Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2023:Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2023 has been started by Prime Minister Modi. The main objective of this scheme is to increase the efficiency of civil officers and employees. On 2 September 2020 (NPCSCB) Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2023 was approved in the cabinet meeting. Online training training will be given to civil officers through this scheme.
So that the reasoning power of the officers will be prepared to be creative, transparent so that services can be easily available to the people. This scheme is a skill building programme. Which will be done under the complete supervision of the cabinet. And also the Chief Minister and HR Council will also participate in it. A 5-year budget has been made by the government for the Mission Krmayogi scheme, in which a total of Rs 510.86 crore has been earmarked. We will share with you all the information related to the scheme. Read the article till the end to know.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2023 important point
|Scheme Name||Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2023|
|launched by||Pradhanorby Minister Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||civil officer, government servant|
|Objective||develop employees’ skills|
|Training||through online medium|
|Application twist||online mode|
|official website||not yet released|
Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2023
About 46 lakh government employees will be covered under this scheme. And skill development of officers will be done through the scheme. And they could contribute much better in social service. So that special attention will be given to on-the-side training of officers. For this, laptops will be distributed to the officers. Top officers from different departments will be included for imparting training to the employees. Under the Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2023, the working capacity of government employees will be increased. In this scheme, newly selected civil officers, government employees, at any time, can avail benefits under the scheme.
Under this scheme about 46 Lakhs of government employees will come. And skill development of officers will be done through the scheme. And they could contribute much better in social service. So that special attention will be given to the training of officers on the side. For this, laptops will be distributed to the officers.
Top officers from different departments will be included for imparting training to the employees. Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2023 Under this, the working capacity of government employees will be increased. In this scheme, newly selected civil officers, and government employees, at any time, can avail benefits under the scheme.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme Objective
Mission Krmayogi scheme 2023 The main objective is to upgrade the qualifications of all the employees working in government offices. Through the scheme, learning content and training will be provided to the employees through various programs. Under this a new direction will be given to the qualifications of all the employees present in government departments.
mission karmayogi Meaning of more Indian civil servants for tomorrow Creative, Imaginative, Active, Professional, Progressive, Energetic, Able, Transparent, and Technology-capable To make present. So that they can do their work to the best of their ability.
Benefits & Features of Mission Karmayogi Scheme
- start of Plan 2 Launched in September 2020.
- The Civil Services Capacity Development Program (NPCSCB) is designed for the officers coming into the civil services.
- Under this scheme, training will be given to government officers, and employees so that they can complete their work efficiently.
- Under the Mission Karmayogi scheme, more attention will be given to on-the-side training.
- About 46 lakh employees will come under the Karmayogi scheme.
- The budget of the scheme has been fixed at Rs.510.86 crore.
- There will be transparency in working in the scheme and work will be speeded up so that the work of common people can be done quickly.
- There will be 2 routes under the scheme, automatic and guided.
- The scheme will be run for 5 years from 2020-21 to 2024-25. The expenditure on which has already been decided.
- The scheme will be operated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Along with this, all the Chief Ministers will also be involved.
- To improve the methodology of off-site learning To improve the method of on-site learning.
- A proprietary special project vehicle company has been formed under the scheme. Which iGOT will own and provision of Karmayogi’s Platform.
- There will be more style in the working of the officers.
- Under the scheme, all the officers or employees who come in civil, their competency will be increased such as creativity, progressive, innovative etc.
Changes made in Mission Karmayogi Civil Services
All the employees and officers associated with the civil service can join and take training under Apna Yojana at any time, after joining it, you will be provided with laptop, mobile facility for online training. And for the training of people associated with civil services, trainers from different departments will be involved.
It will also emphasize on on-site learning system while improving the concept of off-site learning. Under the Mission Karmayogi scheme, a proprietary special purpose vehicle company will be formed, which will be done under section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. It will be a not-for-profit organization that will own and manage the iGOT Karmayogi Platform.
iGOT Karmayogi Platform
iGOT Digital learning material will be made available through the Karmayogi platform. Efforts are also being made to make the iGOT Karmayogi platform a world class market. Capacity building of the employee through iGOT Karmayogi will be done through e-learning link. Along with this other facilities will also be made available.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme The scheme has been launched to enhance the skill and competency capacity of the officers/employees associated with the civil services. So that the officers can have more reasoning and thinking ability to increase and at the same time will improve them to provide many facilities by the government. Online training will be given to the employees, e-learning content will be provided. So that the efficiency can be increased.
iGOT Karmayogi Platform for Online Training
- Confirmation after probation period
- Vacancies Posts Information
- task allocation
- other services.
Training to be given under Mission Karmayogi Scheme
Under the scheme, special attention will be given to the following skills of government employees. which is something like this.
- technical round
- Heropanti 2 download filmyzilla Review 480P 720P 1080P
- Entrepreneur kaise bane – एंटरप्रेन्योरशिप क्या है और कैसे करें?
- Runway 34 Download filmyzilla Review 480P 720P 1080P
- company secretary course duration syllabus eligibility & salary – कंपनी सेक्रेटरी
- Bihar Career Portal- biharcareerportal.com: बिहार करियर पोर्टल छात्रों के आगे की पढ़ाई के लिए मददगार
- Medical Tourism Courses Scope eligibility
|official website||Launch Soon|
FAQ About Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2023
What is the official website of Mission Karmayogi?
The official website of Mission Karmayogi is not launched yet.
How much budget has been earmarked for training?
The budget for this scheme has been fixed for 5 years. Which is Rs 510.86 crore.
By whom will the scheme be administered?
The operation of this scheme will be conducted by Prime Minister Modi and along with this, HR Secretary and Chief Minister will also be involved in it.
Which skill will be given training under Karmayogi Mission Scheme?
Under this mission, their various skills will be built like creativity, innovative, energetic, transparency, progressive, pro active, technically proficient.
What is the objective of Mission Karmayogi Yojana?
The objective of this scheme is to boost the work efficiency of all the employees and officers associated with the Civil Services.
How many officers and employees of Civil Services have been kept under the scheme?
46 lakh civil service employees will come under the scheme.
How to apply for the scheme?
No application information has been given in the scheme yet but you can become a part of the scheme at any time.
When and by whom was the Mission Karmayogi Yojana approved?
Mission Karmayogi Yojana was approved on 2 September 2020 under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
How much budget has been set by the Government of India to make this scheme successful?
A budget of Rs 510.86 crore has been set by the Government of India to make the Mission Karmayogi scheme a success. This budget has been fixed for a period of 5 years under the scheme.