Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 – Ujala Yojana 2022 | Gramin Ujala Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 Online Registration
The central government is making many efforts to provide benefits to the people of the country. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started a new scheme named Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 is | The government is running many welfare schemes for the development of rural areas. Friends, in this article, we will tell you in detail about the Gramin Ujala Yojana, such as what is this scheme, what are the benefits of this scheme, how can we take advantage of this scheme, etc. For this, you read this article till the end.
7 years of Gramin Ujala Yojana completed, LED bulbs are available in many states of the country for Rs 10 with 3 years warranty – Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana, LED bulbs are distributed to the family of rural areas for Rs 10-10. Under this scheme, about three to four LED bulbs are given to each family. At present this scheme is being run in many states of the country. To save electricity consumption, the central government started this scheme. It was started as a pilot project in Puducherry. Today it continues in many states of the country. The yellow bulb consumes a lot of electricity. This increases the consumption of coal. The consumption of coal increases pollution. Today India is running the largest LED distribution program in the world. Where the yellow bulb is 100 watts, the same LED gives more light in as little as 5 watts. Today there is the biggest demand for LED in India, for which the supply chain is running the biggest.
According to the government, the price of ‘Make in India’ LED bulbs is up to 90 percent less than the global average. With the increase in the use of LED bulbs, there has been a reduction in pollution and greenhouse emissions by 39 million tonnes of CO2 every year. Reducing greenhouse emissions means less pollution. This will also reduce the consumption of thermal energy or hydroelectricity. This will reduce the expenditure of the government and reduce the burden on the government exchequer. Taking steps towards energy conservation, the Government of India started the UJALA scheme to provide low cost electricity-saving products to the people.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 Importent Point
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana, LED bulbs will be distributed to the families of rural areas for Rs.10 each. About three to four LED bulbs will be provided to each family under this scheme. Pradhanmantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 will be launched by Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited next month in rural areas of five cities of the country including Varanasi.
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana|
|who launched||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|beneficiary||citizens living in rural areas|
|Objective||Taking energy efficiency to rural areas|
|led bulb price||10 rupees|
|Number of Beneficiaries||15 to 20 Crore|
|number of led bulbs||60 crore|
|power saving||9324 crore units|
|saving money||50 thousand crore rupees|
|carbon emissions reduction||7.65 crore|
Scheme released in these states
Gram Ujala Yojana is being implemented in rural households of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana. The purpose of this scheme is to replace the old yellow bulb and install LED bulb so that electricity consumption can be reduced. CESL had launched the scheme in March this year to distribute LED bulbs in villages at an affordable cost i.e. Rs 10. This month, on the occasion of National Energy Conservation Day, 2021, CESL achieved the important target of distributing 1 million LED bulbs in a single day.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022
As the name suggests, under this scheme, the light will be brought to the rural areas. This scheme will be started from next month i.e. from January 2021. Under this scheme, LED bulbs will be given to the families of rural areas for Rs.10-10. Four to five LED bulbs will be given to a family. Initially, this scheme will be implemented in five big cities of the country, but by the month of April, this scheme will be implemented in the whole country. Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Ltd. (EESL) will be started in in five cities including Varanasi.
There are many such rural areas in the country which do not have light at home yet, the reason for this can be expensive bulbs. A poor family cannot buy expensive LED bulbs, so the government has started this scheme, this scheme will develop a new technology in the rural areas of the country. Also, the purpose of this scheme is to save electricity. With this scheme, people of rural areas can save a lot of electricity, this will improve the life of the people of rural areas. the government Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 Under this, the price of LED bulb has been kept at Rs.10 only.
Features of PM Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana, LED bulbs will be provided to the family of rural areas for ₹ 10.
- Under this scheme, three to four LED bulbs will be provided to each family.
- PM Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 will be started by the Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited.
- This scheme will be implemented in a phased manner in Varanasi, Arrah, Nagpur, Vadnagar and Vijayawada.
- This scheme will be implemented across India by April.
- 60 crore LED bulbs will be distributed to 15 to 20 crore beneficiaries through Gramin Ujala Yojana.
- Through Pradhanmantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022, about 9325 crore units of electricity will be saved annually.
- Through this scheme, 76.5 million tonnes of annual carbon emissions will be reduced.
- 50000 crores will be saved every year through this scheme.
- No subsidy will be taken from the central and state government for implementing the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana. EESL will bear the cost of this scheme.
- Cost recovery under this scheme will be done through carbon trading.
- Through Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana, people of rural areas will be aware about energy efficiency.
- Electricity bill will be reduced through this scheme.
- People’s money will be saved through this scheme.
Gramin Ujala Yojana
This scheme will be started in January 2021. This scheme will be started in five big cities like Varanasi, after that by the month of April this scheme will be extended to the whole country. Under this scheme, about 60 crores LED bulbs will be distributed to 15 to 20 crore rural families of the country. This scheme will be started in a phased manner. Initially, this scheme will be started in rural areas of Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, Ara in Bihar, Nagpur in Maharashtra, Vadnagar in Gujarat, and Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh.
Benefits and Features of Gramin Ujala Yojana
- The life of the people living in the rural areas of the country will improve.
- Under the scheme from the government, LED bulbs will be given for Rs.10-10.
- Each family will be given 3 to 4 bulbs.
- More than 60 crore LED bulbs will be given to 15 to 20 crore families of the country.
- Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Ltd. (EESL) has started this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana Ko Ko will be started from the second week of January 2021.
- The joint venture company of NTPC, PFC, REC and POWERGRID has so far distributed more than 36.50 crore LED bulbs at the rate of Rs 70 per bulb under the UJALA program, but only 20 percent of the bulbs have been distributed in rural areas.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana Under this, there will be a saving of about 9324 crore units annually.
- Under the scheme, 76.5 million tonnes of carbon emissions will be reduced annually.
- The annual energy savings under this scheme is estimated to be Rs 50,000 crore annually.
- By reducing the consumption of electricity, electricity will be saved in the rural area, which will also save money.
- EESL will bear the entire cost of this scheme. Under this scheme, no subsidy of any kind will be taken from the central government or the state government.
objective of PM Gramin Ujala Yojana
The main objective of the government to launch this scheme is to take energy efficiency to the village. Through PM Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021, there will be a slight reduction in the electricity bill for the citizens. Due to this, the savings of the people of the country will also increase. Under this scheme, 60 crore LED bulbs will be provided to about 15 to 20 crore beneficiaries. Through PM Gramin Ujala Yojana, not only the money of the citizens will be saved, but the citizens will get a better life. The demand for LED bulbs will increase through this scheme.
List of states under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||View List|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||View List|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana
Gramin Ujala LED Blub The main objective of PM Gramin Ujala Yojana is to reach energy efficiency in rural areas of the city. Individuals will get an LED for ₹ 10 through this scheme. In this way there will be a reduction in power consumption and along with this money will be saved. Rural areas will develop through Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021 PM and their standard of living will also improve. Through this scheme, people of rural areas will have awareness about energy efficiency so that the whole country can develop.
Target of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana
- Target to replace LED lights in 3 years – 770 million
- Expected Annual Energy Savings – 105 Billion KWH
- Expected Reduction in Peak Load – 20000 MW
- Annual Estimated Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction – 79 Million Tonnes of CO2
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022?
Friends, if you want to take advantage of this scheme, then let us tell you that this scheme has been announced now, this scheme has not been implemented yet this scheme will be implemented in the second week of January 2021. Till now no official website has been released for this scheme, as soon as we get any more information about the scheme, we will inform you through this article, so you can read this article from time to time. But keep reading
Complaint filing process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana .
- After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the menu bar option.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Dashboard .
- You will now click on the option of Ujala .
- Again a new page will open in front of you.
Now you have to click on Register Your Complaint option.
- After this the Consumer Complaint Registration page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill caller number, language, state, scheme, district etc on this page.
- After that you will click on the save button.
- You will be able to file a complaint in this way.
Process to check complaint status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on the menu bar option.
- Now you have to click on Dashboard option.
- After that you have to click on the option of Ujala.
- Now you have to click on Register Your Complaint option.
- complaint status check
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the caller number or complaint ID.
- Now you have to click on the search option.
- The status of the complaint will be displayed on your computer screen.
- आयुष्मान कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन आवेदन डाउनलोड स्टेटस चेक- Ayushman card
- Umeed Career Portal Online Registration 2022 Login Process
- Maharashtra Ramai Awas Yojana List 2022 List
- Tanhaji full movie download filmyzilla 1080p 720p 480p HD
Friends, today we have provided you with all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana through this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can tell us in the comments section. Your one comment is very important for us. We will try our best to help you. Thank you