Bal Aadhar Card Online Application (child aadhar card) : The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues blue Aadhaar for children below five years of age. Earlier also it could be made online but now UIDAI has simplified its process further. The rules have been simplified so that people can get their children’s Aadhar cards easily.
As all of you have got this information that how important a document is in today’s era, without an Aadhar card it is not possible to do anything. UIDAI through child aadhar card has been issued. Under this card, children of 5 years Aadhar Card Will be made UIDAI, the monitoring body of Aadhar card on 12 February 2020. Baal Aadhaar Card Registration This card is predominantly blue in color. Child Aadhaar Card Online application process has been started to make all the interested beneficiaries of the country their child. Baal Aadhaar Card can register for. Today we will provide you all the information related to the Aadhar cards of children. Read the article till the end to get all the information. Aslo Read.. Aadhar Card Bank Balance Check 2022 Using Aadhar Card
UIDAI said that now there will be no fingerprint and i-scan while making the Aadhaar cards for children below 5 years of age. Only photographs of children will be taken. As the age crosses 5 years, then after that the biometric data will have to be uploaded. If you want to make your children’s Aadhar card, then you can do this work both online and offline. You have to visit the UIDAI website for the online process. Here we are telling you the complete process to get the Aadhar card of children.
Baal Aadhaar Card Registration
For all the five-year-old children of the country by the central government child aadhar card has been issued compulsorily, now all the children through this Aadhar card Baal Aadhaar Card Will are made After the completion of five years of age, this card will become invalid. To make this card reactive, after five years, the child has to be taken to the Aadhaar center. Aadhaar Card The biometric updation of the child will have to be done in After this the Aadhar card will be reactivated. , blue hair aadhar card Applicant’s parents have to apply from the official website to make it. All the process related to the application has been given to you in this article. Also Read… Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account 2022
child aadhar card
|child aadhar card online registration
|All 5-year-old children of the country
|all the kids blue
Providing Child Aadhar Card
child aadhar card purpose of
Aadhar card is a unique identification ID of all citizens of India, under which the benefits of all government schemes can be availed. Any work related to the bank is no longer possible without the Aadhar card, for this purpose, by the central government. Baal Aadhaar Card Formation notice has been issued. Now all the work related to the school admission of children and the benefits of all the schemes issued by the Central Government and the State Government for the children. Blue-colored Baal Aadhaar Card can be obtained from. It is an important document to act as an identity for all children.
Adhar for children Process :
- First of all you have to visit UIDAI.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on Aadhar Card Registered link.
- After that you have to enter the personal details of the child like name, phone number, email id.
- After that you have to enter the information like place of birth, address, district and state of the child.
- Aadhar card is issued from the center of UIDAI itself, so you will have to visit the Aadhaar center to complete that process. For this, you have to click on the option of Fix Appointment.
- Now you have to choose the date according to your convenience, on which day you can visit the nearest center.
- Then you have to select the nearest Aadhar center.
- Once the complete information is entered, then the parents have to re-check all the information of the child like name and date of birth etc. to avoid any mistake. If there is any mistake then correct it then after that click on submit.
Key facts of Baal Aadhaar
- Due to lack of biometric scan of young children Baal Aadhaar Card In the parent’s document is attached.
- It is absolutely mandatory to update the Aadhar card twice in the age of five and fifteen years of the child.
- For taking admission in all government schemes and school Baal Aadhaar Card is important.
Benefits of Child Aadhar Card
- It is issued by the Government of India as a valid document to verify the identity of every citizen who acts as a Unique Identification Authority.
- Aadhar card certifies the identity of the person being Indian, under which they are provided with the benefit of all the facilities.
- Aadhar card is used for taking admission in school and college.
- Aadhar card is used as identity for doing all kinds of work related to banking sector.
- The portal has been launched by the Government of India for all the services related to the Aadhar card, with the help of which individuals can now get all the services sitting at home.
- For Aadhar card application, the parents of the child can book the appointment under the web portal.
- By booking the appointment online, the citizen will not face any problem for making Aadhar card.
- Indian citizens can use Aadhar card as a valid document to create any other type of document through Aadhar card.
- A special type of facility has been provided for the citizens in the online form for Bal Aadhar card that now they can book appointment as per their convenience.
- And can be present at the Aadhar center at the time of the booked appointment to get the Aadhar card made.
- Now all citizens can get all the services related to Aadhaar without any problem in online mode sitting at home.
Documents and Eligibility for Bal Aadhar Card Registration
- children under five years old only Baal Aadhaar Card eligible to make.
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of the child’s parents
- Address related certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo of the child
child aadhar card how to make How to make Aadhar card for children
Baal Aadhaar Card Follow the instructions below to make,
- Firstly the parents of the applicant UIDAI Of official website will have to enter.
- After entering the website, the home page will open in your screen.
- In the home page, you will find the option of get Aadhar Book an Appointment option will appear.
- You have to click in this option, now a new page will open in your screen, in the new page you have to select the location to generate Aadhar card in the option of Select City.
- after that now you proceed to book appointment Click on the option.
- Now the next page will open in your screen. In the next page you will get the login form.
- In this form you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and then click on send otp option.
- Now you will get OTP number in your given mobile number, you have to enter this OTP number in Enter OTP option of the form. Now click on Submit OTP Proceed option.
- After this you have to book the date of appointment. You will have to visit the Aadhaar center on the date of appointment.
- now your baby Baal Aadhaar Card Aadhaar will be made in the center.
- In this way the process of making child Aadhar card will be completed.
How to make child aadhar card offline?
- First of all, go to the nearest Aadhar center in your area.
- Now from Aadhar Center child aadhar card from there to make Registration The form has to be taken.
- In the form, you have to enter all the information asked such as applicant’s name, parent’s name, date of birth, all types of information related to address and parent’s Aadhar card number etc.
- Now you will also have to enter your mobile number for the child’s Aadhar card.
- After this, you have to attach the scanned copies of all the documents asked for with the form. Like applicant’s photo, birth certificate, parent’s Aadhar card etc.
- After all the information is complete, you will have to submit this form to the Aadhaar center.
- After the registration is complete, you will now receive a receipt from the Aadhaar center
- You will receive sms in the entered mobile number, after 2 months you will get the Aadhar number.
- In this way your offline application process will be completed.
Check Aadhaar Status?
Interested beneficiaries who want to check the status of their application for Aadhaar, then follow the steps given below.
- To check the status of Aadhaar, first of all visit the official website.
- After visiting the website, in the home page, you will find the option of get aadhaar. Check Aadhaar Status option has to be selected.
- After this a new page will open in your screen, in the new page you have to fill the enrollment time,
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the check status option.
- Aadhaar status will now appear on your screen.
How to download Aadhar?
- First of all login to the official website of the beneficiary.
- After logging into the website, in the home page, you will find the option of get aadhaar Download Aadhaar option to be selected.
- After this a new page will open in your screen. In the new page, you have to enter your Aadhar number. And by entering the captcha code given in the form, click on the option with send OTP.
- Now you will get OTP number in your mobile number. Enter otp in the enter otp option.
- Now all the details related to Aadhar will be received in your screen, in this way you can download Aadhar card.
Bal aadhar card question and answer
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of Online Child Aadhar Card?u003c/strongu003e
The applicant will get the facility of applying for online child aadhaar card sitting at home.
u003cstrongu003eBy whom has the Baal Aadhar card been issued?u003c/strongu003e
Child Aadhar Card has been issued by the Central Government.
u003cstrongu003eAt what age can aadhar card be made for a child?u003c/strongu003e
From the age of 1 year, the parents of the child can apply for the child Aadhar card.
u003cstrongu003eFor whom is the Bal Aadhar Card issued?u003c/strongu003e
Bal Aadhar Card has been issued for children up to the age of five years.
u003cstrongu003eWhen was Bal Aadhar Card introduced?u003c/strongu003e
Bal Aadhar Card has been started on 12th February 2020.
u003cstrongu003eHow can I apply for making a child Aadhar card?u003c/strongu003e
Application for a Child Aadhar card can be done both online and offline. Citizens can apply online through the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
u003cstrongu003eAt what age is it necessary to update Baal Aadhaar Card?u003c/strongu003e
It is mandatory for the parents to update the Aadhar card at the age of 5 years and at the age of fifteen years on the basis of all the rules after making the Aadhar card of their child.
u003cstrongu003eCan the parents of the child make an appointment for Aadhaar registration at their convenience?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, to make Aadhaar services more easy, all types of facilities have been made available in the web portal for the citizens by the Government of India.
- Child Aadhar card Online Application Registration – Bal Aadhar 2022
- Green Ration Card Jharkhand 2022 online apply List
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 online apply
- Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 apply online
- Himachal Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022 online appy
- Swamitva Yojana Portal registration app 2022
- Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2022
- One Nation One Registration for Digitization of land records 2022
- SBI Mini Statement Number by missed SMS call Netbanking 2022
- Jharkhand Marriage Registration 2022 online apply
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
- Apana Dham-Apana Kaam-Apana-Name Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number online 2022
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link filmymeet, mp4moviez, filmymeet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2022: Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
- UP Ration Card List 2022 check online @fcs.up.nic.in
- Mission Shat Pratishat Punjab 2022 scheme Online
- INI CET 2022 Registration online fees eligibility
- NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Download Jawahar Navodaya
For any kind of information or solution of any problem related to the Aadhar card, citizens can contact the helpline number given below.
UIDAI Head Office
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,
New Delhi – 110001
Toll free number -1947
Email: [email protected]