Jharkhand Green Ration Card Apply Online | Green Ration Card Jharkhand Application Form | Jharkhand Green Ration Card List 2022
Jharkhand Green Ration Card Scheme 2022 – The Government of India has started this scheme to provide benefits to the poor people of the country, as friends, you know that the Central Government Ration card It is coming up with a variety of schemes under The government has now started the Green Ration Card scheme, under this scheme 5 kg of food grains will be given to the poor people, which will be given at the rate of Re 1 per kg. Friends, in this article we will tell you Jharkhand Green Ration Card I will provide information about how to apply, eligibility, documents, so request you to read this article till the end.
Families living below the poverty line in the state will be given one rupee per kg of food grains by the state government by making a green ration card. Five kg of food grains will be given per unit (person) by green card. This scheme will be implemented by the government in the state from November 15. Under the Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme, only poor families deprived of ration cards will get the benefit of this scheme, for this they will have to apply afresh. Also Read.. Jharkhand Marriage Registration 2022 online apply
Online application for a green card will be possible from the government’s Aahar portal www.aahar.jharkhand.gov.in or apply offline. To apply offline, download the application form through the link given below.
Jharkhand Green Ration Card Apply Online
Green Ration Card has been issued in some states of the country like Jharkhand, Haryana, etc. has been started. Green Ration Card Scheme has been started in Jharkhand State from 15th November. Earlier the last date to apply for this scheme was 30 September 2020 but later this date was extended to 15 October 2020.
Green Ration Card You can apply for the scheme both online and offline. Those who have not taken advantage of this scheme under the National Food Security Act will be provided the benefit of this scheme. A green ration card will be given to more than 15 lakh people in the state of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Green Ration Card Scheme Preference will be given to the people of the SC / ST category of the state. If you also want to apply for this scheme, then you can apply for it by visiting the official website of the State Food and Civil Supplies Department aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
Green Ration Card Jharkhand December Update
Jharkhand government has issued green ration cards for those people who did not get ration till now and who is from poor family but there have been shocking cases in the food supply department in the state in checking the green ration card applicant. Those people who are taking benefits of green ration cards, who have pucca houses, cars, people getting pension, people with government jobs are taking those who are not even eligible for it. The government has started tightening the screws on these people. Also Read… Jharkhand kisan Registation E Uparjan 2022
- Jharkhand government has canceled 2,85,299 fake green ration card holders in the state. Those who were not even eligible for Green Ration Card and were taking advantage of it.
- The state government has set a target of making 15,00,000 green ration cards in the first phase, out of which 38,97,119 applications have now come to the government.
- Those people who have not got ration till date are eligible for Green Ration Card.
- jharkhand green ration card To make, the applicant should not have two wheeler, four wheeler, no member of the family should be in government service, should not have a pucca house, no one in the family is getting pension, such people apply for this ration card can do
Jharkhand Green Ration Card Highlights
Married/widow/abandoned female member of 18 years of age or more will be the head of the family and applications will be accepted accordingly. In case there is no married/widow/abandoned female member of the family who is 18 years of age or older, the eldest male member will be the head of the family concerned, but in case a married/widow/abandoned female member of 18 years of age or more comes into the family. In this case, the female member will be the head of the family concerned.
|scheme name||Jharkhand Green Ration Card Scheme|
|plan type||central government scheme|
|beneficiary||people of state|
|Objective||Providing ration to a poor family|
|the benefit to be given||5 kg grain in 1 rupee|
In this sequence, necessary action will be taken by including all the pending applications submitted earlier under the National Food Security Act in the category of applications received under this scheme. Online applications will be submitted by the applicants in the prescribed form, in which complete details of the applicants, self-declaration as well as information such as Aadhaar number, mobile number, bank account number, etc. will be mandatory. In case of any problem in submitting the online application for any reason, offline applications can be submitted.
Purpose of Green Ration Card
The main objective of this scheme is to help poor people financially. The government will give green ration cards to help those people who are poor, in this way people will be given 5 kg of food grains under this scheme, which will be given at the rate of Re 1 per kg. Along with this, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to those people who have not yet taken advantage of these schemes under the National Food Department Act. Priority will be given to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes people of the state for this scheme.
Registration can be done through both online and offline through Green Ration Card Scheme and if you want to register offline then you have to go to Public Service Center or Fertilizer Supply Department or PDS Center and from there you will have to take the registration form and send it. Must be deposited in full. You can also register yourself online. For this you have to go to the official website and register.
Benefits of Green Ration Card
- The poor will be provided benefit from this scheme.
- Their financial condition will improve.
- Government Green Ration Card Scheme Under this, 5 kg of food grains will be provided to the beneficiary, which will be at the rate of Re 1 per kg.
- Ration will be made available to the people at concessional rates through green ration card.
- Those who are BPL card holders will also be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility for Jharkhand Green Ration Card
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand state.
- Those who are BPL card holders are also eligible for this scheme.
- Priority will be given to the people of SC / ST category of the state for this scheme.
Jharkhand Green Ration Card documents for
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/PVTG)
- Widow / Widower / Spouse’s certificate
- Certificate of Disability in case of disability
- his medical certificate in case of illness
- The size of all the documents should be up to 500 kb.
Green Ration Card 2022 Jharkhand Offline Application Process
If you want to apply offline, then first you have to apply for it at your nearest Public service center, will have to go to the food department or PDS center. After that, you have to get the application form from there. After that fill out this form correctly and attach your documents with this form and submit it, you can apply offline in this way.
How to apply online for Jharkhand Green Ration Card 2022?
- If you want to apply online then follow the steps given below :-
- To apply online, you must first visit the official website of Jharkhand Food, Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs Department. http://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/ will have to go By clicking on this link you come to this website.
- After visiting the website, you will be on the home page of the site. green card in option of green card online application An option will appear, you have to click on it. After clicking, a new page gets opened.
- After coming to this page, you will see some options, if you are registering for the first time then you will have to Register have to click on After clicking, a new page gets opened.
- A form opens in front of you on this page, in which you have to enter your Aadhaar number and Aadhaar number.
- Name is that after that after filling all the information Next button to be clicked.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you, in this form you will be asked for information like
- Key Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Block etc. have to be entered. After entering all the information Register button to be clicked.
- After registering you get the registration number on the next page.
- All the information has to be filled in personal detail. And after filling all the information Save Draft button to be clicked.
- Then you have to fill all the information in the bank details and click on Save Draft. Then you have to fill the information in additional details and click on Save Draft.
- After that you have to upload the Aadhaar card of the family in Add Family Member. After that you have to mark in the check box and submit.
- After that you have to upload your documents in the section of Upload Document, after that you have to click on Save Draft. then you Preview In this option, you have to fill the requested information and submit the final. And your application is complete.
After resolving the objections, on the basis of the recommendation of the concerned Panchayat / Urban Ward level meeting, the District Supply Office will prepare a waiting list of the beneficiaries under the respective scheme in the light of the priority list and target. This ration card can also be downloaded from the departmental portal www.aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to check Jharkhand Green Ration Card Status?
- If you have applied, then if you want to see the status of the application, then you have to first come to its official website for this.
- After visiting the website, you will be on the home page online service in option of application status An option will appear, you have to click on it.
- A form opens in front of you, in which you have to enter any one of the ration card number or Acknowledgment number, after that you have to enter all the information. Check Status Click on After clicking, the status of the application appears in front of you.
How to see Jharkhand Green Ration Card New List 2022?
- To see the green ration card list, you must first go to the Jharkhand Food, Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs Department. official website But have to come
- On the home page of the website, you will have to click on the cardholder option ration card details An option will appear, click on it.
- The form will open in front of you, the information sought in it is to select the district, block, after that enter all the information and click on submit. After clicking, the Green Ration Card List will appear in front of you.
green ration card login process
- To login, you must first official website But have to come After visiting the website, you will be on the home page Login An option will appear, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, the login page opens in front of you, in this you have to submit by entering the username and password, in this way you can log in.
Green Ration Card Benefits – Benefits of Green Ration Card
- Those people who have got the benefit of ration card till now, those people will be given green ration card.
- This ration card will be given to the poor family of the state.
- Priority will be given to the people of SC / ST category for this ration card.
- To get a green ration card, you have to apply afresh.
- You can apply online and offline for Green Ration Card Jharkhand .
- To apply online, you have to apply by visiting the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- Under this scheme, 5 kg food grains will be given to the beneficiary at the rate of Re 1 per kg.
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 online apply
- Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 apply online
- Himachal Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022 online appy
- Swamitva Yojana Portal registration app 2022
- Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2022
- One Nation One Registration for Digitization of land records 2022
- SBI Mini Statement Number by missed SMS call Netbanking 2022
- Jharkhand Marriage Registration 2022 online apply
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
- Apana Dham-Apana Kaam-Apana-Name Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number online 2022
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link filmymeet, mp4moviez, filmymeet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2022: Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
- UP Ration Card List 2022 check online @fcs.up.nic.in
- Mission Shat Pratishat Punjab 2022 scheme Online
- INI CET 2022 Registration online fees eligibility
- NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Download Jawahar Navodaya
- Kalia Yojana 2022 Benefits List Download @kalia.co.in
- MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022 online apply
If you have any kind of complaint related to the ration card, then you can contact the number given below.
can contact on
- Helpline numbers – 1800-212-5512, 0651-712-2723, 0896-958-3111