Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana: Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana has been started by the Chhattisgarh State Government. This scheme has been started for all the women of the state who live below the poverty line. and are financially weak. Social security has been provided for such women under this scheme. They will be provided financial assistance through the scheme, through which efforts will be made to enable them. all those women of the state will be benefited who are living their life below the poverty line. to enable women Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana Under this, they will be provided loans up to Rs 1 lakh at reasonable interest rates to start their business. It has been started by the Department of Women and Child Development with the goal of making women self-reliant and empowered. Today we will tell you through this article Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana We are sharing all kinds of information related to the scheme, so to get the full benefit of the scheme, you should read this article completely.
Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana
Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh Through the scheme, unmarried, widowed women of the age of 35 to 45 years of the state and women living below the poverty line have been included. Now all eligible beneficiary women can establish a small-scale business for themselves by availing facilities like loans under the scheme. Women belonging to self-help groups can also benefit from facilities like loans. Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana can be obtained under This loan facility will be made available to women at low-interest rates to set up enterprises. The loan amount up to Rs.1 lakh will be paid to the eligible beneficiary women at the rate of 5% per annum over a period of 5 years.
To make women financially strong and start their self-employment efficient planning Will prove to be of help. Under this scheme, new means of self-employment will be generated in the state, due to which the pace of life of women will get a new life. On the basis of his skills, he will be able to easily support his family and maintain himself by starting a small business. Also Read.. Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 Apply Online
Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana
|Plan||Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|start of plan||Year 2009 – 2010|
|beneficiary||Widow women living below the poverty line of the state|
self-help group women
|the gain||Credit facilities for setting up small scale industries|
|Loan||1 lakh rupees|
|Objective||To make women self-reliant and empowered|
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana
Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha YojanaThe main objective of this is to make all those poor and disabled women of the state self-reliant and empowered. All-round development of women will be done through the scheme, they will be provided a loan facility of Rs 1 lakh under the Saksham scheme to set up small-scale industries. In order to increase the standard of living of women and to get respect, a better effort has been made in the interest of women by the Department of Women and Child Development to take self-employment towards a new direction by providing them loan facilities for employment. to all needy women Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana A new way of living will be provided under So far, a loan of Rs. 8 crores 4 lakh has been allotted to 1354 women to set up small scale industries through the scheme.
In order to establish self-employment and to promote business in the state, a special initiative has been started through the Government of Chhattisgarh. By getting a loan amount of Rs 1 lakh under the scheme, women will become financially self-reliant and empowered by setting up self-employment.
the state government has made a provision to provide loans to all eligible women at low-interest rates. So that all those women can start their own small-scale industry. Through the beginning of their self-employment, other women will also get employment and the economic condition will improve. With the strength of the economic condition, women will become self-reliant. This will give them confidence and their social status will also improve. In this way, through this scheme not only the economic condition will improve but there will be overall personality development of women. In this way, women of the state will be empowered in a true sense. Also Read… Pauni Pasari Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 Online Registration apply
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana
- Under Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana , all those women of the state who are unmarried, widowed, divorced, sexually abused, transgender and HIV positive women of 35 to 45 years of age will be eligible to apply
- Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana It has been started by the Department of Women and Child Development.
- Mahila Saksham Yojana is being operated in the state of Chhattisgarh from the year 2009-10 under the Mahila Kosh.
- Saksham Suraksha Yojana Through this, the means of employment will be increased in the state.
- Through this scheme, women living below the poverty line will be benefitted.
- Chhattisgarh Mahila Kosh The scheme has been started with the goal of making women self-reliant and empowered.
- According to the financial year in the loan amount up to Rs 1 lakh, the beneficiary will get the loan amount at the rate of 5%.
- Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana Divorced women and widows, sexual harassment, HIV positive and third gender (Trans Gender) women will get the benefit.
- Women can repay the loan under Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana at a simple annual interest rate of 6.5% within 5 years.
- Those unmarried women in the age group of 35 to 45 years are also efficient security plan Those who are living below poverty line or who want to set up small scale industries for their employment.
- In the financial year 2017, the interest amount of the loan amount has been changed, earlier the loan was provided to the beneficiary woman at the rate of 6.50%, which has now been reduced to 5%.
- self help groups Women associated with Self Helping Groups (SHGs) will also be provided loan amount for setting up business.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana The right to sanction loans has been given at the district level.
Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh Eligibility Criteria short information
- Only women who are permanent residents of Chhattisgarh state efficient security plan will be considered eligible to apply.
- Under the scheme, only women belonging to BPL category in the age group of 35 years to 45 years will be considered eligible to apply.
- Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh For Widow, Divorced, Abandoned and Sexually Abused, HIV Positive and Trans Gender and Unmarried and Women belonging to Self Help Group SHG are eligible to take loan.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme ( Saksham Yojana Chhattisgarh ), then you should also know about some eligibility conditions prescribed under this scheme. For this, you have to fulfill these conditions. Only then you can take advantage of this scheme. Let us know about these terms.
- The woman applying under Saksham Yojana Chhattisgarh should be a permanent / native resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under Saksham Suraksha Yojana, women of all self-help centers can also apply.
- The poor women of the state who fall in the category of BPL from 35 years to 45 years will be eligible to apply.
- Those poor women of the state whose husband has died (widow women)
- Legally divorced or abandoned women of the state.
- transgender women
- Unmarried women of 35 – 45 years.
- HIV positive women
- Sexually abused women will also be eligible under this scheme.
Documents Required for Saksham Suraksha Yojana
While applying under Saksham Suraksha Yojana, you will need some necessary documents. We are providing you with a list of all these necessary documents. You can read it once before applying.
- Aadhar card of applicant woman
- Bank account statement
- Husband’s death certificate for widowed women
- Medical certificate to women living with HIV
- bpl ration card
- permanent residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph of applicant female
How to apply in Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana?
The beneficiary women of Chhattisgarh state will have to follow the steps given below to apply under the Saksham Suraksha Yojana.
- Chief Minister in Saksham Suraksha Yojana To register, the beneficiary eligible applicant woman will have to go to the nearest Women and Child Development Department of her area or her nearest Anganwadi center.
- to take loan from efficient security plan application form will have to receive.
- After receiving the application form, carefully read all the information asked in the form and enter all the details.
- After filling all the important information, attach the required documents along with the application form.
- After that submit your application form to the concerned office.
- The application form will be scrutinized by the concerned officials of the office, after the successful investigation, the loan amount will be provided to the beneficiary applicant woman on easy terms.
- like this Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana The process of applying in will be completed by the applicant.
- Himachal Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022 online appy
- Swamitva Yojana Portal registration app 2022
- Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2022
- One Nation One Registration for Digitization of land records 2022
- SBI Mini Statement Number by missed SMS call Netbanking 2022
- Jharkhand Marriage Registration 2022 online apply
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
- Apana Dham-Apana Kaam-Apana-Name Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number online 2022
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link filmymeet, mp4moviez, filmymeet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2022: Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
- UP Ration Card List 2022 check online @fcs.up.nic.in
- Mission Shat Pratishat Punjab 2022 scheme Online
- INI CET 2022 Registration online fees eligibility
- NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Download Jawahar Navodaya
- Kalia Yojana 2022 Benefits List Download @kalia.co.in
- MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022 online apply
- SPMCIL Technician Recruitment 2022 for 15 Post in Currency Note Press Recruitment
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 for 1149 posts Apply online
Questions/Answers related to Saksham Suraksha Yojana
What is Chief Minister Saksham Suraksha Yojana?
This scheme has been brought for the women of the state. Through this scheme, women will be given the facility of providing loans for setting up self-employment. With this scheme, women will be able to become self-reliant.
When and who was the Chhattisgarh Saksham Suraksha Yojana started?
Chhattisgarh Saksham Suraksha Yojana was started by the Department of Women and Child Development in the session 2009-10.
what benefits will the women of the state get from the Saksham Suraksha Yojana?
Eligible beneficiary women will get an opportunity to start self-employment under the Saksham Suraksha Yojana, which will help them become financially self-reliant and empowered.
How much loan amount has been allocated to women so far through Saksham Yojana?
More than 8 crore loan amount has been allocated to women living below the poverty line of the state to start their own small business. More than 1300 women have been benefitted from the loan amount under the scheme.
When can I repay the loan received under the scheme?
You will have to return the loan available under Saksham Suraksha Yojana at 6.5 percent simple annual interest rate for 5 years.
Saksham Suraksha Yojana Which women of the state are considered eligible for application?
All those women of the state are considered eligible to apply in Saksham Suraksha Yojana who are between the age of 35 years to 45 years and who are unmarried and whose husband has died, who are divorced, and from BPL category. is related.
Can women start self-employment according to their skills under Saksham Suraksha Yojana?
Yes, under Saksham Suraksha Yojana, women can start self-employment on the basis of their skills, which will give a new identity to their skills. You will also be able to get strong financially.
What percentage of interest will the women have to pay for the loan amount?
The beneficiary women will have to pay interest at the rate of 5 percent for the loan amount of Rs.1 lakh.
Under the Saksham scheme, the loan of women will be approved by whom?
This scheme has been implemented at the state level, under which the loan amount received by the Saksham scheme will be approved through the District Collector (Collector).