Voter Id Card Download Online: The facility of downloading a soft copy of a Voter Card (e-EPIC Voter ID Card) in PDF has been started by the Election Commission of India, Government of India. This facility has been started under the Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card program across the country on the occasion of ‘National Voters Day. You can download this e-EPIC Voter ID Card (Digital Voter ID Card) on your mobile or computer and keep it safe.
In such a situation, those people whose name is on the voter list but till now do not have the hard copy of the voter ID card (e-EPIC card) as well, and if for some reason the voter card is not with you it is needed somewhere. If you go, you can download the Voter ID Card Online directly from the online voter service portal and after taking its print, you can do your necessary work.
After the name is added to the voter list or after the voter ID card is lost, it takes time for the new voter ID card to reach the people. Due to which the e-EPIC facility has been started, anyway, the Government of India has already started the facility to download the necessary documents like Aadhar cards, PAN cards driving licenses, etc.
Voter ID Card Download Online 2024 Highlights
In today’s digital age, everything has gone online. After the arrival of the smartphone, a big change is being seen in the country and the world. It has made many of our jobs easier. Earlier where a lot of time was wasted in doing small tasks. Now our same work is done in a few minutes with the help of a mobile phone.
In this episode, today we are going to tell you about the process, with the help of which you can easily download Digital Voter ID Card on your mobile phone. A digital identity card is also known as e-EPIC. This is a digital copy of your identity card. You can easily download it on your smartphone or computer. In this episode, let’s know about the process, with the help of which you can download a Digital Voter ID card on your phone.
|Voter ID operator
|election commission of India
|preventing election fraud
|voter card benefits
|Benefits in the scheme run by the government
|online and offline mode
|Age to generate Voter ID
|Above 18 years
What is e-Voter Identity Card (e-EPIC)?
E-EPIC is a digital document of voter cards that will be in PDF. It can be downloaded or printed for use on mobile or computer. Once printed, it can be used as the original voter card. This new digital e-EPIC card will have a secured QR code with images and demographics so that it cannot be duplicated.
e-EPIC is a secure Portable Document Format (PDF) version of EPIC which can be downloaded in self-printable form on mobile or a computer. Thus a voter can store the card on his mobile, upload it as a PDF on DigiLocker, or print it and get it self-laminated. This is different from the PCV Epic currently being released.
When can I download the Voter ID Card Download Online?
According to the constitution of India, every man or woman above the age of 18 has a fundamental right to vote, to vote, a person must have his voter ID card. Voter ID is also known as a Voting ID card. If the name of the candidate is on the voter list and your voter ID card is not received or you have to add your voter card to any document, then you can download the voter card online from your laptop sitting at home.
This facility has been started by the Election Commission in two phases. From 25 January 2021, only new voters who have applied for voter cards and whose names have been added to the voter list can download but for this, it is necessary to have a mobile number or email id link because the link is mobile or email only OTP It will be downloaded only after giving it.
From February 1, everyone will be able to download a digital copy of their voter ID card. But for these also it is necessary to have a mobile number or email id link.
People whose mobile number or email ID is not linked to the voter card, can ekyc such people and link their mobile number and email ID, after which the e-EPIC Voter ID card can be availed or downloaded in pdf.
Benefits of Voter ID Card Download Online
- Voter ID card serves as an essential document in a government scheme
- recognized to vote.
- A voter card acts as a residence certificate.
- Through the Voter Card, citizens can get their right to vote and can choose their political party by using their vote.
- Through this identity card, citizens can easily get all their rights.
- It is an essential document to prove the identity of the citizen, in which the information related to his name, address, etc. is recorded.
How to Download Voter ID Card Online 2024?
To download a Voter ID Card Download Online, the applicant must first visit the Election Commission website https://voters.eci.gov.in/ or the voter service portal login page https://www.nvsp.in/Account/ You have to go to log in.
After which you will have to register yourself on either of the two portals. If it is already registered then it will not be needed. After that, you have to log in. After login, you will see the option of downloading an e-EPIC card, by clicking on it you will have to give your EPIC Number or Reference Number (Application Number).
After giving this, all the information of all the voters will come down, apart from the name, address, age, etc., mobile number, and email ID will also be written which will be linked with the voter card.
Now you have to click on Send OTP, after which the OTP will go to your mobile or email, after which the voter card will be downloaded in PDF.
I have given all the information related to the e-EPIC (Digital Voter ID Card) in the above post and we hope that you have got all the information if the e-EPIC (Digital Voter ID Card) or e-Voter ID card is posted. If you have any questions related to this, then please ask by commenting. We will try to answer it as soon as possible.
Quick Voter ID Card Download Online 2024 Steps
- First of all, you have to visit the official website https://voters.eci.gov.in/. As shown in the image below –
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After that you will have to create your login ID on the portal, here you will get the option to login/register.
- Here you have to click on the Register option.
- The login form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your mobile number. After this, you have to fill in the given captcha code and click on the option of Send OTP.
- Now you will be asked if you have Epic no. Whether or not you have to tick. Then you will get Epic no. Enter the email ID and confirm the password by filling in more passwords. After that, you have to click on the Register option.
- Now you have to click on the option of e-Epic Download on the home page. As you can easily see in the image given below-
- The login form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in the username and password fill in the captcha code and click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here after this you will get Epic no./ reference no. You have to tick the one you want to search by. Now you have to get Epic no. After filling in the state, you have to select it and click on the search option.
- Now your Voter ID will appear on your screen.
- In this way, your process will end.
Digital Voter ID card will be available in Digilocker
E-Voter ID card (E-EPIC card can also be kept safe in the Digital Locker App. The option to download a Voter ID card will be available soon in Digi Locker.
- e-EPIC Download is starting in two phases. In which the first phase will be from 25 January 2021 and the second phase will be from 1 February.
- In the first phase, only new voters can download while in the second phase, all the voters will be able to download their voter card.
- Those whose mobile number or email ID will be linked can download it.
- By not being linked, you will be able to link your mobile and email ID from February 1.
- Digital Voter ID cards will be in PDF format like Aadhar cards.
- E-EPIC can also be stored on Digilocker.
- The digital voter card will have a secured QR code containing images and demographics so that they cannot be duplicated.
- You can download e-EPIC by visiting the mobile app or the official website voterportal.eci.gov.in.
How to Download E EPIC card online?
- You can use the Voter Portal Voter Helpline Mobile App or NVSP. You can download e-EPIC from here.
- First of all login on the voter portal. If you are doing this for the first time, then first you have to register. After that, you will be able to log in.
- Now go to Download e-EPIC from Menu Navigation.
- Now you have to enter the EPIC number or form reference number.
- Now a message will come to your registered mobile number for verification.
- After submitting the OTP, you will be able to download your e-EPIC.
How to register a mobile number to Download a Voter ID card Online?
- First, click on e-KYC and complete KYC.
- Now complete the face liveness verification.
- Now update your mobile number to complete KYC.
- Now you will be able to download your e-EPIC.
How to Download Identity Card PDF?
If you have not received your voter ID card even if you lost your voter ID or your name has appeared on the voter list, then we are going to tell you how easily you can download a voter ID card online. For this follow our given steps-
- Candidates first visit the official website of the voter service portal List https://voters.eci.gov.in/.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After opening the home page, you have to click on Search in Electoral Roll.
- After clicking on Electoral Roll a form will open on your screen with a new page.
- You have to select your name, age, date of birth, state, district, assembly constituency, father or husband’s name, gender in the form, and the name of your area on the map, and you will be given a 6-digit captcha code below. Fill it out and click on the search button. Enter the correct information in the form.
- After that candidates will enter the next page you have to click on View Detail on it.
- After clicking on the view detail, you will have your voter ID card in front of you.
- Now candidates can download their voter ID card and print it out.
If the candidate already has a voter ID number then he can easily download his voter ID card –
- Firstly candidates visit the voter service portal Official Portal.
- After that click on Electoral Roll.
- A link will appear on your screen. Identity card no. Click on Search by. As you can easily see in the below picture –
- A form will open on your screen, you will have to enter your voter ID number in that form, after that choose your state and enter the captcha code, after that click on the search button.
- Your Voter ID will be on your screen. You can download your voter certificate.
What is the purpose of creating a Voter ID?
As you know how important Voter ID card is for us. This is a government certificate, with the help of which we can take advantage of all government facilities. And at the same time, we can give the right to vote only through Voter ID cards. In which you can objectively select the leader of your choice. Many such government schemes are started by the government, through which you will get the benefits of the schemes, you have to submit some certified documents through which the government gives you benefits. That’s why we need to have Voter ID. You can also make your other attested documents through Voter ID.
Along with this, now you can apply online to download a Voter ID from home sitting at home. You can download Voter ID only if you have applied for Voter ID.
How to Check Voter ID Card Status?
Attention candidates, here we are going to tell you the step-by-step process to check voter ID card status. This process is as follows –
- Candidates first click on the National Service Voter Portal.
- After that, you have to click on Track Application Status.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- In that you have to enter your reference number
- After entering the reference number, you have to click on Track Status.
Documents required for making Voter ID card-
Applicants will need some important documents to get their Voter ID generated. On the basis of these documents you can apply for voter ID card. This document is as follows –
- One passport size photograph of the applicant
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- If you are creating your voter ID for the first time, then for this you will first have to provide age proof.
- Photocopy of you driving license, electricity bill, water bill, bank account passbook as your address proof.
How to Apply Voter ID Card Online?
If you are above 18 years and you have not yet made your Voter ID card, then we are going to tell you how you can apply for your identity card sitting at home. We are telling you some steps to apply. Candidates can follow our given steps.
- First of all visit the official website of the candidate voter list https://voters.eci.gov.in/.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Login Register .
- And now you have to create your account.
- After creating an account, you have to login at the bottom .
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on Fresher Enrollment .
- After that fill all the necessary information asked in the form.
- Now you click on the submit button.
- If you wish, you can also print the application form.
Your identity card will reach your given address after about 1 month.
How to download voter id from mobile?
If you do not have a laptop then you can also download your voter ID from your mobile. For this the candidate must have an Android phone. First of all, the candidate should install or download the voter ID card app by going to the Play Store. After going to the official website of the candidate voter, click on Search in Electoral Roll, after that the form will appear in front of you, you have to give all the details of the information asked in that form. And finally download it.
- looop lapeta movie download 1080p 720p 480p filmywap filmyzill
- Gaon Ki Beti Yojana apply online
- Rajasthan Board 10th Exam Time Table – RBSE 10th Time Table
- Child Aadhar card Online Application Registration – Bal Aadhar
- Green Ration Card Jharkhand online apply List
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship online apply
- Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh apply online
- Himachal Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana online appy
- Swamitva Yojana Portal registration app
- Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Answer Key
- One Nation One Registration for Digitization of Land Records
- SBI Mini Statement Number by missed SMS call Netbanking
- Jharkhand Marriage Registration Online Apply
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification Apply Online
- Apana Dham-Apana Kaam-Apana-Name Yojana Online Registration
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number online
- Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download Link Filmymeet, mp4moviez, film meet
- Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme
- Bihar Data Entry Operator Vacancy on Panchayati Raj Vibhag
Why is it necessary to make an identity card?
By creating a Voter ID, a citizen can cast his vote so that the elections in the country can be conducted fairly. And we can get benefits from government schemes by the government.
When can the candidate generate his identity card?
On attaining the age of 18 years, the candidate can make his/her identity card. Candidates who are below 18 years of age cannot apply for their identity cards.
What are the documents required by the applicant to generate his identity card?
The applicant will need these necessary documents to make an identity card. Such as- Aadhar card, passport-size photograph, residence proof, mobile number, etc.
What should a candidate do if the identity card is lost?
In case of loss of Voter ID, candidates can download their Identity Card or Voter ID online by visiting the Voter Service Portal.
What are the facilities a candidate can avail of on the official website of Voter Seva?
You can download a voter ID on the official website of Voter’s Service, along with this you can apply for a voter ID sitting at home in online mode and check the status of your application.
What is the official website of the voter service portal?
The official website of Voter’s Service is https://voters.eci.gov.in/. We have provided you with the link to this website in this article.
Who is the operator of Voter ID?
The operator of Voter ID is the Election Commission of India.
What is the helpline number associated with voter service?
Candidates can call the toll-free number given below to check the status of their Voter ID to check the verification, or in case of any other issue. Toll-Free Number – 1800111950
Voter ID card download with photo | Voter ID card download online | Voter ID card download with photo up | Voter ID card download by name | Voter ID card download Bihar