rajasthan tarbandi yojana 2022,rajasthan tarbandi yojana,rajasthan tarbandi yojana online form,rajasthan tarbandi yojana kya hai,rajasthan tarbandi yojana online form kaise bhare
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2022: Apply From Here A new scheme has been started for the farmers of Rajasthan. The name of this scheme was Tarbandi Scheme. The word tarbandi must be known that under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers for fencing around their fields. Under this scheme, the government will give 50% of the total expenditure to the farmers for fencing their fields. Due to paucity of money with small farmers, they are not able to fence their fields, due to which their crops are damaged. That is why this new scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government or taking a big step. Under this, by giving 50% of the expenditure by the state government, farmers could keep the crop safe from stray animals by tying wire in their fields and fencing around their fields.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Under this, a grant of ₹ 40,000 is being given to a farmer up to a maximum length of 4000 running meters. In which the total amount of ₹ 1,20,000 or 50% of the cost price will be paid to the three farmers. The grant will be given on the basis of prorata basis having less than 400 meters of wire. Keep in mind that the benefit of this scheme will be available on a first-come and first-served basis. According to the guidelines of the Agriculture Department, the farmers who complete the work will be given a grant after physical verification by the officer employee of the Agriculture Department. The amount of grants received under this scheme will be sent directly to their bank account.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022
The main objective of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana is to avoid damage to crops in farmers’ fields by stray animals, so that crop yield can be good. Due to fencing in the fields, the crop can be threshed by stray animals and other animals, for this reason, this scheme has been started. It has been observed that small farmers who do not have much wealth have started taking less interest in their fields due to a lack of fencing. But because of the benefits that farmers get from this scheme, now they will also be able to take interest in farming. For this, the state government has set a target of providing financial assistance of up to Rs.8 crore 49 lakh. For this, a minimum amount of up to ₹ 3,96,000 will be available.
Documents Required Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022
To take advantage of the scheme, the latest Jamabandi copy, map trace, Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, photocopy of bank passbook, passport size color photograph, original copy of online application form, and all documents should be signed.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Jamabandi of land
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Online Apply Kaise Karen Let’s know –
- For this, the beneficiary has to first go to the official website, the link of which is given in the table below.
- After this, there will be an application form of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, which is to be downloaded and submitted by filling in all the information asked in it thoroughly.
- In this way, you can take advantage of the benefits available under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana.
- Apart from this, with the help of your nearest e-friend, you can fill out the online form for this scheme.
How To Apply Offline Form Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022
Tarbandi Yojana Offline Form Kaise Bhare Let’s know –
- For the benefit of this scheme, you can also fill out the application form in an offline medium, for which you will first have to apply by visiting your nearest Vasudha Kendra.
- There you have to fill out the Tarbandi Yojana form and attach the photocopy of the required document.
- Along with this, you will also have to give your mobile number, on which information will be provided to you.
- That’s why fill in the mobile number correctly while filling out the form
- Then the money will be given to you only after the officials check your eligibility.
- For more information about this scheme, you can also contact your nearest E-Mitra center and get information through the official website.
- Bihar Ration Card Rejected List 2022 online check
- samrat prithviraj movie download filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p
- Ashram 3 download filmyzilla Review 420p 720p 1080p MX Player
- Major Movie Download Filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p
- Soil Health Card Registration 2022 – soil health card sample registration form
- Nirmal Pathak Ki Ghar Wapsi download filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p SonyLIV
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
- AFCAT 2022 Recruitment
- बिहार नगर निकाय चुनाव 2022 तिथि नॉमिनेशन नियमावली वोटर लिस्ट
- Sidhu Moosewala Height, Death, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography 2022
Eligibility for Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
All categories of farmers have been included for wirebandi. But to apply in this, it is necessary to have a group of 3 farmers and 3 hectares of land. Each farmer will be paid 50% of the limit cost of 400 meters running meters or granted in the maximum amount of ₹ 40000 per running meter.
Following are the essential eligibility for its benefit –
- For the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Also, the farmer must have cultivable land of at least 0.5 hectares.
- Under this, 50% of the wishes will be given by the state government, in which the financial amount will be sent directly to the account of the farmers.
- To get financial assistance up to ₹ 40000 under this scheme, you will have to provide at least 50% of the amount.
- By the way, if farmers are already taking benefits of any scheme, then they will not be eligible for it.
What should farmers do to take a profit?
- Farmers will have to give Aadhar cards to get a subsidy amount
- If the farmer does not own the land in his own name if the farmer’s father is alive or in the absence of conversion after the death if the farmer can apply in his own favor by obtaining the certificate of a notional shareholder in the land ownership from the Patwari. Is. Such farmers will be considered eligible for the grant.
- Along with the grant application, the farmer will have to give a copy of the Jamabandi, which should not be more than six months old.
- Farmers will have to go to E-Mitra and get the application form and documents on the Raj Kisan Saathi Portal.
FAQ’s Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022
When will the applications for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 be taken?
Applications for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 will be accepted from 30 May 2022.
How to apply to Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022?
Its entire process is explained in the above post.
When will the online applications for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 start?
Online application for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 will start from 30th May 2022
How to apply online for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana?
The complete process and direct link to apply online for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana is given above.
What is the benefit of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana?
The crops of their fields can be saved with the tarbandi scheme and the government gives 50% of the fencing in the fields.
,rajasthan tarbandi yojana ka form kaise bhare,rajasthan tarbandi yojana ka form kaise bharen,rajasthan tarbandi yojana online form kaise bhare 2021,rajasthan tarbandi yojana online form kaise bhare 2022,tarbandi yojana rajasthan,rajasthan tarbandi yojna online form 2022