Swamitva Yojana Application Form | Swamitva Yojana Certificate Download | Swamitva Yojana In Hindi | Swamitva Yojana Online Registration | Swamitva Yojana Online | What is Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana? proprietary planning app | Swamitva Yojana Portal| PMSY Yojana
What is a Swamitva Yojana? Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started this scheme. Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana According to e-gram swaraj Portal has been launched. The Prime Minister has launched the e-Gram Swaraj Portal, Mobile App, and Swamitva Scheme through video conferencing. With the help of the e-Gram Swaraj Portal, farmers will be able to see their land information, this portal will have all the information related to the village. Friends, in this article we will tell you What is Swamitva Yojana? And what is the application process, eligibility, documents for this scheme, when the Swamitva Yojana came into force? so you are requested to read this article till the end.
What is Swamitva Yojana?
Under the Swamitva scheme, mapping of every property in all the villages of the country will be done through drones. This mapping will involve the Panchayati States, Revenue Department and Survey of India Department of the states. On the basis of mapping a digital map will be prepared. And on the basis of this accurate measurement, the property data of all the people will be made by the state governments. After which on the basis of that mapping, the people of the village will be given the ownership certificate of their property. Due to which confusion and disputes regarding property will end. And by getting the ownership certificate of this property, people of villages will also be able to take loans like cities.
At present, this Swamitva Yojana will be started initially in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Karnataka. And after being successful in this state, this scheme will be implemented in every village of India.
With all the information available on this portal, the work of the projects being run will be accelerated and transparency will also increase.
What is Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana?
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started this scheme through video conferencing. In this, the Prime Minister has also started the e-gram portal, on which all the information related to the village will be there. Prime Minister Modi has announced to distribute property cards to the landowners under this scheme. Swamitva Scheme was launched on National Panchayati Day 24 April 2020. to this plan Ministry of Panchayati Raj implemented under Giving information, the Prime Minister has said that under this scheme, more than 1 lakh property holders of the country will be sent a link through SMS from a mobile phone, on which the property holder will be clicked. Swamitva Yojana Property Card Download can do.
Swamitva Card Distribution 2022
Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal organized a program on 23 January to distribute 1.06 lakh land leases in Sivasagar. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also participated in this program. He distributed Swamitva cards among one lakh people and said that the path of self-reliant India passes through Assam.
Netaji Subhash is the biggest inspiration of Sonar Bangla along with the dream of self-reliant India.
The role that Netaji played in the independence of the country, West Bengal has to play the same role in a self-reliant India.
Self-reliant Bengal and Sonar Bangla also have to lead self-reliant India: PM
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) January 23, 2021
Swamitva Yojana Details?
State governments will distribute this card to the people. One of the many benefits of this card is that now the people of the village will not face any problem taking a loan from the bank. Under this scheme, there will be completely digital details of the property of the people, which will be collected by the Revenue Department. Along with this scheme, the disputed land in the villages will also be settled.
What is the full form of Swamitva Yojana? So let us tell you that the full name of this scheme Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Area is | With this scheme, rural people will now be able to see the details of their farm online sitting at their home. On October 11, PM Modi will hand over the land ownership papers to the citizens of 221 villages of Haryana, 100 of Maharashtra, 346 of Uttar Pradesh, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand and 2 villages of Karnataka.
PM Swamitva Yojana Highlights (What is PM Swamitva Scheme)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to distribute property cards to the landowners under the Swamitva Yojana. Under this scheme, a link will be sent through SMS on the mobile phones of about one lakh property holders of the country. Through which the property holders of the country can download their property cards. After this, the respective state governments will do the physical distribution of the property card. The people of the village will now be able to get loans from the bank through this scheme.
Through this scheme, digital details of people’s property can be kept. Under PM Swamitva Yojana, the revenue department has started collecting records of the population of the village land. Along with this, the digital arrangement has also been started by the Revenue Department for settlement of disputed lands.
|Purpose of this article||Information about the Swamitva Yojana|
|scheme name||Swamitva Yojana Registration|
|plan type||central government scheme|
|launch of Swamitva Yojana||by PM Narendra Modi|
|start of Swamitva Yojana||24 April 2020|
|Objective||land records online|
|beneficiary||resident of India|
Swamitva Yojana Property Card
Prime Minister Modi has distributed property cards to the people. Under this scheme, an SMS has been sent to the mobile number of the card logo, there will be a link in it, the property card can be downloaded by clicking on it. In this scheme, now the complete data of village land will be recorded. On October 11, 2020, the Prime Minister will hand over the papers of Swamitva of land to 1.32 lakh people of 763 villages. Under this scheme, 6.62 lakh villages will be covered by 2024. With the help of a drone, a map of village land will be prepared.
The main objective of this scheme is to give the documents of ownership of their house and land to the people. Under the Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana, the record of every land in the village will be prepared. There are 6 states of India namely Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Maharashtra, in which ownership scheme property cards will be given.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi takes part in the launch event of the physical distribution of Property Cards under the ‘Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas’ (SVAMITVA) scheme, through video conferencing. pic.twitter.com/fFz7FeFVPJ
— ANI (@ANI) October 11, 2020
What is Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana
Modi said that “Today you have a right, it is a legal document that your house is yours, it will remain yours. This scheme is going to bring historical change to the villages of our country. Will reduce many disputes regarding land in villages. PM informed about the Swamitva Yojana Giving said that people will not have any problem in taking loans from the bank. There are many young people of the rural areas who want to start their own business but they cannot do it due to lack of money, so these people can easily take loans from banks by showing their Swamitva cards.
PM Modi ji has said that our efforts to strengthen the Panchayati Raj system for the last 6 years will strengthen them or the scheme. What is Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana You will get to read the detailed description about it below?
Benefit from Proprietary Plan
- Under this scheme, all the land of the village will be recorded so that people will be able to see their land records online.
- After the registration of the Swamitva Yojana, the disputes of the land running in the villages will be reduced.
- The land Swamitva Yojana is taking advantage of the internet more than one and a quarter lakh panchayats of the country.
- Under this scheme, e-Gram Swaraj Portal has been launched so that people will get information about government schemes.
- The central government aims to take this Swamitva Yojana to every village in the country by 2024.
- Under the Swamitva Yojana, rural people can easily take a loan from the bank by showing the ownership property card.
- The mapping of village land will be done by drone.
- This will reduce corruption.
- In rural areas, such youths who want to do their own business will be provided loans under this scheme.
- All of the above Swamitva Yojana There are advantages of, which you can also take by registering.
Prime Minister on Panchayati Raj Day @narendramodi Initiated the Swamitva scheme during the interaction with the sarpanches. The Prime Minister said that this scheme will help in ensuring clarity on property rights in rural areas. @PIB_India @MIB_India @PMOIndia pic.twitter.com/jIDa9vZXwB
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) April 25, 2020
How to apply in Prime Minister’s Swamitva Yojana?
- If you are wondering how to register in the Swamitva Yojana, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- If you want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Swamitw Yojana, then you have to first come to its official website for this.
- By clicking on this link you come to this website.
- After coming to the website, you will see the option of new registration, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, the registration form opens in front of you. In this, you have to fill all the information asked, after that you have to submit the form.
- After registration of the form, you get the information related to this form through SMS or through email ID.
- In this way you can do Swamitva Yojana registration.
How to Download Swamitva Yojana App?
- Swamitva Yojana app download To do this, you must first Google your mobile phone.
Play Store has to be opened.
- After that you will find in the search box E-Gram Swaraj App type and click on search.
- Ownership Scheme app will open in front of you
- Ownership Scheme App Download To do this click on Install. As soon as you click on install this app will be downloaded in your device.
- Now you can use it by registering in the Swamitva Yojana app.
How to Download Swamitva Yojana Property Card?
- To download the property card, an SMS will come on the mobile number of those who are eligible.
- There will be a link in that SMS, by clicking on it, you can download the Swamitva Yojana property card.
- Email ID : [email protected]
Swamitva Yojana Helpline Number(Contact Us)
Swamitva Scheme toll-free numbers have not been issued but if you have any type of query then you can ask on the below-given e-mail id.
- Email :[email protected]
- Ministry of Panchayai Raj
- Government of India
- 11th Floor, JP Building,
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,
- New Delhi-110001
- Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2022
- One Nation One Registration for Digitization of land records 2022
- SBI Mini Statement Number by missed SMS call Netbanking 2022
- Jharkhand Marriage Registration 2022 online apply
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
- Apana Dham-Apana Kaam-Apana-Name Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number online 2022
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link filmymeet, mp4moviez, filmymeet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2022: Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
- UP Ration Card List 2022 check online @fcs.up.nic.in
- Mission Shat Pratishat Punjab 2022 scheme Online
- INI CET 2022 Registration online fees eligibility
- NVS Admit Card 2022 Class 6th Download Jawahar Navodaya
- Kalia Yojana 2022 Benefits List Download @kalia.co.in
- MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022 online apply
- SPMCIL Technician Recruitment 2022 for 15 Post in Currency Note Press Recruitment
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 for 1149 posts Apply online
- Uttar Pradesh Krishi Yantra Subsidy 2022 Agricultural Machinery Subsidy
- Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022-Machli Palan registration Bihar
Summry of Swamitva Yojana
In this article, we have introduced you to the new scheme launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. What is a Swamitva Yojana? provided information about Hope you like the information given by us about the Swamitva Yojana. What is an ownership plan the answer to this question would also have been found?