jharkhand board exam 2022 class 12 | jac board exam 2022 syllabus | jac exam date 2022 class 12 arts | jac 10th exam time table 2022 | jac board exam 2022 class 9 | jac exam date 2022 class 12 arts | jac exam date 2022 class 12 science | jac board exam 2022 class 10
Jharkhand Matric-Inter exam: Matriculation and Intermediate examination will start from March 24. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) declared the exam date on Wednesday. For the first time in the state, the examination will run for one month. The Matriculation exam will end on April 20 and the Intermediate exam will end on April 25. About seven lakh candidates will appear in the matriculation, intermediate examination. Four lakh candidates will appear in the matriculation examination and about three lakh in the intermediate examination. The program of the examination was released by JACK on Wednesday.
Two-term examination together: According to the instructions of the Department of School Education and Literacy, the examination of both the term will be taken simultaneously. The first stage exam will be on the OMR sheet and the second term exam will be on the answer sheet. There will be Matriculation in the first shift and an Intermediate examination in the second shift. One shift exam is divided into two parts. After the completion of the first term examination, the examination of the second term will be taken. According to the instructions of the department, in both the matriculation and inter-examination, the candidates have been given a gap of at least one day between the examination of one subject to another.
Jharkhand Matric-Inter exam 2022 Important points
- The first stage exam will be conducted on the OMR sheet, then the second stage will be conducted on the answer sheet.
- Matriculation exam will end on 20th April and Intermediate exam will end on 25th April
- Intermediate practical exam will be held from March 3 to March 22
- Seven lakh candidates will be involved in the matriculation examination, four lakh will appear in the inter examination and about three lakh candidates will appear in the inter examination.
- The examination of both the term will be held together, with a gap of at least one day in each subject.
Jharkhand Inter practical exam from March 3
The date of practical examination and internal assessment of matriculation and intermediate has also been announced. The intermediate practical exam will be held from March 3 to March 22. The marks of practical examination and internal assessment can be uploaded through JACK’s website till March 23. There will be internal assessment only in those subjects in which there will be no practical examination. practical exam and internal
The process of evaluation will be completed at the school and college levels.
Jharkhand Inter admit card will be downloaded from February 28
Admit card of Intermediate candidates from February 28 on Jack’s website
will download from. The principal will download the admit card and make it available to the students.
Matriculation practical exam from 26 April
The practical examination of matriculation will start from April 26, which will run till May 5, for the practical examination, the headmaster of the concerned school will be able to get the question paper from the office of the District Education Officer of the district concerned from April 22 to 25. The answer sheet for the practical examination will be arranged at the school level. The marks of the practical examination and internal assessment will be uploaded from April 27 to May 6. Matriculation admits card will be downloaded from Ekamai The admit cards of matriculation candidates will be downloaded from March 1. The website of the school principal JACK https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/ Will downloads the admit card and make it available to the candidates.
Matric and Intermediate exam time table released
Secondary Examination, 1st Shift
The first shift is from 9:45 is to 11:20 am, the second shift is from 11:25 to 1:05 am.
- March 24: IIT and other vocational subjects.
- 26 March: Commerce and Home Science.
- March 28: Khadia, Khortha, Kurmali, Nagpuri, Panch Pargania.
- March 30: Urdu, Bangla, Oriya.
- 02 April: Arabic, Persian, Ho, Mundari, Santhali and Oraon.
- 05 April : Music l
- 07 April : Social Science
- 09 April : Hindi A and Hindi B
- April 12 : Science
- April 16 : Maths
- April 18 : Sanskrit l
- April 20 : English
Intermediate Exam, 2nd Shift
Term One 2:00 to 3:35 hrs Term Two 3:40 to 5:20 hrs
- March 24: Term One – Vocational Subject, Term Two – Arts, Science and Speech.
- 26 March: Elective Language Compulsory Arts and Additional Language Science and Speech.
- March 28: Compulsory core language arts and Hindi A, Hindi B, mother tongue and English A.
- March 29: Arts Compulsory Core Language Science and Speech, Hindi A, Hindi B, Mother Tongue and English A.
- March 30 : Music
- 02 April: Computer Science Science and Commerce, Psychology Arts.
- 05 April: Economics Science and Commerce, Anthropology Arts.
- 07 April : Philosophy Arts l
- 08 April: Physics and Accountancy
- 09 April : History l
- April 12 : Geology Science, Business Study Commerce and Home Science Arts.
- April 16: Biology, Business Mathematics, Speech and Sociology Arts.
- 18 April: Economics Arts
- April 19: Chemistry and Entrepreneurship
- April 20: Geography Arts
- 22 April: Mathematics and Statistics Arts, Science and Speech.
- April 25: Political Science Arts.
Necessary instructions for Jharkhand Matric-Inter exam 2022
In order to free the examinees from the stress of the examination, a total of 15 minutes extra time will be given for reviewing the question paper of the Secondary Examination and Intermediate Examination.
The Annual Secondary and Intermediate Examination, 2022 is to be conducted in the form of two-term examinations. The first-term (Term-1) examination will be conducted through the OMR answer sheet and the second-term (Term-II) examination will be conducted through a plain answer book. Time of First Term (Term-1) Examination for Secondary Examination 9:45 A.M. from 11:20 A.M. And the second term (Term-II) exam will be held till 11:25 A.M. from 1:05 P.M. Will be taken
First Term (Term-I) Exam Timing for Intermediate Exam 2:00 PM. from 3:35 PM. And the second term (Term-II) exam will be held till 3:40 PM. From 5:20 PM. Will be taken (Secondary examination will be held in the first shift from 24.03.2022 to 20.04.2022 and in the second shift from 24.03.2022 to 25.04.2022.)
- Through the admit card of the Secondary Examination, 2022 from 01.03.2022 and the admit card of the Intermediate Examination, 2022 from 28.02.2022 through the website of the Council www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in by the Principal of the school/college. will be downloaded. It will be ensured to make the downloaded admit card available to the concerned candidate. Distribution of attendance sheets, roll sheets and other examination related forms for secondary and inter examination will be done from the office of District Education Officer from 21.03.2022. Heads and central superintendents of schools/colleges are requested to send the above material to the designated place either by themselves or through authorized messengers will receive from
- Practical examination for secondary examinations will be conducted from 26.04.2022 to 05.05.2022 by the concerned school. School heads are requested to get the question paper of practical examination of their school from the office of District Education Officer of the concerned district through special messenger from 22.04.2022 to 25.04.2022. Answer sheets will be arranged by the respective schools for the practical examination of the students. ,
- The date of practical examination for the Faculty of Intermediate Science, Commerce and Arts will be held from 03.03.2022 to 22.03.2022 in both shifts. The date of receipt of material related to practical examination from the council will be from 28.02.2022 to 02.03.2022.
- Maintenance of marks of practical and internal assessment for the Secondary and Intermediate Examination, 2022 will be done online through the website of the school/college council www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Necessary guidelines for this are available on the website of the Council.
- 24 February History in Hindi – 24 फरवरी का इतिहास, देखें उपयोगी एवम रोचक जानकारी
- शाकिब सर्वाधिक विकेट लेने वाले खिलाडी बने: छोड़ा मलिंगा को पीछे
- पाकिस्तानी भी खेलेंगे “टीम इंडिया” लिखा हुआ टी शर्ट पहनकर – पाकिस्तान टीम जर्सी
- टीम इंडिया में धोनी का शानदार वेलकम, देखे फोटो
- Russia-Ukraine dispute & What is NATO? Know Everything 2022
- Punjab Labour Card Registration Online Apply 2022
- policybazaar bike insurance third party zero depreciation download renew 2022
- Mithya web series download 1080p 720p 480p HD
- बिहार बोर्ड स्क्रूटिनी के लिए आवेदन की तिथि बढ़ी – करे आवेदन 3 जून तक
- 23 February History in Hindi – 23 फरवरी का इतिहास, बॉलीवुड से लेकर पूरे विश्व के लिए स्मरणीय है यह दिन
Schedule for the maintenance of marks of practical examination and internal assessmen
For Secondary Examination – From 27.04.2022 to 06.05.2022. For Intermediate Exam – From 04.03.2022 to 23.03.2022.
All the school/college heads are requested to ensure online maintenance of subject-wise marks of practical and internal assessment of the concerned students in the light of the guidelines given on the website as per the above program. The school head will keep a copy of the Consolidated List maintained with him and submit a copy to the District Education Officer’s office. The school/college head will be responsible for any error in the online entry.
jharkhand board exam 2022 class 12 | jharkhand board exam date 2022 | jharkhand board exam | jharkhand board exam 2022 | jharkhand board exam 2022 kab hoga
jharkhand board exam 2022,jharkhand board exam 2021,jharkhand board exam date 2022,jharkhand board exam,jharkhand board exam 2022 kab hoga,jharkhand board exam date,jharkhand board exam 2022 news today,matric exam date 2022 jharkhand board,jharkhand board exam 2022 latest news,jharkhand board,jharkhand board exam 2022 new syllabus,jharkhand board exam routine,jharkhand board jac exams 2022 big update,jharkhand board exam news today,jharkhand board news