jan samarth portal has been launched by the Indian government for easy access to loan facilities for the common man. On this Jan Samarth portal, citizens of India will get loan services related to 13 credit government schemes being run by the government. Any person from India can check the eligibility criteria to get an education, business, agriculture, and self-employment loan and if he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria, then he/she can also apply for a loan online through Jan Samarth Portal. Is.
All the people of the country can visit this Jan Samarth portal to get a loan and if any person is eligible in the process of checking on this portal then he/she can visit 4 categories present on this portal like education loan, agriculture loan, vocational loan and One can apply for any of the livelihood loans. A person who is eligible in any scheme in different schemes run by different departments of the government can also get themselves registered through this portal.
Jan Samarth Portal Registration – Overview
|Department Name||All ministries and departmental offices of the country|
|✔️ Portal Name||Jan Samarth Portal|
|✔️ Scheme Name||Jan Samarth Loan Scheme|
|✔️ Jan Samarth Portal Application Type||Online Without Paper List | Jan Samarth Portal Registration|
|✔️ Issuer||Honorable Shri Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|✔️ Types of Government Loans||Education Loan, Agriculture Based Loan, Business Activity Loan, Livelihood Loan,|
|✔️ Loan Scheme Number||Loans will be issued under 14 government schemes|
|✔️ Loan Category||four types|
|✔️ Online Application Link||www.jansamarth.in|
What is Jansamarth Portal?
Jan Samarth Portal Registration is a digital portal created by the central government where the loan service related to 13 credit government schemes run by the government is to be made available through this portal from a single portal. He can apply for a loan through this portal and can check his eligibility criteria digitally in easy steps.
PM Jan Samarth Loan Scheme
Before applying to any government scheme, one should get information about the purpose of the scheme, as well as the eligibility criteria of the scheme and the benefits of the scheme. Below you are being told various benefits of PM Jan Support Portal.
By visiting this Jan Samarth portal, any citizen of India can check his eligibility online to get a loan.
- Through PM Jan Support Portal.
- Loans of different categories will be given.
- Students, traders, farmers as well as any person residing in India can apply on the portal.
- The benefits of more than 13 government credit-related schemes will be available on the portal.
- Matric 1st Division Scholarship 2022 Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
- Himachal Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 [Registration] : HP Viklang Pension
- e Mudra Loan SBI Apply online 2022 Eligibility Interest Rate
- Tamil Movie Download 2022 moviesda tamilrockers hollywood isaimini
- Khuda Haafiz 2 Download Tamilrockers Isaimini 720, 480, 1080
- Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2022 – Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign 2022
- Mera Pani Meri Virasat online register 2022
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 bumper recruitment in electricity department
- Bihar LPC Application Case Number 2022
- Bihar Free Divyang Tricycle Yojana 2022 Online Registration
Public Support Portal-Sahyog Bank Names
Following are the names of the banks which have been attached with the Jan Samarthan Portal by the Government.
- ICICI Bank |
- Axis Bank |
- IDBI Bank |
- HDFC Bank |
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Punjab National Bank |
- Canara Bank |
- Bank Of Baroda |
- SIDBI |
- Kotak Mahindra Bank |
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development |
- Indian Bank |
- Indian Overseas Bank |
- Punjab And Sind Bank |
- UCO Bank |
- Union Bank |
- Bank of India |
- Central Bank of India |
- Bank of Maharashtra |
Purpose of Jan Samarth Portal
There are many people in the country who need money to do any of their work, but due to not having enough money, they start pulling their feet back from doing that work. In such a situation, the government is thinking of providing loans to those people through this portal.
The government has started this Jan Samarth portal with this objective so that people can get loans according to the eligibility criteria as per the requirement and they can do their work. One can apply on this portal sitting at home and paperless can complete all the proceedings.
Jan Samarth Portal Registration Application Process
Any person who wants to do Jan Samarth portal registration can apply in the Jan Samarth portal by following the procedure given below. To apply on this portal, the person has to first visit the website of the portal, the link of which is given below.
Official Link: JANSAmarth.IN
- After clicking on the link given above, you will directly reach the home page of the website portal.
- After reaching the home page, you have to find the option of Register and click on that option when received.
Now you will see Jan Samarth Portal Registration Form on the screen of your device. In this form, you have to fill in the necessary information according to your eligibility.
Note: Let us tell you that this portal will be launched by the government around June 10. Therefore, we will be able to tell you about the entire process of application in this portal only after June 10, wait till then.
How to log in to Jan Samarth Portal?
- You have to follow the procedure given below to log in to Jan Samarthan Portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the portal, the link of which has been given to you in the article.
- After reaching the website, you will see the home page of the website. After this, you have to find the option with login and click on it.
- After this, you have to enter the email address or phone number in the specified place.
- Now you have to enter the CAPTCHA code also. If you are asked for a password, then you also have to enter the password and then press the log-in button.
- After this process is completed, the person will be logged into the public support portal.
Documents required for Jan Samarth Portal
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank statement
Some other basic information needs to be submitted through the portal.
How to check eligibility for a loan from Jan Samarth Portal?
A total of 4 types of loan categories have been placed on this portal by the government, out of which you can select any category according to your choice and check your eligibility. Follow the procedure given below to check eligibility.
To check whether you will get a loan from Jan Samarth Portal or not, you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- After reaching the official website, you will see three to four categories of loans. such as education loans, Agriculture loans, Vocational loans, and Livelihood loans. You have to click on any of these loans you want to get.
- After clicking on the name of any category, you will see the information related to eligibility on your screen.
- Jan Samarth Portal [Check Online Loan Application Status]
- If you have given a loan application for any category under Jan Samarth Portal Scheme, then you can check the online status of the application: –
Log in to the portal using your username and password.
Now click on “My Application” and get the status of the application.
13 loan scheme included in Jan Samarth Portal
The government has attached a total of 13 such loan schemes with this portal, which are being operated by different ministries and departments. Below are the names of those 13 loan schemes.
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy |
- Read Pardes |
- Dr. Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme |
- Agri Clinic and Agri-Business Center Scheme 5: Agriculture Marketing Infrastructure |
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund |
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Program 8: Star Bieber Mudra Scheme |
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana |
- Prime Minister Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme |
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers |
- Stand Up India Scheme |
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana |
Jan Samarth Portal Helpline Number
If you have got or want to get a loan through Jan Samarth Portal and facing any problem, then you can get your problem resolved by calling on the given email id or mobile number.
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91-7969076111
How to register on Jan Samarth Portal?
Online registration on Jan Samarth Portal can be done easily from home through jansamarth.in.
What is Jan Samarth Portal?
This is a portal operated by the Government of India where any Indian citizen can apply for eligibility and online loan for 13 schemes under the Credit Link Scheme through a single platform.
How to do Jan Samarth Portal Registration?
Jan Samarth Portal Registration, application on Jan Samvad Portal is going to start from 10th June in which any eligible beneficiary can easily get loan by submitting the application.
When will the jansamarth portal start?
Jan Samarth Portal is being speculated to start from 10th June.
Who will get benefit from Jansamarth Portal?
Farmers, traders, students and common citizens of the country
Can anyone apply for a loan from this portal?
Yes, any citizen of the country who fulfills the eligibility criteria will be allotted loan through Jan Samarth Portal.