One Nation One Registration | one nation one registration number | budget 2022 | Digitalisation of Land | Unique Registered Number | IP Based Technology
One Nation One Registration: Taking the initiative towards land reform, the government has made important provisions in the general budget. This provision will prove to be very effective in controlling the increasing number of land-related disputes in the states. The central government is preparing to issue a unique registration number for land under the ‘One Nation One Registration Programme’. In Budget 2022-23, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that now a digital record of the land will also be kept. For this, IP-based technology will be used. Digital records will be kept with the help of land papers. Nirmala Sitharaman has said that the government has set a target of digitization of land records across the country by March 2023. Also Read.. land record jharbhoomi Jharkhand
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that with this, a separate identity of land will be determined in both urban and rural places. The provision of ‘One Nation-One Registration’ will be implemented across the country to deal with unexplainable puzzles like land-related disputes and fake bonds. The states have also agreed to this. In this direction, the National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS) will be linked with special software.
Computerization of land records has been done in most of the states of the country. They will now be linked to Information Technology (IT). For this, people will also be made aware of digitization. The government is alert about the imperative of the effective use of land resources. States are being prepared for this. In the first phase, the land records of the states are being digitized which is almost in the final stage.
One Nation One Registration will be like this
- Each piece of land will be given a unique land parcel identification number. The subject of land in the constitution is the responsibility of the states, so the states will be encouraged to issue this identification number.
- A copy of the land document can also be obtained in all the languages listed in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. After this system is fully operational, there will be no possibility of fraud in any part of the country.
- Fake deed or sale of piece of land or farm cannot be done to many people at once.
- Implementation of uniform system of registration across the country will help in limiting land disputes. The Union Ministry of Land Resources has been giving Model Acts related to land reforms in all the states.
- Lands of 5.98 lakh villages have been computerized
- There are 6.58 lakh villages in the country.
- Each plot will have its own unique number like Aadhaar, there will be no dispute
- Land documents of the states will be linked with the National Document Registration System
- The ownership of the respective land can also be checked before getting the denama done through digitization.
After digitization, see the land anywhere online:
According to the data released by the ministry, there are a total of 6.58 lakh villages in the country, out of which the land of 5.98 lakh villages has been computerized. This process is nearing completion in the states. After digitization, land can be viewed online from anywhere. This was extremely necessary to avoid incidents of the sale of one land to several persons in the absence of proper documents. The ownership of the respective land can also be checked before getting the benama done through digitization.
Know- what will be the benefits of One Nation One Registration digital land records
There will be many benefits of keeping digital land records. It will be distributed under the 3C formula, which will benefit everyone. Among these, the common people will benefit greatly from the Central of Records, Collection of Records, Convenience of Records. A 14-digit ULPIN number ie Unique Number will be issued for your land. It can also be called the Aadhaar number of the land.
Full details of land will be available on one click
The central government aims to digitize land records from across the country by 2023. A target has been set to digitize land records across the country by March 2023. In the coming days, with just one click, the documents related to your land will be in front of you. You will be able to get information related to your land at any place in the country.
There will be no problem in buying and selling
There will be no problem in the purchase and sale of land through the ULPIN number. The complete details of the buyer and seller of the land will be in front of everyone. In the future, if that land is also divided, then the Aadhaar number of that land will also be different. By having a digital record, first of all, information about the actual condition of the land will be available. Ground metering will be done by drone cameras, in which the margin of error will be negligible. By having a digital record, any person will be able to get information about his land by going to the Common Service Center of his city.
- Aadhaar linking is likely to start first in nine states (Goa, Bihar, Odisha, Sikkim, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tripura, Rajasthan and Haryana) where ULPIN has been introduced.
- According to the department’s presentation in Parliament, it has planned a financial expenditure of Rs 3 per record for linking Aadhaar with ULPIN and Rs 5 per record for “Aadhaar seeding plus authentication”.
- The plan to link Aadhaar with land records is in the works for years.
- Documents from the Department of Land Resources in December 2014 show that Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana, Tripura, Maharashtra and Himachal Pradesh had started pilot projects to link Aadhaar with land records.
- In 2015 and 2017, the Department of Land Resources also wrote to states asking them to use Aadhaar as an identity proof for property sales and lease registration.
- A draft notification attached to the 2017 letter suggested that Aadhaar would be mandatory and not optional. The letter said that using Aadhaar would help prevent benami properties (where the name of the property buyer/seller is not genuine), and that it would “need to dip your fingers in ink to provide ink-based fingerprints”. The inconvenience of potential registrar will be eliminated.
Aadhar number will change after the distribution of land
If the land is divided, then its Aadhaar number will be different. If the digital record of land will be ready, then it will be easy to see the record of anyone’s land. The measurement of land will be done by a drone camera, due to which the scope of error will be negligible.
Drone will measure the ground
Let us tell you that through the One Nation One Registration Program, the government is preparing to measure the land with the help of drones. In this, there will be a land calculation from the drone. There will be no chance of any mistake due to this. After this, this measurement will be made available on the government digital portal.
- SBI Mini Statement Number by missed SMS call Netbanking 2022
- Jharkhand Marriage Registration 2022 online apply
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
- Apana Dham-Apana Kaam-Apana-Name Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number online 2022
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link filmymeet, mp4moviez, filmymeet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2022: Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
- UP Ration Card List 2022 check online @fcs.up.nic.in
- Mission Shat Pratishat Punjab 2022 scheme Online
- INI CET 2022 Registration online fees eligibility
- NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Download Jawahar Navodaya
- Kalia Yojana 2022 Benefits List Download @kalia.co.in
- MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022 online apply
- SPMCIL Technician Recruitment 2022 for 15 Post in Currency Note Press Recruitment
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 for 1149 posts Apply online
- Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy 2022 Agricultural Machinery Subsidy
- Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022-Machli Palan registration Bihar
- Bihar Rural Works Department Bharti 2022 | Gramin Karya Vibhag Bharti
- UP Ganna Parchi Online Calendar 2022 Download (caneup.in)