Link Aadhar with Mobile Number | link aadhar with mobile number online | link aadhar with mobile number airtel | link aadhar with mobile number jio | link aadhar with mobile number vodafone | link aadhar with mobile number near me | link aadhar with mobile number uidai
how to link aadhar with mobile numbers: Unique Identification Authority of India amends Aadhaar rules. If after modification you have to update your information on your Aadhaar Card, then it is very important to know the rules. According to the database of UIDAI, it is very important for you to update your mobile number with Aadhaar. Otherwise, your Aadhaar will not accept many services. Therefore, update the mobile number in your Aadhaar today, which is used for verification. Also Read.. Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account 2022
we all know how important is the Aadhar card in our daily life. Aadhar card has been kept in the first place among all the necessary documents that we need for all government or private work. In today’s time, Aadhaar is used as the identity card of every person. Aadhar is a very important document. It is required for every work whether it is a ration card or SIM card. Aadhar card is asked for all. Linking of mobile numbers with Aadhaar has been made mandatory by the Government of India. The purpose behind linking Aadhaar with mobile is that you can easily get information related to Aadhaar on your phone. Also Read… Aadhar Card Bank Balance Check 2022 Using Aadhar Card
What documents are required to Link Aadhar with Mobile Number?
If your mobile number is also not linked with an Aadhar card, then you will have to link it. It has been made mandatory by many telecom companies. The documents you will need to link Aadhaar with a mobile number are given below –
- copy of aadhar card
- OTP Number (OTP that will come while linking mobile number with Aadhar card)
- your fingerprint
- SIM card number
How to Link Aadhar with Mobile Number?
You will be able to link your Aadhaar with your mobile easily. For this First you need to book an appointment which you can do online from home, If you want to link your mobile number with Aadhaar, then for this you have to follow the steps given below. ,
- First of all you need official website uidai.gov.in will go on.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you, where you will have to MY ADHAAR option will appear.
- MY ADHAAR As soon as you click on that option, many options will open in front of you. you Click on the option with BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
- As soon as you click on the option with BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, a new page will open in front of you. on which you Click on PROCEED TO BOOK APPOINTMENT.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to ENTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER You have to put your number on the box.
- Now captcha code has to be filled, and after that you Click on the button with SEND OTP.
- Now on your mobile number which you have entered, you will get a OTP (One Time Password) will be received,
- you this OTP has to be filled correctly in the box containing ENTER OTP.
- now you SUBMIT OTP & PROCEED Have to click on the button.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to Click on the option with UPDATE ADHAAR.
- UPDATE ADHAAR As soon as you click on the option, a new interface will open in front of you.
- On this new page you ENTER DETAILS AS PER ADHAAR I have to enter the name which is in your Aadhaar, and you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- then in front of you WHAT DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE in one mobile number Click on the option.
- On clicking on the option with mobile number, you will get Click on the PROCEED button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to Have to check your name aadhar number mobile number whether it is right or not after that you SAVE & PROCEED Have to click on the button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to tick SUBMIT Click on the button.
- As soon as you submit, a new page will open in front of you. You will get the APPOINTMENT number (appointment) which you have to note down. You have to click on the DOWNLOAD RECEIPT button.
- After clicking on the DOWNLOAD RECEIPT button given there BOOK APPOINTMENT Clicking on the button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to SEARCH ENROLMENT CENTER By filling the details of your state, district, post office etc. on the page or you will also be able to know the details of your nearest Aadhaar center by entering the pin code.
- Now by looking at the details of your nearest Aadhar center BOOK APPOINTMENT Have to click on the button.
- A new page will open in front of you where you can select the date and time as per your convenience. Click on SUBMIT.
- Now you have selected Aadhaar You have to go to the center on the same date and time.
Number will be updated in just 50 rupees
If you want to link Aadhaar with your mobile number, then you have to visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra near you. (how to update mobile number in aadhaar card) Here you have to pay 50 rupees to update your mobile number. After this, your mobile number will be linked with Aadhaar and will be valid for other services as well.
Link Aadhaar with mobile number at nearest store?
As we know that our Aadhaar is linked with our mobile number. Many times our mobile number is not linked with Aadhar or we want to link our phone number with Aadhar, then for this, we have to fill Aadhar correction form which cannot be done online. For a new sim, you must have adhar.
You can also link your mobile number with Aadhaar by visiting your nearest store or Jan Seva Kendra. For this follow the steps given below,
- First of all you have to go to your nearest public service center or mobile store. Where you will be given aadhar correction form.
- You will also have to take the photocopy of the Aadhar card with you to the public service center or mobile store.
- Now you have to give your mobile number to that store.
- The person from that center has to send OTP to your mobile number. OTP will be sent to the mobile which needs to be linked with Aadhaar. So give your correct number.
- Now to verify that OTP, you have to tell it correctly to the center employee.
- Now your fingerprint will be taken by the employee.
- After this you will receive a message (SMS) on your mobile number.
- To complete the e-KYC process, you have to answer by typing “Y” i.e. Yes.
How to link Aadhaar with mobile number through OTP
You can verify your mobile number with Aadhaar by OTP and re-verify it by OTP. However, only those customers whose mobile numbers are already linked with their Aadhaar will be able to use it. The consumer will have to follow the offline process of linking Aadhaar with a mobile number by visiting a vendor or store with his SIM card if his mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar. Here is how you can link Aadhaar with your mobile number via OTP:
- Step 1: Call 14546* from your mobile number.
- Step 2: Choose whether you are Indian or NRI
- Step 3: Give your consent to re-verify Aadhaar by pressing 1
- Step 4: Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1
- Step 5: This generates an OTP which is sent to the registered mobile number
- Step 6: Give consent to your operator to access your name, photo and DOB from UIDAI
- Step 7: IVR reads the last 4 digits of your mobile number
- Step 8: If it is correct, enter the OTP received
- Step 9: Press 1 to complete the process
Link Aadhaar with mobile number by visiting seller/store
To link your Aadhaar with your phone number (Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number), you have to visit your mobile network store. Follow the below-mentioned procedure to easily link your Aadhaar number with your mobile number:
- Step 1: Visit your mobile network center/store
- Step 2: Carry a photocopy of your Aadhar card
- Step 3: Enter your mobile number
- Step 4: The center employee has to send an OTP to the mobile number which is to be linked with Aadhaar
- Step 5: Provide OTP to the employee for verification
- Step 6: Now provide your fingerprint to the employee
- Step 7: You will receive a confirmation SMS from your mobile network
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link filmymeet, mp4moviez, filmymeet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2022: Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
- UP Ration Card List 2022 check online @fcs.up.nic.in
- Mission Shat Pratishat Punjab 2022 scheme Online
- INI CET 2022 Registration online fees eligibility
- NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Download Jawahar Navodaya
- Kalia Yojana 2022 Benefits List Download @kalia.co.in
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
- MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022 online apply
- SPMCIL Technician Recruitment 2022 for 15 Post in Currency Note Press Recruitment
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 for 1149 posts Apply online
- Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy 2022 Agricultural Machinery Subsidy
- Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022-Machli Palan registration Bihar
- Bihar Rural Works Department Bharti 2022 | Gramin Karya Vibhag Bharti
- UP Ganna Parchi Online Calendar 2022 Download (caneup.in)
- Uttarakhand polytechnic online application form 2022
- MP Model school admission 2022-23 admission form Registration for Class 9th
- Bhulagan Bihar land rent receipt online 2022
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Some questions/answers related to Aadhaar –
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the basis?u003c/strongu003e
Aadhaar is your identity card, judges are an essential document that is required everywhere. It is a 12 digit number that contains your complete information.
u003cstrongu003eHow to link Aadhaar with mobile?u003c/strongu003e
You will first have to book your appointment by visiting the official website, after which you will be able to visit the nearest Aadhaar center.
u003cstrongu003eHow to link Aadhaar with mobile?u003c/strongu003e
For this, you will have to go to the mobile center employee or the public service center where you are given the Aadhaar correction form, you will be able to make corrections or link it to your mobile phone from there.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the full name of UIDAI?u003c/strongu003e
Unique Identification Authority of Indianu003cstrongu003e u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eaadhar pvc card be ordered online?u003c/strongu003e
Yes you can order aadhar pvc card online.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is aadhar pvc card?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003euidaiu003c/strongu003e This service has been started by which you can print your Aadhar card details in PVC card. It is more secure. base pvc u003cstrongu003ecardu003c/strongu003e In u003cstrongu003esecure qr code u003c/strongu003e,u003cstrongu003e micro test, ghost image, hologram u003c/strongu003eThere are security features etc.
What is the fee for linking a mobile numbers with Aadhaar?
Mobile customers are not charged by telecom operators for linking mobile number with Aadhaar. It’s free.
Can we link Aadhaar with mobile number online?
At present, there is no provision to link Aadhaar with SIM card online. However, you can link it offline, through IVR or through OTP.
How to link aadhar card with mobile number?
You register your mobile number with Aadhar card by visiting an enrollment center and submit the form. With this Rs. Fee has to be deposited and no documents are required for this purpose.
What will be the result if the linking process is not completed?
If a mobile subscriber fails to link the mobile number with Aadhaar, his/her connection will be disabled till it is re-verified.
I have already submitted an Aadhar card as residence proof at the time of purchase of the SIM card. Should I do this process again?
Mobile numbers which were issued after biometric verification will not be liable to link Aadhaar. Only those customers will fall in this category who had opted for e-KYC by Aadhaar-based verification by providing biometric data (thumb impression) while applying for connection. Everyone else will have to get re-verified.
I have not linked my Aadhar card with my mobile number which I have mentioned in my credit card and personal loan application. do i need to link?
No, you are not required to link the mobile number with Aadhaar which you mentioned in the personal loan and credit card application as the linking service has been discontinued till further notice.
Is the linking method same for postpaid and prepaid customers?
Yes, the process of linking mobile number with Aadhaar is same for prepaid and postpaid connections as well. It’s just that prepaid customers have to visit a vendor while postpaid customers have to visit their telecom operator’s center.
I do not have aadhar card. What should I do now to avoid mobile service shutdown?
You can now apply for Aadhar and get it and then link it with your mobile before the expiry of the time limit.
HelpLine Number – You will also be able to know the information about linking new mobile numbers with Aadhaar by calling UIDAI’s toll-free number 1947. In this way, you will be able to easily link your mobile number with Aadhaar. Hope you have got information about how to link Aadhaar with your mobile number with the help of this article. If you have more questions related to this, then you can ask us in the comment box.
link aadhar with mobile number online bsnl | link aadhar with mobile number bsnl | link aadhar with mobile number idea |