड आवेदन प्रपत्र ( नगरीय क्षेत्र हेतु ) option.
- After this the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to download this form.
- As soon as the form is downloaded, you have to take its print out.
- After taking the print out of the form, all the information asked in this form such as the name of the head, father / husband name, bank name, mobile number, district, gram panchayat, date of birth etc. will have to be entered carefully.
- Then you have to attach all the documents asked for with the form.
- Then you will have to take the form and submit it to the Tehsil or Food Safety Department’s office.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
- Then your form will be thoroughly checked through the concerned officials.
- Then after a few days your Ration Card will be issued.
Aslo Read … Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan Registration
Join the UP Ration Card List some questions and their answers
Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card online?
Yes, online application forms can be filled but you have to complete the application process from the CSC center.
Help-line Number for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Holders What are
Even after applying, if the applicant’s ration card number is not generated, then he can call on this number.
Toll-Free Number- Helpline Number- 18002125512
Where can the candidates download the application form for the new ration card?
You can download the application form by visiting the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in by going to the download form menu and clicking on the option of the application form.
Into how many parts is the ration card divided?
Ration card is divided into 3 parts here. APL, BPL, and AAY.
How to Check UP Ration Card List List?
The beneficiary can see the UP Ration Card List by visiting the official website of the department, the complete information to see its complete process is given above in this article.
How can you know whether your name has appeared on the list in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card or not?
Whether the name has appeared in the ration card list or not, the beneficiary citizen can be informed by the NFSA. You can check your name in the list through the eligibility list.
How to use ration cards in India?
In India, the ration card gives the measure of being a citizen of the country and helps us in whatever government work we do, and we can buy food grains at a low price from the government grocery shop.
Can I download the mobile app to know the complete details of the ration card?
Yes, you can see the complete information of the ration card through your android phone, for this, you have been given a link for mobile app download by the department on the official website. Now you will not need any laptop or computer for the information related to your ration card.
What is the helpline number of the UP Food and Logistics Department?
To give you better facilities, the helpline number has also been issued by the UP government, if you have any problem related to your ration card or you need any information, then you can contact on the helpline number given below.
Helpline number-18001800150, 1967
What is the website of the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card is https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
What to do if no response is received from the helpline number for non-receipt of ration?
If you do not get any response from the ration card toll-free helpline number mentioned above by us, then you can also
register your complaint online by visiting the NFSA portal or you can also contact your village head or ward member. can.
How to complain to Chief Minister regarding the ration card?
Now the citizens of Uttar Pradesh state
can directly complain to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji.
To make a complaint, you have to call the toll-free number 1076.
By calling on this number, CM’s team will listen to all your complaints.
After this, the complaint will be forwarded to the concerned district at the lower level. After which, your problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Apart from this, if the beneficiaries want to get any other information, then they can contact the helpline number – 18002125512. From there the beneficiaries can get all the information.
So as we have through our article UP Ration Card List Have given complete information about this, have also shared other information related to this with you, if you need any information related to your ration card or you have any problem, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.
up ration card list 2022 | up ration card list 2022 check online in hindi | up ration card list name search online | up ration card list 2022 pdf download | up ration card list check status | up ration card list rural | up ration card list deoria